mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
By the way, is anyone going to try the Gillian route or even make it the main one? Cause my man Ian is about to send a cheating bitch back to San Diego shithole she crawled out of.

View attachment 2393220
no dude you can fix her :Kappa::Kappa:look at her face its perfection I think she prob will be a fan favorit for a lot and than cry later because you cant fix her she prob is a nympho/sex addict or something but I already love her

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
no dude you can fix her :Kappa::Kappa:look at her face its perfection I think she prob will be a fan favorit for a lot and than cry later because you cant fix her she prob is a nympho/sex addict or something but I already love her
Fix her? Sorry, but this is not a Disney universe.
I can always see how Ian from parallel universe saving Gillian using the gallery unlocker. :LOL:

Dec 20, 2021
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I'm taking over this guide with his kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for his help and guidance - I won't let you down. Here's the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.
You can also join official discord community or .

Guide updated to V0.9 Remastered (Beta)

If you want to support this guide, you can:

If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out his other content, you can do it here:
Hey man, when will you release walkthrough for chapter 10

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyMares

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
So Gillian left her hometown to find work at Baluart, then she returned to her hometown again. Presumably, Ian found out about her affair after she's already back at her hometown.

Is that correct?
I quoted the original lines from the game. That is all the information I got.

I don't think Lena cares about Ian's girlfriend or Mike's ex, regardless of whether they're the same person or not. But with the strong emotions both Ian and Lena have about the cheating they've experienced, I definitely think Gillian being Mike's girlfriend would add another layer to it all, which Eva could use in a number of ways.

Lena is good at justifying it to herself when she does something she knows she shouldn't do, like cheating on Ian with Mike. But if Gillian turns out to be Mike's girlfriend, it would make it impossible to ignore that what Lena's doing is comically identical to what Gillian did. And she knows how much and how long he has struggled because of that. If she still continues the affair with Mike, how would it play out? Lena's already thashtalking Mike's girlfriend to spice things up in the bedroom—would Ian get the same role? After all, they now have "proof" that he's so inferior to Mike that no less than two of his girlfriends have cheated with him.

And maybe Ian wouldn't care about who his girlfriends cheat with if he was completely rational and confident in himself, but he's not. Let's say Gillian is Mike's girlfriend; that Lena and Ian are in a relationship; that Lena gave Mike a blowjob at Ivy's birthday party; and that Ian and Gillian have a talk in chapter 11 about what happened between them. In that scenario Ian is bound to find out who Mike is sooner or later … and maybe also remember him as the same guy Lena came out from the club with, after Ian had left her horny on the dance floor. I think that's more than enough to make Ian's mind start to wander. (Does Lena know him too? If so, how? Did she dance with him like she did with me moments before? Has she ever had sex with him, now or in the past? Should I ask her about all of this the next time she's giving me a handjob?)

Ian's already stressing himself out (or turning himself on) by comparing himself to other guys and worrying about falling short. Jeremy is easy-going and doesn't make a big deal about anything relating to women, and he's also got a monster cock. Axel is the übermensch ex-boyfriend he for obvious reasons feels inferior to. There's also the "threat" that the Stalkfap horndogs represent. Hell, he's even worried about the useless piece of shit that is Robert. It could be similar with Mike even if Gillian isn't his girlfriend, but it would add significantly more fuel to it if it was the case.
That is all so vague and wide fetched. Look, as far as I know Ian doesn't know with whom Gillian cheated. So let's talk interesting. What if it was Jeremy? Or Axel? Or Wade? Or, for that matter, Cherry or Alison? Hell, even Robert would be better because Ian already knows and despises him.

Lena might potentially care that her dream guy turns out to be someone who has harmed her friend. Much like she can potentially care that Jeremy is being a shit "boyfriend" to her friend Louise. The identity of Mike's girlfriend isn't the focus here, but discovering new aspect of Mike's personality is.

I disagree; it's in human nature to look for patterns and find significance in them, so learning that not one but two of his girlfriends both cheated on him and/or left him for the same guy can compound already high emotions of learning the person you've trusted betrayed this trust.
What makes you believe Lena cares about Mike's personality? She is thinking about something else entirely whenever she calls him late at night. She'll also completely ignore Jeremy being a shit boyfriend if she is interested in him.
Finally either Ian is just an acquaintance to her so why would she care so much about Mike being together with his ex or she has been cheating on Ian with Mike all the time. Mike's personality should be her least concern ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Doppelgang

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
By the way, is anyone going to try the Gillian route or even make it the main one? Cause my man Ian is about to send a cheating bitch back to San Diego shithole she crawled out of.
1676497347042.png

Ian in my playthrough left the pictures, and while i intend to at least try to eventually get him to move on, i'm also hoping i can get it messy instead of quick and easy, not unlike what i have going with Lena.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2393738

Ian in my playthrough left the pictures, and while i intend to at least try to eventually get him to move on, i'm also hoping i can get it messy instead of quick and easy, not unlike what i have going with Lena.
I understand, I also left pictures for more drama in one of the runs.
And you turned a blue-haired beauty into a redhead... :KEK: I love redheads, but that's not her style.

But here's something, Gillian is definitely inspired by Mary Jane's looks.
2.JPG 1182896-illustration-anime-artwork-cartoon-J-Scott-Campbell-Mary-Jane-Spider-Man-comics-screen...jpg

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What makes you believe Lena cares about Mike's personality? She is thinking about something else entirely whenever she calls him late at night.
Because she devotes some internal monologues to his personality and not just 100% of the time to how great it feels when he fucks her silly. And what she thinks about when she calls him late at night isn't the same she thinks when she begs him to stay the night with her. Let's not oversimplify Lena's thought process so quickly, her relationship with Mike isn't just a single note story, and it can evolve in different ways.

She'll also completely ignore Jeremy being a shit boyfriend if she is interested in him.
That's why i said potentially. But having a jackass for a hookup can be a different thing from having a jackass as potential life partner. It can affect one's priorities quite a bit.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 2393738

That's Zoey, and I just realized how much she looks like Jill.. lol

Thanks for your help! I had used unren last night, but couldn't find the right files to edit.

Reactions: Win2pay

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You all mock him but Perry effortlessly raises his relationship with all models in the game -- Cherry, Lena, Ivy... just wait till Cindy becomes a model, too. No one can resist that stutter, in the end Perry will have the last laugh.
My boy Perry is on a quest to slay all the hotest chicks in the city. AND HE IS KILLING IT! In my head cannon route he doesn't go to the clubs because he's tired of bringing the bitches home.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In recent days, I've been reading a lot of interesting theories about what Episode 11 will be like, a lot of talk about Jillian and the "ex-return" plotline, even ideas for a whole flashback episode, jokes and comparisons to BaDIK (guilty as charged :LOL: ).

Lads, we need to change the scene a bit and remember the main goal of Episode 11. Something that so many of us have been waiting for three years.
It's a hell of a long wait and Eva Kiss, do it finally! Just do ut:
ORSwishes1.jpg

My manwhore Ian must do this, because he is inevitability itself!
sei_28297430-3e8c.jpg

You may have noticed that for some girls there was not enough space on this pedestal of inevitability. Don't worry, they're fine. They are here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The danger of Thanos memes is, at the end of the day there is going to be Iron Man with Axel face taking that glove for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: zoomzoomzoom

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I feel we soon get some Ivy and Ian action, which is long overdue.
-Looks over the past 10 chapters, 3 bar scene reworks (OG being a kiss on the cheek, replaced with a flirty moment, to just saying 'oh hey' moment), and the recent 'sparring', with zero content to speak of till "now-

Hmm... I'd say I'd have to agree with you there Sherlock. Although, I don't want to dominate her per se. I want to make sweet passionate love to her. Deny her sex while interested in her, make her see that love does exist and not every man wants it fromthe get go. Sure, every man wants to sleep with her, but I to break that mold. Shatter her preconceptions of men wanting her. Make her wait and yearn for Ian to take her to bed and show her a grand ol time and make her beg for more love, not sex.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Deny her sex while interested in her, make her see that love does exist and not every man wants it fromthe get go. Sure, every man wants to sleep with her, but I to break that mold. Shatter her preconceptions of men wanting her. Make her wait and yearn for Ian to take her to bed and show her a grand ol time and make her beg for more love, not sex.
That's just setting your Ian up for nothing but handjobs and stories about other guys' cocks from both Lena and Ivy. :whistle:

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
Probably but a man can dream about hopeless romance. Also gives me an excuse to rage about Evas writing and poor decisions making, among other things. SO it's a win win for me either way.
Man, love doesn't exist without dominated sex, it's just cruel reality, accept it. You must fuck her brains out to get the girl you want.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
In recent days, I've been reading a lot of interesting theories about what Episode 11 will be like, a lot of talk about Jillian and the "ex-return" plotline, even ideas for a whole flashback episode, jokes and comparisons to BaDIK (guilty as charged :LOL: ).

Lads, we need to change the scene a bit and remember the main goal of Episode 11. Something that so many of us have been waiting for three years.
It's a hell of a long wait and Eva Kiss, do it finally! Just do ut:
View attachment 2393881

My manwhore Ian must do this, because he is inevitability itself!
View attachment 2393882

You may have noticed that for some girls there was not enough space on this pedestal of inevitability. Don't worry, they're fine. They are here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You didn't fucked Minerva?:D But i agree with her place)

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes