Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Cindy isn't perfect. Nobody is. But Wade's quiet quitting the relationship. Maybe Cindy isn't going about it in the right way, but at least she's trying. It'll take either Ian shaking him out of it, or a break up to make him grow as a person.
But Wade did try to fix the relationship pretty early on (not long after he selfishly refused to accompany Cindy to Shine). He agreed to let Cindy went on a photoshoot (and found out that the photographer is a predator) and went on a spontaneous holiday trip with her (Cindy asked for it out of the blue btw).

Yes, he needs Ian to tell him to fight harder for the relationship, but Cindy does too. Hell, both are basically done trying if Ian doesn't play marriage counselor on their asses.

All I'm saying is it's not fair to gloss over Cindy's flaws and put the blame entirely on Wade.

Last edited:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Stan conversation still dont work for me , the option "Lets talk about this" is still greyed out.
Either i have chosen the wrong convo combinations or the bug is still there.
He is maxed out in "Agenda".

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Did you manage to get a fix for it?

Anyone know how to fix the resolution issues where the top and bottom text gets cut off by the border?

Did you use JDMOD? I had the same issue with the saves from JDMOD, to fix it just use the bugfix on his discord server 

kishanth1234

Feb 26, 2018
"Nothing happens" doesn't tell me anything. Is the option to "talk about it" disabled, or what? Maybe you've messed up and are getting completely different dialogue branch altogether.
i got it fixed now xd. i deleted the game and reinstalled it. everything works now, ty.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
-Looks over the past 10 chapters, 3 bar scene reworks (OG being a kiss on the cheek, replaced with a flirty moment, to just saying 'oh hey' moment), and the recent 'sparring', with zero content to speak of till "now-

Hmm... I'd say I'd have to agree with you there Sherlock. Although, I don't want to dominate her per se. I want to make sweet passionate love to her. Deny her sex while interested in her, make her see that love does exist and not every man wants it fromthe get go. Sure, every man wants to sleep with her, but I to break that mold. Shatter her preconceptions of men wanting her. Make her wait and yearn for Ian to take her to bed and show her a grand ol time and make her beg for more love, not sex.
Despite her appreance Ivy is a very strong and smart women, she spins all man around her finger, and Jermay even think that she will get laid with him, something that I feel won't happen and she is only using him.

Either Ian becomes her simp and meat dildo, either he dominates her. Im intreasted how Lena reacts if she falls for Ian and decides to steal him for herself.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Despite her appreance Ivy is a very strong and smart women, she spins all man around her finger, and Jermay even think that she will get laid with him, something that I feel won't happen and she is only using him.

Either Ian becomes her simp and meat dildo, either he dominates her. Im intreasted how Lena reacts if she falls for Ian and decides to steal him for herself.
Dominating her is only right answer.

I can't see Ivy stealing Ian away from Lena, unless there's bad blood between them.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
But Wade did try to fix the relationship pretty early on (not long after he selfishly refused to accompany Cindy to Shine). He agreed to let Cindy went on a photoshoot (and found out that the photographer is a predator) and went on a spontaneous holiday trip with her (Cindy asked for it out of the blue btw).

Yes, he needs Ian to tell him to fight harder for the relationship, but Cindy does too. Hell, both are basically done trying if Ian doesn't play marriage counselor on their assess.

All I'm saying is it's not fair to gloss over Cindy's flaws and put the blame entirely on Wade.
I agree, there's no point to blame anyone, the best solution to their relationship is Ian giving a Cindy a proper dicking every so often.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
That is all so vague and wide fetched. Look, as far as I know Ian doesn't know with whom Gillian cheated. So let's talk interesting. What if it was Jeremy? Or Axel? Or Wade? Or, for that matter, Cherry or Alisonouise? Hell, even Robert would be better because Ian already knows and despises him.
As I mentioned, I still doubt that Gillian is Mike's girlfriend, but the only far fetched thing I see is that connection. The rest are just possibilities that open up if it turns out to be the case. I'd prefer if it isn't, because I think it would overdo all the coincidental connections, but I still think it would be interesting because of how it could be used in the existing storylines.

It was also striking how Mike became a more central character once Ian and Lena's potential relationship was established (unlike Robert, who more or less disappeared)—she could cheat with him two or three times in chapter 10, and that musical collaboration was also set up. I take that as a sign that he'll either way be one of the biggest "threats" to Ian in a relationship with Lena.

If Mike is the one Gillian cheated with and is in a relationship with, it's likely Ian finds that out now. Add in Lena's connection to him—Ian could already have seen them together at the end of Ivy's birthday party—and I think Mike would fit very well as a vague threat that Ian doesn't know if he should really be worried about (because history shows he should) or if he's just being paranoid. The guys circling around Lena, both in person and on Stalkfap, generally cause Ian that kind of concern. And at least there's a few details in the story that might hint about Mike being the one Gillian cheated with. With any other it would be completely out of the blue, as far as I can tell.

Anyway, I think we can agree to disagree about how interesting it would be if Gillian is Mike's girlfriend, and more or less agree that it's still far from certain. And regardless of Mike's role in it, I assume Gillian's presence can turn out in three main ways for Ian (simplified, of course). He can end up getting back together with her (edit: or it could just be sex); he can use the occasion to finally get closure and fully move on; or it can bring everything back and pull him back to step one, almost as miserable as he was right after the break-up.

The earlier choice to continue watching her pictures or not seemed to be related to the last two alternatives. And the fact that Gillian shows up at the exact time Lena is about to leave town for a few days, could fit with the first steps of the first alternative. Now they've bumped into each other, I assume they'll get a chance to meet and talk things through in the coming days, with Lena temporarily left on the sidelines. Which she in turn can end up worrying about too, with or without reason. Independent of Mike I think there's material for some interesting conflicts there. (Of course all of this will play out differently if Ian and Lena aren't in a relationship, and create more or less complicated conflicts. But luckily I don't have to do as Eva and account for every possible path.)

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I understand, I also left pictures for more drama in one of the runs.
And you turned a blue-haired beauty into a redhead... :KEK: I love redheads, but that's not her style.

But here's something, Gillian is definitely inspired by Mary Jane's looks.
View attachment 2393752 View attachment 2393753
god damm gillian is the most beautiful women by far this red hair and freckles :love::love:

My boy Perry is on a quest to slay all the hotest chicks in the city. AND HE IS KILLING IT! In my head cannon route he doesn't go to the clubs because he's tired of bringing the bitches home.
TRUE and real imagine if perry turns into a GIGACHAD and really cucks you not only with his personalitie

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
In recent days, I've been reading a lot of interesting theories about what Episode 11 will be like, a lot of talk about Jillian and the "ex-return" plotline, even ideas for a whole flashback episode, jokes and comparisons to BaDIK (guilty as charged :LOL: ).

Lads, we need to change the scene a bit and remember the main goal of Episode 11. Something that so many of us have been waiting for three years.
It's a hell of a long wait and Eva Kiss, do it finally! Just do ut:
View attachment 2393881

My manwhore Ian must do this, because he is inevitability itself!
View attachment 2393882

You may have noticed that for some girls there was not enough space on this pedestal of inevitability. Don't worry, they're fine. They are here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dude ivy is a forbidden fruit I understand it but you baddik guys really need to stop ivy rips your heart out there is no vanilla love happy end with a girl like ivy unless she completly change personalitie :unsure: :unsure: (ivy is not like quinn were the writting in the first cheapters is thrown over board and competly change personalitie to appeal to the harem fanbase) she is multip leagues above ian mate

and alison is cool btw she skyrocketed in the last cheapter

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I can't see Ivy stealing Ian away from Lena, unless there's bad blood between them.
Unless Lena has a will point to spare at hand it'd probably wind up with Ivy taking turns riding Ian's and Lena's faces. We got a preview of that in Ch.10 :whistle::coffee:

But i don't think there'd be any malice in that, Ivy just views sex as a source of fun that people needlessly overcomplicate by bringing deeper feelings to it.

dude ivy is a forbidden fruit I understand it but you baddik guys really need to stop ivy rips your heart out there is no vanilla love happy end with a girl like ivy unless she completly change personalitie :unsure: :unsure: (ivy is not like quinn were the writting in the first cheapters is thrown over board and competly change personalitie to appeal to the harem fanbase) she is multip leagues above ian mate
Segueing from the "no feelings" thing, i suspect some people view Ivy's attitude as a sign of her protecting herself from being hurt after some previous relationship trauma/experience. And are hoping there's a path where it's their MC (generally, Ian) that will be able to change her heart regarding that and take risk of developing some feelings again.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Segueing from the "no feelings" thing, i suspect some people view Ivy's attitude as a sign of her protecting herself from being hurt after some previous relationship trauma/experience. And are hoping there's a path where it's their MC (generally, Ian) that will be able to change her heart regarding that and take risk of developing some feelings again.
I mean their is a possibilitie for a path like that good girl gone bad had something simular with jess but I think ivy is just a very open sexual person that actually give zero fucks and is not a good choice for a ian that want a non kinky vanilla super romantic typ of relationship

Reactions: ffive

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I mean their is a possibilitie for a path like that good girl gone bad had something simular with jess but I think ivy is just a very open sexual person that actually give zero fucks and is not a good choice for a ian that want a non kinky vanilla super romantic typ of relationship
Ian can make Alison barks like a bitch, dominate and belittle Minerva, and choke the shit out of Lena. He definitely enjoys kinky stuff more than you think.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
god damm gillian is the most beautiful women by far this red hair and freckles :love::love:
At this point, I can partially agree, I myself like redheads and she is beautiful. But I find Lena and Emma the hottest.

and alison is cool btw she skyrocketed in the last cheapter
Ian is not vanilla, his character development is completely immersive. Ian can be a vanilla romantic, a gigachad womanizer or a cuck, whatever you want.
Ivy is not Quinn. Unlike her, Ivy is as socially open as possible and doesn't engage in criminal activities. But if there is a definition of a "bad girl", then Ivy would definitely be her.
As we can see from the run of the game, Ian can climb up a few leagues and this is not the limit. I think Ivy will definitely be interested in Ian, who is successful in MMA.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes