RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OurRedString-CH11Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Triactus

Aug 7, 2020
Good Lord, it's truly amazing how you can make Cindy as the absolute victim of the broken relationship while Wade is entirely at fault.
Cindy isn't perfect. Nobody is. But Wade's quiet quitting the relationship. Maybe Cindy isn't going about it in the right way, but at least she's trying. It'll take either Ian shaking him out of it, or a break up to make him grow as a person.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a trick to being able to edit the script? I only edited dialogue and it won't even start up. I've done this a ton with different games but have never come across this before. Maybe because it's not a normal VN?
I have edited a text line of game/scripts/story/chapter11_prologue.rpy and it seems to be working for me without errors, so idk. For what's worth i have left original .rpa files intact, just unpacked the scripts elsewhere, made the edit and dropped the altered copy in the game's folder.

See what error(s) you're getting in tracebacks.txt file. It could be something simple, like your text editor dropping a tab character instead of spaces, which Renpy/Python doesn't like at all.

Jul 9, 2020
Wade wants to sit at home and play video games, not be serious about getting a job and never do anything Cindy wants. Cindy should just break up with him rather than go behind his back but the homie deserves blame as well.

Reactions: selberdreher

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Cindy isn't perfect. Nobody is. But Wade's quiet quitting the relationship. Maybe Cindy isn't going about it in the right way, but at least she's trying. It'll take either Ian shaking him out of it, or a break up to make him grow as a person.
Exactly. Both are at fault. Wade being not as attentive to his relationship and somewhat taking it for granted at the moment, while on the flip side Cinders is wanting to experience life, try her hand at this modelling gig. Sure, she does seem a tad bratty and gets upset if things don't go in her favor, as she does come off as a bit spoiled, but she herself isn't exactly helping herself by going about things her way.

This 'break' will be interesting to see in how Eva works this out. Will our commitment to both of them staying together no matter what fail regardless or will both of them shake things up and open up between each other and support each other. Knowing Eva... I'll wager the former.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I've seen most of those posts, I think. Cindy does come across as spoiled and petty, but I think our (this forum's) take is due more to the fact that we are dudes (most of us, anyway) and so more likely to side with Wade. I've played ORS through many times, as I'm sure many of you have, and so with a more dispassionate perspective now, I think Cindy is just more fed up so loses her temper more quickly, but we obviously aren't seeing any of the scenes of her and Wade at home that would show more of their dysfunction. Wade's response to their problems is just total boredom and lack of interest. Having been married for close to 30 years myself, I know that if I acted like I didn't give a shit that my wife was upset, that would only result in more upset, petty or otherwise. Wade already lost Cindy, is what I'm saying.
Breaking up is the best thing for these two, I think. They just don't fit.
Cindy is a very socially active girl who likes to be the center of attention, she wants to make her way upstairs. She feels that she hasn't achieved her goals in life and at 25 she intends to change that.
Wade is the passive, couch potato type with few interests other than gaming and going out to the bar with his friends once a week. Wade looks like a man who has lost interest in life and is in permanent depression.
These two are from such different worlds, I don't know how their relationship can work. So I don't support "CINDY BAD BRIGADE", I don't sympathize with Wade, there is no black and white in this story.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Wade wants to sit at home and play video games, not be serious about getting a job and never do anything Cindy wants. Cindy should just break up with him rather than go behind his back but the homie deserves blame as well.
She doesn't, she pretends that she loves Wade. I personlliy think their relationship is a textbook example of Toxic relationship (As Axel and Lena).

I can't speak about Lenas and Ians personllities since much of it is defined by us. In my playthrough I was surprised by how strong Lena can be, and how weak Ian is if you let him, but Lena views him as a super hero despite him being the way he is. I personlliy don't understand why he dropped alison in my playthrough, but cept Cindy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This 'break' will be interesting to see in how Eva works this out. Will our commitment to both of them staying together no matter what fail regardless or will both of them shake things up and open up between each other and support each other. Knowing Eva... I'll wager the former.
I don't think their relationship failing regardless of the variable state is really on the table, if just because it'd make this bit of coding, which is quite elaborate at this point, very much pointless. All other similar variables do matter, allowing various characters to establish relationships (or preventing them from establishing one) so it'd be odd just for this one to work differently.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She doesn't, she pretends that she loves Wade. I personlliy think their relationship is a textbook example of Toxic relationship (As Axel and Lena).
I don't think it's as simple as just "pretending" that she loves Wade. When Ian asks Cindy point blank if she wants to be with Wade, she says that she does. Elsewhere she comments she misses going out with him (which is why she puts such effort into arranging the bday party for him; it's not just "Cindy wants to have fun clubbing", she wants to have that fun specifically with Wade) Before her potential affair with Ian she has never cheated on Wade, she feels guilty and ashamed it did happen, and unless pushed by Ian she does her best to bury that and try to restore the status quo. These aren't actions of someone who has no feelings for their partner.

Triactus

Aug 7, 2020
I don't think it's as simple as just "pretending" that she loves Wade. When Ian asks Cindy point blank if she wants to be with Wade, she says that she does. Elsewhere she comments she misses going out with him (which is why she puts such effort into arranging the bday party for him; it's not just "Cindy wants to have fun clubbing", she wants to have that fun specifically with Wade) Before her potential affair with Ian she has never cheated on Wade, she feels guilty and ashamed it did happen, and unless pushed by Ian she does her best to bury that and try to restore the status quo. These aren't actions of someone who has no feelings for their partner.
I agree. She loves Wade on some level, but she's starting to realize that who she fell in love with isn't who he is anymore. And she grew too, so who she is now isn't who she was. The love she feels is more of an eccho than an actual strong and healthy love. And that attachment is hard to cut. She initially fell in love with Wade for a reason. There's always the hope that ''it will go back to how it was before''.

L621

Jul 19, 2017
Wait, so what exactly is new content in this Beta compared to ch. 11 prologue? If there even is any to begin with, since I saw nothing new.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I have edited a text line of game/scripts/story/chapter11_prologue.rpy and it seems to be working for me without errors, so idk. For what's worth i have left original .rpa files intact, just unpacked the scripts elsewhere, made the edit and dropped the altered copy in the game's folder.

See what error(s) you're getting in tracebacks.txt file. It could be something simple, like your text editor dropping a tab character instead of spaces, which Renpy/Python doesn't like at all.
Thanks, I'll check when I get home but it kept throwing the same 4 errors.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wait, so what exactly is new content in this Beta compared to ch. 11 prologue? If there even is any to begin with, since I saw nothing new.
It's beta version of the Ch.11 prologue. The update is mostly bug fixes, with a minor addition of extra dialogue branch for Lena who has slept with Holly, for their talk about Holly's love life.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I get the opinion that Cidny would cheat on Wade with or without Ian. I felt a little bit Guilty for Ian to cheat with his Friends GF, but after learning how shitty of person cidny is, I wouldn't doubt that either axel or some other guy would have banged her.
Oh dont worry buddy Iam sure that axel or some wildcats guy will still bang her even if together with ian ;)she always wants to be in the middle and want attention than the potential competition with ivy maybe it will be like good girl gone bad were cindy and ivy are both at a photo/video shoot and they compete with each other and be rivals and she get more and more pushed to act like ivy keep the guys interested in her otherwise she lose to ivy she will prob be her rival(I guess there will be alot of huge catfights between them)

and than there is also old grandpa that looks for new toys he will prob have an eye on cindy too if she gets bigger

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes