dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I wonder if Holly will show her "fangs" at Gillian in Chapter 11 if she's dating Ian and her holly_change is high. Considering she likes dark jokes and hasn't had angry expressions so far, it would be very interesting.
Agree. That would add some nice complexity/color to her character if pulled off well. Honestly, it would be a cool development for both Hollys, though it would need to be presented differently for each.

May 5, 2017
and... how can I use it? =/
If shift and O doesn't open console, then you need to find a console file in one of the renpy folders and edit it from false to true. If you google how to enable console on renpy then the first result should show you exact steps. Once shift and O brings up the console, type it in and hit enter. The let's talk about this option will be clickable, but it doesn't lead to anything special. Stan is still sad about rejection, but doesn't go full incel mode.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roderick2

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The let's talk about this option will be clickable, but it doesn't lead to anything special. Stan is still sad about rejection, but doesn't go full incel mode.
Technically it can also lead to Lena and Stan maybe dating at some later point, if you pick I need time as a folllow-up. (it sets lena_stan_dating flag to True) It'll be enabled if Lena and Ian aren't in relationship.

May 5, 2017
Technically it can also lead to Lena and Stan maybe dating at some later point, if you pick I need time as a folllow-up. (it sets lena_stan_dating flag to True) It'll be enabled if Lena and Ian aren't in relationship.
I did have an error show up in the convo after choosing lets talk and hit ignore on it. Didn't get an option for i need time, so hopefully it's fixed soon.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Gillian was supposed to live in her old town while she's looking for a job in the city the game takes place. If she's indeed Mike's girlfriend then she's apparently found this work 3 months or so before the game takes place, and ultimately moved to her intended destination, taking her new boyfriend with her. This is hardly implausible.
I thought we were going to agree to disagree. :LOL: Still implausible coincidence regardless from a justified writing standpoint and that's now setting an even narrower window of hoop jumping to justify it. But remember, this isn't about whether Eva will write this Mike/Gillian pairing in (which she very well might, based on all the other implausible coincidences in the writing so far). It's whether she should. My suspension of disbelief is already on very shaky ground based on all the coincidences so far that haven't been justified in the writing IMO. I'm just saying my opinion of ORS storytelling quality will drop further with yet another implausible coincidence without a hail-mary of good writing beyond "cuz red string" to justify it all. As-is, it would have to be some sort of smoothly executed supernatural turn that satisfies the reader or a Truman Show that everyone is in on except the two protagonists. Not at all saying either of those are good ideas either.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I did have an error show up in the convo after choosing lets talk and hit ignore on it. Didn't get an option for i need time, so hopefully it's fixed soon.
Yeah, the script needs an update with fixes. If all works correctly you get this:

1676331816343.png

1676332061545.png

1676331707913.png

Kind of wonder if people experiencing missing options tried to use unpacker or similar mod and somehow damaged the /game folder in the process, mixing versions or whatever.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Some people complaining about Stan, but I replayed aaaaall my different playthorughs with different love interests and different decisions, and Louise is a freaking nightmare and each of them.
No matter what you chose or if you actually try your hardest to please her, she has the natural ability to find an excuse to get mad at you regardless :cautious:
Gotta love Eva for giving us a variety in relationships, though.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
The fact that a pathetic man like Robert gets to fuck Lena yet Ian can't is definitely triggering.
Tbh, I almost never actually fuck Lena as Ian in my playthroughs. All of my playthroughs always have had Emma as a side chick and sometimes Cherry. With either Cindy or Holly as the main girls.

Reactions: Tallyhoe
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes