dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Route Perryxlena. can it happen?
Funny, but not 100% out of the question to have some sexual c-c-content. Lena can, after all not put her towel back on when Perry catches her naked in the living room after the shower. So a teasing route is potentially possible. Though I doubt it'll be a full-blown pairing.

Reactions: Hakunak

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
how do you get the "lets talk about this" option with stan?
Gonna quote myself, but:

Also, for the stan_change variable to be set to required value Stan stans will need to replay Ch.10 Lena side, and pick I'm sorry you feel this way when consoling their little incel. Note, this will require Lena's wits or charisma to be at 7+
To get this branch Lena also has to invite Stan to do the photoshoot for her, in Ch.10

Reactions: gregonzole

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Not necessarily. If you're cheated on and broke up, then you might want to stay the heck away from your ex-gf's social media, instead of checking it for her new guy. Similarly, unless you have a cucking fetish then you don't necessarily care all that much about who the current/previous partner of your new gf/bf was. Consider how Lena never asks to see any picture of Mike's gf he's cheating on with her or even for her name, much less about her social media. She just isn't all that interested in knowing her identity. So it's not out of the question that Gillian's new guy similarly didn't care to learn about Ian.

(alternatively, there's a possibility Mike actually knows about Ian, and that's why he avoided interacting with him at Ivy's party, even though he had opportunities to do so. Admittedly this would be a bit more of a stretch)
To be fair I think Ian mentions that he's deleted all of her social media. Either way that was just an example of one way to find out the basics about that other person, by choice or not. I agree some would want to know as little as possible in that situation. But with how much Ian is struggling to cope with it, wouldn’t this be something he’d likely want to know at some point? Not because he’s a cuck or because he wants to wallow in his misery, but simply to get a picture of exactly what it is he’s processing? (Note to self: Consider having some messy, dysfunctional relationships and be betrayed in the worst possible ways to get a better understanding of the different aspects of it.)

And Lena doesn’t care who Mike’s girlfriend is, but that’s also because she, to Lena, is basically just an ingredient that makes the affair extra spicy. For that version of Lena, “This guy wants to fuck me rather than his girlfriend, and wants it so much that he doesn’t care that he cheats on her” is simply hotter than “This guy wants to fuck me”. If Mike was to break up with her, begin a relationship with Lena and even move in with her, I don’t think it would be possible for Lena to continue to pretend that said girlfriend is just a plot device in her sexual fantasy.

Anyway, I still think it’s a bit far-fetched, but probably not out of the question. We’ll see.

Right now, both Gillian and Mike's GF are a mystery. We don't know too much about them and because of that we try to form some connections based on what we know.
Gillian:
  • not as tall as Allison
  • cheated on Ian, but it looks like only Ian knows what really happened
  • it's been a year since Ian last saw her
  • dream - we don't know if anything is real, but it's probably based on a real discussion
    • moved outside of town
    • wants to pursue a job abroad, she might move back in town if she finds something good
Mike's GF:
  • small breast
  • she's into anal sex
  • one year old relationship, but they live in the same place for about a 3 months - the place is situated outside town
  • busy with a new job
Some details match - the one year gap and the fact that they don't live inside the city. It is also possible that Gillian cheated with someone else and that is why Ian has no knowledge about Mike. But I think there is also another possibility. Why not subvert expectations and find out that Nat is Mike's GF. We already know from GGGB that she likes anal and we just find out that she is coordinating a department inside Hierofant. An entire department is not an easy task, hence she's busy.

Anyway, based on the chapter 11 title, I assume that we'll find out what happened. Wounds - could cover a lot of things
  • the wounds of the heart
    • what caused them: the entire chapter could be a flash back.
    • what will heal them: Ian discussing with Gillian, Lena having a cup of coffee with Axel
    • how to move on: Ian discussing with Lena
  • physical wounds
    • Lena's parents, if we get to see them
    • Ian and Jeremy during the boxing tournament
    • Ian after Wade kicks his ass for sleeping with Cindy
    • Ian after Perry kicks his ass for sleeping with Emma
    • Axel after Ivy kicks his ass for choosing Cindy or Lena over her ... maybe I went too far
That’s a good overview, and I agree apart from a few points: The part about small breasts doesn’t fit with Nat, if my Tit Memory from GGGB is correct. And while Gillian could’ve cheated with someone else and then later met Mike, I think it would be a weird choice from Eva: It would be just as big a coincidence, but it would leave Gillian with a very short time frame to cheat on Ian, break up with him and then meet someone completely new. It would simply have made that part of the story unnecessarily complex.

And if Gillian turns out to be Mike’s girlfriend, it would be strange not to take advantage of the obvious opportunity to make his presence an additional reason for intrigue.

Also, about the chapter 11 title: You forgot to add the stabbing incident when Alison’s jealousy soon spirals out of control. Or maybe that’s not until the chapter’s epilogue, “Life Threatening Wounds”, which also includes a shocking incel shooting massacre by … you know.

Reactions: selberdreher

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If Mike was to break up with her, begin a relationship with Lena and even move in with her, I don’t think it would be possible for Lena to continue to pretend that said girlfriend is just a plot device in her sexual fantasy.
Lena can in fact advance to this stage of thinking about Mike (activating lena_mike_love flag) where she starts to dream about him leaving his current gf for her, but it doesn't affect the way she's thinking --or more accurately not thinking-- about Mike's current girlfriend. She's still as disinterested in the girl's identity as she was. It's Mike she is interested in, not his partner.

You could maybe consider it a mental self-protection, in the sense as long as that person is basically an unknown, then Lena can avoid feeling guilt about it. Hurting people is easier if they don't have a face.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm playing the beta and I'm still getting the "Lets talk about this" option blanked out for Stan. So frustrating!
Have you replayed Chapter 10 and picked relevant option to make Stan know your Lena cares about him?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I know I'm late on this but just some thoughts on Stan's ill-timed declaration. I say ill-timed one because in real life that shit is like liquid nitrogen to a nice warm wet pussy and this has taken long enough.. secondly because speaking as someone who can relate to his character, there is no way he would have brought that up that soon after the shoot. He's still shell-shocked days later, and on top of that I don't think he would get an attitude with her even if she did reject him. So where do we go from here? He was already in line for friends with benefits before this, and Lena has been unrealistically nice to him so maybe still.. after all eventually she's going to need that blowjob video for her Stalkfap! Anonymous Stan to the rescue!! :giggle:

grimforever

Oct 26, 2017
Hi all, getting a weird graphical bug where the MC internal dialogue is cut off and impossible to read. I've tried re-downloading, full screen, window mode, nothing worked, any suggestions please? :)

1676411113393.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Anyway, based on the chapter 11 title, I assume that we'll find out what happened. Wounds - could cover a lot of things
  • the wounds of the heart
    • what caused them: the entire chapter could be a flash back.
I only highlighted one point from your comment. It would be terrible. The whole episode is a flashback that tells about Lena and Ian's backstory? People will definitely rage. Imagine, we are waiting for a new episode for six months, we are waiting for the continuation of the story and we are returned to the past. This is not what we want. A few short flashbacks are fine, but nothing more.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Lena can in fact advance to this stage of thinking about Mike (activating lena_mike_love flag) where she starts to dream about him leaving his current gf for her, but it doesn't affect the way she's thinking --or more accurately not thinking-- about Mike's current girlfriend. She's still as disinterested in the girl's identity as she was. It's Mike she is interested in, not his partner.

You could maybe consider it a mental self-protection, in the sense as long as that person is basically an unknown, then Lena can avoid feeling guilt about it. Hurting people is easier if they don't have a face.
Daydreaming about it while focusing only on the positive sides is still a far way off from actually being in that situation with all the potential drama and conflicting emotions it might involve. Though we can agree on the part about mental self-protection. That’s similar to Lena’s modus operandi every time she’s done things she knows she shouldn’t do: finding ways to not think about it or rationalise why she shouldn’t feel guilty after all.

May 5, 2017
When Lena says she needs time to Stan, she mentions hanging out next week. Is it reading into it too much to say that there won't be stan content in full chapter 11? Since this prologue is part of ch 11?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I know I'm late on this but just some thoughts on Stan's ill-timed declaration. I say ill-timed one because in real life that shit is like liquid nitrogen to a nice warm wet pussy and this has taken long enough.. secondly because speaking as someone who can relate to his character, there is no way he would have brought that up that soon after the shoot. He's still shell-shocked days later, and on top of that I don't think he would get an attitude with her even if she did reject him. So where do we go from here? He was already in line for friends with benefits before this, and Lena has been unrealistically nice to him so maybe still.. after all eventually she's going to need that blowjob video for her Stalkfap! Anonymous Stan to the rescue!! :giggle:
Indeed, if Stan weren't so clueless, he would have known he should have just enjoyed being part of Lena's photoshoots, which likely would have escalated to the point where he'd be fully...integrated. But to express love for a Lena who is bringing all kinds of other people home and doing lots of social stuff with other people is a dumb move. But not unrealistic. Stan clearly doesn't grasp social cues very well and mistakes Lena's kindness and self-serving sexual interest in him for romantic interest. The chance that he murders her and Louise or takes some other seriously horrible action in a future chapter have risen substantially.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
speaking as someone who can relate to his character, there is no way he would have brought that up that soon after the shoot. He's still shell-shocked days later
For what it's worth the photoshoot is on Monday (Week 2) of July, while Stan's declaration is on Thursday (Week 3), so it took him something like 10 days to pull his shit together.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes