ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I guess Mike, and to a lesser extent Axel, could be possible with some kind of buildup, at least involving some interior monologue on Lena’s part where she goes through her preferences. But with Jeremy that buildup could already be done: The constantly horny Jeremy loves Lena; Lena is obsessed with the XXL sized dildo attached to his body; and Ian could have that awkward obsession with looking at Jeremy fucking women he’s sexually attracted to.
Hmm yes, when you put it like this then i have to agree that Jeremy is kind of best established potential candidate after Mike*, given how little buildup there's for the others.

Oh, and there's one more possible candidate -- Mark. He can potentially get in touch with Lena in Ch.11 Prologue asking if she's interested in more fun and he doesn't have any bad history with Ian (that Ian is aware of, at least)

Mike: As long as he’s not Gillian’s bf, Ian might have accepted it, but why would Lena or Mike do it if they could just continue their current affair?
I think Lena would be inclined to arrange such thing for the simple and very same reason guys like the idea of FMF threesomes -- because getting fucked by two people is even more fun than fucking one.

Plus, maybe for the sick thrill of fucking the guy she's been cheating on her bf with right in front of said boyfriend and without him knowing about this little detail. Probably not unlike why Axel had arranged his threesome with Cherry and Lena even if he, too, could've just kept fucking Cherry in secret.

And, of course, there's always option that Lena stopped seeing Mike after getting in relationship with Ian, and this is a chance for her to get another piece of that, without cheating on Ian.

*) and after Perry, ofc

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Do you know what the conditions are for the "and another guy" path? I'm assuming Lena has to choose threesome with two guys as a kink, rather than with two girls (though it sounds like also the last kink is active here), but does it also depend on some variable in their relationship?
There is not really an "another guy" option. Lena only suggests that if she rejects the idea of a threesome. And yes it depends on her choosing "threesome with 2 guys" at Ivy's party. I think Ian always reacting disgusted is king of a writing error if he just did the threesome with Alison and Jeremy though. So I think this threesome will always be FFM.

… It will also be interesting to see who the possible participants will be. In an FFM threesome my guess would be Ivy or Emma (I think everyone would be up for it—Ivy depending on her impression of Ian so far). Or alternatively Holly, but if the end goal is a relationship between the three of them, it might be more natural with some more emotional development before they jump straight to a threesome.

In an FMM threesome I guess the obvious candidate is Jeremy? Axel and Robert seem unlikely for different reasons, while Mike might not be out of the question. But if he can have fun with Lena alone, I doubt he'd be up for having Ian there too. Jeremy would jump at the possibility, probably Lena too, while Ian would go along for the same slightly ambivalent reasons he could say yes to the threesome with Alison, as well as watching all of Jeremy's videos.
I also think the choosing will be done by Lena. I agree on your choices, the obvious choice would be Ivy, her bestie who is definitely up for it. Emma is friendly with both of them and also open for everything. If Holly is under Ivy's spell she should be open for it, too. She is into Ian after all. It could be a way to save her from Ivy and get her into the everyone's favorite throuple. You overlooked Louise, if she is Lena's sub she is also an ovious option.
If the FMM becomes an option, yes to Jeremy and Mark.
I would rule out completely Alison, Cindy, Axel, Robert as they don't like to share, Cherry for obvious reasons and Stan who is way to shy for that.

Yes, but the game pretty specifically makes it mutually exclusive for Lena to have sex with Jeremy and be in relationship with Ian. I don't know what's Eva's reason for this, but making an exception for this for a threesome when prohibiting it otherwise would feel rather counter-intuitive to me.

I mean, with Holly, which has somewhat similar arrangement with route blocking, we have Lena repeatedly acknowledge this and narrate her reasoning. And we have lena_go_holly variable to track Lena's interest in Holly, even if she holds herself back. But with Jeremy there's no such thing, if Lena enters relationship with Ian then she basically acts as if nothing she did with Jeremy ever happened, there is no further interactions and she doesn't spare him any thoughts. So going from this to "hey, how about a threesome" would be a bit weird.
I think the reason for that is just to make it simpler. Being in a relationship with Ian while having sex with Jeremy is complicated. Does she continue it? Does she breaks it off? Does she become weak and fall for him again? What happens if it comes out? Definitely interesting but a hell to write. She is doing it now with Mike which is more believable and easier as Ian doesn't know Mike.
So why wouldn't a Lena who didn't go for Jeremy suggest him? If he broke up with Louise, of course.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So why wouldn't a Lena who didn't go for Jeremy suggest him? If he broke up with Louise, of course.
Lena who didn't go for Jeremy (who broke up with Louise) is very cold towards Jeremy, it borders on dislike. So i don't think he'd be her pick for a threesome in such setup. If they did have some earlier interactions, like others suggested, then it's probably a bit more likely.

Reactions: Lexkar83 and dundun

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Lena who didn't go for Jeremy (who broke up with Louise) is very cold towards Jeremy, it borders on dislike. So i don't think he'd be her pick for a threesome in such setup. If they did have some earlier interactions, like others suggested, then it's probably a bit more likely.
Really now? When? If you hook her on BBC or at least keep their relationship over 3 she is perfectly friendly to him. Also you don't have to tell Louise about his advances towards Ivy, then you get Ivy's party where you can break them up by not sucking him off.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Really now? When? If you hook her on BBC or at least keep their relationship over 3 she is perfectly friendly to him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps our ideas of perfectly friendly differ a little :sneaky:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Perhaps our ideas of perfectly friendly differ a little :sneaky:
Thanks for the quotes :). But the first quote is right after Louise confronts Jeremy, the second shortly after when she is understandably angry about all the fallout. And for the third Lena is friendly with him before he brings up Louise as long their relationship is above 3.
I did just check the relationship points for Jeremy and Lena and this is only possible if she doesn't tell on Jeremy. So yes, you are right, that she is dimissive to Jeremy if she told Louise. But she is not if she didn't and you can still break them up at Ivy's game. So in this path Lena would be all over Jeremy as a third party for 'experimentation'. Just look at all the masturbation scenes.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But she is not if she didn't and you can still break them up at Ivy's game. So in this path Lena would be all over Jeremy as a third party for 'experimentation'. Just look at all the masturbation scenes.
I actually didn't know that was an option too for the breakup thing. And when you said "Lena who didn't go for Jeremy" i was thinking along the lines of Lena who didn't pay any real attention to Jeremy and/or his cock and kept their interactions to basically minimum. So, yeah, Lena who interacts with Jeremy more and maybe has some fantasies about him, that's a setup that definitely makes him a more viable threesome candidate in her eyes.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
… It will also be interesting to see who the possible participants will be. In an FFM threesome my guess would be Ivy or Emma (I think everyone would be up for it—Ivy depending on her impression of Ian so far). Or alternatively Holly, but if the end goal is a relationship between the three of them, it might be more natural with some more emotional development before they jump straight to a threesome.

In an FMM threesome I guess the obvious candidate is Jeremy? Axel and Robert seem unlikely for different reasons, while Mike might not be out of the question. But if he can have fun with Lena alone, I doubt he'd be up for having Ian there too. Jeremy would jump at the possibility, probably Lena too, while Ian would go along for the same slightly ambivalent reasons he could say yes to the threesome with Alison, as well as watching all of Jeremy's videos.
Agree on everything.

Reactions: Doppelgang

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Not quite, i guess. I never went on this path because i always make Lena break up Jeremy and Louise in the beginning, but what make Lena refuse be in a relationship with is if fuck Jeremy in ch. 8 only, right? If yes, maybe is possible have a Lena and Ian being a "experimental" couple with Lena feeling atracted to Jeremy and his BBC (focus on him when watch he and Louise fucking, going until the end during truth or dare in Ivy's place, but resist to fuck him in ch. 8)? Just a hypothetical scenario that cross my mind
This is the scenario I have been waiting for all along.

Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
with release rate, one chapter per year it will take 10 years
lol nice joke my guess is 2026-2027 which would be ok for one of the best or the best visual novel that I ever played

I prefer one long VN with different kinks and roleplay the cheracter the way I want than 2 VN in the same time frame that are both half baked less story and no roleplay options.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Plus, maybe for the sick thrill of fucking the guy she's been cheating on her bf with right in front of said boyfriend and without him knowing about this little detail.
Chapter 10 certainly proved that Lena has such an almost sadistic side. That sick thrill is probably the best strategy to persuade Mike as well (or, if she ended their affair because of Ian, as the only way to fuck her again). The way Lena plants the idea makes me think it will have an element of this either way, with Ian as the third wheel—similar to Louise’s role in the threesome in chapter 10.

The main difference between Jeremy and Mike in that sense would probably be that it’s easier to pretend otherwise with Jeremy: If Lena suggests Mike, it would be obvious that it’s because she wants to have sex exactly with him, while Jeremy could be framed as a candidate because he’s Ian’s friend and has a carefree nature.

Your discussion with dundun also highlights how many variables affect all of this—so I’m thinking Eva might try to write her way around some of those hindrances. Once it’s been hinted at as an upcoming event, it would be a bad idea to only make it available with some extremely specific conditions.

I also agree that Mark could be a candidate. It might be simpler to structure and write, but it would also lack some of the friction it would have with Mike or Jeremy, where there’s a lot of established dynamics in their relationships that can add to the scenes. We’ll see eventually!

There is not really an "another guy" option. Lena only suggests that if she rejects the idea of a threesome. And yes it depends on her choosing "threesome with 2 guys" at Ivy's party. I think Ian always reacting disgusted is king of a writing error if he just did the threesome with Alison and Jeremy though. So I think this threesome will always be FFM.
Thanks. I don’t think I got an option to reject the threesome, but that’s probably down to my previous choices then. It sounds plausible that we’ll first get an FFM threesome, and then the MMF will take some more time.

You’re also right about Louise as a candidate: I didn’t mention her because unlike Holly, Emma and Ivy she mostly has a connection with one of the characters, but as she’s almost like a pet to Lena it would still be very easy to make it happen.

I guess the different alternatives depend on what Eva wants to achieve with it: Emma would just be fun for three equal participants; Holly would also contain some emotional connection and/or help to push her further out of her comfort zone; Louise will be a submissive pet they can use to explore their kinky sides; while Ivy is the one who is likely to take charge herself, and where also Lena might risk becoming the third wheel, if Ivy feels like it and Ian goes along.

playboydx

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know how to get Ivy gym scene as Ian? Also how to trigger Ian's affair with Minerva since the remaster changed things.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
It did not work... Maybe i missed earlier something?
I chose photoshot with Sten.
I had the same problem despite always being nice to Stan. I replayed the game and made sure to always defend him in front of Louise (even if he wasn't present) and I didn't take money from him for the photoshoot. It worked.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes