ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If Ian doesn't have any Jujitsu points, will the scene not happen or Ian automatically lose to Ivy?
It's also possible to successfully Push her off! if Ian's athletics is at 7 points or higher. It's not required to have any points in jiu jitsu, they'll just add some minor flavor text (and offer additional option to win for less athletic Ian)

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's also possible to successfully Push her off! if Ian's athletics is at 7 points or higher. It's not required to have any points in jiu jitsu, they'll just add some minor flavor text (and offer additional option to win for less athletic Ian)
All this talk about Jiujitsu makes me wonder; it'd be cool if max jiujitsu Ian fights like Brendan Conlon from Warrior (2011), submitting steroid beasts with a perfect armbar or Kimura.

Reactions: ffive

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
stan revenge arc incoming? will he steal all girls ?will he be the true antagonist? holly,cindy,alison on a leash and build a harem ?kneel down stan the MAN is coming for your girl:geek:axel ? mike ? old granpa or KING jeremy? you better watch out for stan boisss the true endboss
Stan's revenge arc is coming, but there's one caveat: It's all in his imagination.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You, me and many others. Eva's Logic: I made Stan but I wasn't fond of how he was in the game, even though I'm the one who made him. Let me do a completely pointless remake and make him even more cringe and creepy!

At this point, Lena may as well find that homeless guy and shack up with him. I'm sure he would be a better catch than cringey mc fuck Stan the not so man.
I agree. So that's two for Homeless Guy! Glad I'm not the only one. :D

Bonus points if he turns out to be her Dad.

Only slightly trolling here. And yeah, I know there's not gonna be any incest in this game.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
not sure if anyone asked, but how do i get to say yes to stan/pick the first option when he asks lena out at the end of the game? one of the only thing i haven't seen on my playthroughs and it is a little frustrating xx

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
You, me and many others. Eva's Logic: I made Stan but I wasn't fond of how he was in the game, even though I'm the one who made him. Let me do a completely pointless remake and make him even more cringe and creepy!

At this point, Lena may as well find that homeless guy and shack up with him. I'm sure he would be a better catch than cringey mc fuck Stan the not so man.
Mad that the game was delayed so much because of this

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021
not sure if anyone asked, but how do i get to say yes to stan/pick the first option when he asks lena out at the end of the game? one of the only thing i haven't seen on my playthroughs and it is a little frustrating xx
You can't right now. It requires a variable which isn't set yet.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You can't right now. It requires a variable which isn't set yet.
That was fixed in the beta update for the Ch.11 Prologue so can be now enabled and picked, but requires replaying the bit of Ch.10 when the value is getting set.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes