fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Indeed, if Stan weren't so clueless, he would have known he should have just enjoyed being part of Lena's photoshoots, which likely would have escalated to the point where he'd be fully...integrated. But to express love for a Lena who is bringing all kinds of other people home and doing lots of social stuff with other people is a dumb move. But not unrealistic. Stan clearly doesn't grasp social cues very well and mistakes Lena's kindness and self-serving sexual interest in him for romantic interest. The chance that he murders her and Louise or takes some other seriously horrible action in a future chapter have risen substantially.
Being an addict to true crime, first let me say the murder scenario isn't completely unrealistic. LOL

I can't disagree with anything you said. I will say that in my playthrough it makes a lot more sense. She hasn't seen a dick since the game started and is probably getting bored with all the pussy in her face, while lust is through the roof.. it's bound to happen.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Can't wait for the drama between Cindy and Lena and or Allison to heat up my bros. Especially if Ian is seeing both girls, i got the popcorn popping in the back. Could add a good layer to the story.
In one of my playthrough, Ian falls in love with Alison and considers Lena as FWB only, yet Lena falls in love with Ian. Since I also let Lena professes her love to Ian in the heat of the moment, it's gonna make some juicy drama.

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Being an addict to true crime, first let me say the murder scenario isn't completely unrealistic. LOL

I can't disagree with anything you said. I will say that in my playthrough it makes a lot more sense. She hasn't seen a dick since the game started and is probably getting bored with all the pussy in her face, while lust is through the roof.. it's bound to happen.
Making a Stan'er : a F95Flix series.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Lena and or Allison
Yeah I thought we might get a taste of that with this update. In the previous release Ian could invite Allison to Ivy's birthday party. But it seems like that was removed with this prologue update. Now if you bring up the party to her, she has a line about wishing she could be as carefree as Ian and his friends, and there's no option to invite her.

Feels like EK had a scene in mind for Allison at Ivy's party but then decided not to include it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
For what it's worth the photoshoot is on Monday (Week 2) of July, while Stan's declaration is on Thursday (Week 3), so it took him something like 10 days to pull his shit together.
Oh, I didn't even think of that. Question, is there something I can do to be able to edit dialogue in the script? I've always been able to edit when I've tried before for spelling and etc.. but even one word throws errors.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I do not understand: the front page says we are at chapter 11 beta version, but the most recent update I have downloaded still stops just before chapter 11, with absolutely no new content from the recent "prologue" update. Can someone please explain ?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I do not understand: the front page says we are at chapter 11 beta version, but the most recent update I have downloaded still stops just before chapter 11, with absolutely no new content from the recent "prologue" update. Can someone please explain ?
It was labeled wrong here. The last release was Ch 11 Prologue Alpha. This is Ch 11 Prologue Beta. Then there is one more that will release soon, Ch 11 Prologue Full (or Final). But yes, this is just a more refined/cleaned version of the last release.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Right now, both Gillian and Mike's GF are a mystery. We don't know too much about them and because of that we try to form some connections based on what we know.
Gillian:
  • not as tall as Allison
  • cheated on Ian, but it looks like only Ian knows what really happened
  • it's been a year since Ian last saw her
  • dream - we don't know if anything is real, but it's probably based on a real discussion
    • moved outside of town
    • wants to pursue a job abroad, she might move back in town if she finds something good
Mike's GF:
  • small breast
  • she's into anal sex
  • one year old relationship, but they live in the same place for about a 3 months - the place is situated outside town
  • busy with a new job
Some details match - the one year gap and the fact that they don't live inside the city. It is also possible that Gillian cheated with someone else and that is why Ian has no knowledge about Mike. But I think there is also another possibility. Why not subvert expectations and find out that Nat is Mike's GF. We already know from GGGB that she likes anal and we just find out that she is coordinating a department inside Hierofant. An entire department is not an easy task, hence she's busy.

Anyway, based on the chapter 11 title, I assume that we'll find out what happened. Wounds - could cover a lot of things
  • the wounds of the heart
    • what caused them: the entire chapter could be a flash back.
    • what will heal them: Ian discussing with Gillian, Lena having a cup of coffee with Axel
    • how to move on: Ian discussing with Lena
  • physical wounds
    • Lena's parents, if we get to see them
    • Ian and Jeremy during the boxing tournament
    • Ian after Wade kicks his ass for sleeping with Cindy
    • Ian after Perry kicks his ass for sleeping with Emma
    • Axel after Ivy kicks his ass for choosing Cindy or Lena over her ... maybe I went too far
First, thanks for making a list of all information. Second, some corrections :)
A year ago Gillian left for her hometown planning to finding a job here (in Baluart) and then return. She cheated on Ian after leaving, or at least he only found out then. He and Alison talk about it in chapter 5:
a "She went back to her hometown after finishing her master's degree, right?"
i "Yeah... She was supposed to find a job here and come back, but then, that happened..."

Mike and his girlfriend live here, they moved to Baluart 3 months ago as Mike told Lena in chapter 9:
l "How long have you been with her?"
mk "About a year... And we moved here like three months ago or so."

About the theory that Gillian is Mike’s girlfriend: Isn’t it too unlikely that neither Ian nor Mike have any idea who the other one is?

The timeline in itself fits decently. I vaguely remember Ian mentioning early in the game that it’s almost a year since he and Gillian split up, and also Mike mentions that he’s been together with his girlfriend for about a year. Apart from that we also know that Gillian's breast size fits with how Mike describes his girlfriend.

But if your girlfriend doesn’t just cheat on you as a one night stand, but actually meets someone else who they end up dumping you for; wouldn't you at the very least have checked their social media to see who the person is? And if you're the other guy, wouldn't you do the same to see who the person whose girlfriend you stole is? After Ivy's birthday party it seems clear that they haven't seen each other before.

If it still turns out to be true, I agree that it’s a bit lazy. Some of the earlier coincidences worked really well: Like Jeremy turning out to be both Ian's friend and Louise's "boyfriend" (it's introduced early in the story when all the connections are being established), and Cindy's photographer who's also Lena's ex (we're aware of it from the beginning even if the characters aren't, and as a hotshot photographer it makes sense that Axel has a lot of connections). The revelation about Cherry and Axel felt a bit more far-fetched—like something that's forced into the story to make things add up. Gillian being Mike's girlfriend would be in the same category for me. That's both because of the total amount of coincidences and the fact that those coincidences are more eye-catching later on in the story when the universe is established and we assume we know all the connections between the characters.

Still I wouldn't consider it a big issue if we're being pragmatic. From a narrative point of view there's a lot you can do with that connection, and with how Lena's cheating with Mike mirrors Gillian's cheating and Axel's cheating. And for the moral dilemma of Lena's affair with Mike to be as effectful as possible, I think his girlfriend should be introduced at some point—if it actually turns out to be Gillian, Eva won't have to introduce yet another character for it to happen.

Either way the prologue confirms that Eva has changed her mind from her earlier comments about Gillian's role in the game. I assume that means she has some clear plans for what she wants to add to the story. Regardless of whether Gillian is Mike's girlfriend or not, I think this is a good moment to do that: A surprisingly big part of chapter 10 dealt with Ian's and Lena's feelings about Lena's possible sexual involvement with other guys. Gillian's return is a very natural ingredient in that mix.
I don't have the exact quote but I remember vaguely that Ian doesn't know with whom Gillian cheated. Also it is not clear how he found out. That makes sense if Gillian was back at her hometown and just confessed to Ian.

What other earlier comments of EvaKiss about Gillian are you referring? In the 3 Q&As all she wrote was that 'Gilllian has a role to play'.

I don't see it being narratively interesting. Yes, Lena getting Mike to cheat as she has been cheated on is interesting but for that it doesn't matter that his girlfriend is Ian's ex. Why would she care about that? Ian would be cuckolded twice by Mike, but he doesn't know Mike at all so why would he care who his girlfriends cheat with? There are no emotions connected to it, it makes no difference to Lena or Ian if Mike's girlfriend is Gillian or not. It would just be a weird coincidence.

Also, sorry about going on about this, but in the last Q&A EvaKiss wrote about Mike's girlfriend:
I'd like to develop that side of Mike's story more, but right now the focus is elsewhere.
But she wrote about Gillian:
Gillian still has a role to play in all of this
That doesn't sound like she is talking about the same girl. Ten days later she announced the prologue with the writing 75% done. I doubt she decided that Gillian should appear now in this 10 days, after all having a cliffhanger was the whole idea.

The timing of Gillian's appearance makes sense. Chapter 10 spend a lot of time developing Lena and Ian's relationship (there are a whooping 5 sex scenes beween them!) but Lena isn't yet such a big part of Ian as Gillian was.

Indeed, what is supposed to happen? Bitchfight? (You can always dream :D) Is she going to become one of Ian's love interests? (He is already lagging behind Lena, after all) Or will it be like the cliffhanger of chapter 7, a whole bunch of nothing?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I get the opinion that Cidny would cheat on Wade with or without Ian. I felt a little bit Guilty for Ian to cheat with his Friends GF, but after learning how shitty of person cidny is, I wouldn't doubt that either axel or some other guy would have banged her.

I prefer Alison to cidny, but CHAD Ian decided to break up with her insted having her as a fling( Big mistake), I only banged her because I love blondes. but every encounter between Ian and Cidny makes me cringe hard, they are soo diffrent from each other, literally pollar extreams, Wade as a man better looking then Ian(Though Ian is taking care of himself, goes to the gym, displays confidence and is winning both as a writer(Though I think he will lose if he is with Lena since Seymur defintly won't give him a pass).

Im in the opinion that this game deserves a better blonde thicc chick to replace Cidny.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I get the opinion that Cidny would cheat on Wade with or without Ian. I felt a little bit Guilty for Ian to cheat with his Friends GF, but after learning how shitty of person cidny is, I wouldn't doubt that either axel or some other guy would have banged her.

I prefer Alison to cidny, but CHAD Ian decided to break up with her insted having her as a fling( Big mistake), I only banged her because I love blondes. but every encounter between Ian and Cidny makes me cringe hard, they are soo diffrent from each other, literally pollar extreams, Wade as a man better looking then Ian(Though Ian is taking care of himself, goes to the gym, displays confidence and is winning both as a writer(Though I think he will lose if he is with Lena since Seymur defintly won't give him a pass).

Im in the opinion that this game deserves a better blonde thicc chick to replace Cidny.
Bro hates Cindy so much he doesn't even bother to write her name properly lmao.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
First, thanks for making a list of all information. Second, some corrections :)
A year ago Gillian left for her hometown planning to finding a job here (in Baluart) and then return. She cheated on Ian after leaving, or at least he only found out then. He and Alison talk about it in chapter 5:
a "She went back to her hometown after finishing her master's degree, right?"
i "Yeah... She was supposed to find a job here and come back, but then, that happened..."
Hol up, I'm confused.

So Gillian left her hometown to find work at Baluart, then she returned to her hometown again. Presumably, Ian found out about her affair after she's already back at her hometown.

Is that correct?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
When Lena says she needs time to Stan, she mentions hanging out next week. Is it reading into it too much to say that there won't be stan content in full chapter 11? Since this prologue is part of ch 11?
Not necessarily, I don't know the likelihood of a shoot in consecutive updates but they do live together so at least some good conversation hopefully. As I mentioned in my play she's hasn't been with any other guys and getting antsy.. I can envision her sneaking into Stan's room for a little nighttime fun. A little sleep sex role reversal compared to every other game here. LOL

No I don't expect that to happen.. Yet.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes