Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I giggle knowing that there is no love flag for Robert. It's interesting that there is a love flag for Mike though considering sleeping with him is one of the ways to get bad Jess to show up. Actually, makes perfect sense; Lena causing him to cheat on his girlfriend. Not exactly good girl material.
Aside from cheating on his girlfriend, Mike is a pretty decent fella. An overall upgrade from Robert imo.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
I hear you, but
Code:
l "What about your sexual fantasy...?"
i "My sexual fantasy?"
l "You told us about it at Ivy's party. About the threesome."
i "Oh, that... Well, as I said, it's a fantasy almost every straight guy has. Does it bother you?"

"{image=icon_lust.webp}We could give it a try":
    l "Actually... I was thinking we could give a try."
    i "What, really?"
    if ian_lena_couple:
        if ian_lena_open:  
            l "I mean... We said we'd like to experiment together, right?"
            i "That's true, we said something like that..."
        else:
            l "I mean... Why not? I think we could both experiment, as long as we do it together..."
            i "Well, I'm not against that..."

"Not my thing":
    l "Honestly... I don't think it's my thing."
    i "Really? But didn't you have the same fantasy...?"
    l "It's just that, a fantasy... It would be weird doing something like that with you..."
    i "Oh. I see."
    l "But if it were you and another guy..."
    $ fian = "disgusted"
    i "What, really?"
    l "It's just a thought..."
    i "..."
Important part here: Ian disgusted face at the end. Lena started the talk and it was about Ian's fantasy, not hers. It will most likely be FMF first and after that you either fight with Lena, happily accept a MFM or reluctantly accept a MFM. I also assume that the MFM will be different based on the ian_cuck variable.
Do you know what the conditions are for the "and another guy" path? I'm assuming Lena has to choose threesome with two guys as a kink, rather than with two girls (though it sounds like also the last kink is active here), but does it also depend on some variable in their relationship?

I didn't get that option in my playthroughs, which I guess is down to not choosing the threesome with two guys kink. But considering how chapter 10 and the prologue played out, my inner sadist definitely wants to see how Ian copes (or doesn't cope) in that situation. :devilish:

Reactions: Balsamic

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
… It will also be interesting to see who the possible participants will be. In an FFM threesome my guess would be Ivy or Emma (I think everyone would be up for it—Ivy depending on her impression of Ian so far). Or alternatively Holly, but if the end goal is a relationship between the three of them, it might be more natural with some more emotional development before they jump straight to a threesome.

In an FMM threesome I guess the obvious candidate is Jeremy? Axel and Robert seem unlikely for different reasons, while Mike might not be out of the question. But if he can have fun with Lena alone, I doubt he'd be up for having Ian there too. Jeremy would jump at the possibility, probably Lena too, while Ian would go along for the same slightly ambivalent reasons he could say yes to the threesome with Alison, as well as watching all of Jeremy's videos.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In an FMM threesome I guess the obvious candidate is Jeremy?
Jeremy and "relationship Ian" are mutually exclusive for Lena, so it seems doubtful.

It's obviously going to be Perry. Obviously.

edit: slightly more seriously, Mike seems like a good candidate for Lena who has hooked up with him, but ultimately broke off due to getting in relationship with Ian. Or for Lena who didn't stop seeing Mike, too -- it'd sort of continue mirroring Lena's backstory with Axel, in the sense she'd arrange a threesome with someone she's been sleeping with without Ian knowing.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Jeremy and "relationship Ian" are mutually exclusive for Lena, so it seems doubtful.
Not quite, i guess. I never went on this path because i always make Lena break up Jeremy and Louise in the beginning, but what make Lena refuse be in a relationship with is if fuck Jeremy in ch. 8 only, right? If yes, maybe is possible have a Lena and Ian being a "experimental" couple with Lena feeling atracted to Jeremy and his BBC (focus on him when watch he and Louise fucking, going until the end during truth or dare in Ivy's place, but resist to fuck him in ch. 8)? Just a hypothetical scenario that cross my mind

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Man both Lena and Cindy are beasts with Ian, Lena this Episode is a F*cking sex monster, is she a succubi???

Also will the be some Prego content, since Ian f*cked both Lena and Cidny raw so many times, and its hinted that Ian nailed Cindy one more time off screen.

With how many women can Ian cheat on Lena, and if Lena does open up for threesomes who will she be open to share Ian with??? Holly?? Ivy?? Luise?? Emma???

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022

It's obviously going to be Perry. Obviously.
But Lena could still have given him a blowjob during the drinking game, watched him fuck Louise, masturbated thinking about him, and exchanged nudes with him.

The way Lena hijacks the conversation about Ian’s sexual fantasy (together with Ian’s reaction) implies that she will be the one to take control of it. It’s Lena’s consideration for Ian’s feelings that makes “relationship Ian” and Jeremy mutually exclusive, but just like with Louise and Jeremy, the threesome setting makes the lines way more blurry. To the extent that Lena doesn’t even have to suggest Jeremy: She can soften the deal to Ian by saying he can suggest a guy, and Jeremy would be the likely outcome. Sounds like something Lena can justify to herself.

It still leaves Louise, but nothing suggests that’s an issue for neither Jeremy nor Lena. Though it might be different if Louise broke up with Jeremy, as that cuts of most of Lena’s meaningful interactions with him.

And who else sounds like realistic alternatives? There’s so few obvious ones where all three would likely be up for it—to the extent that I actually considered suggesting Perry as a serious alternative :LOL:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But Lena could still have given him a blowjob during the drinking game, watched him fuck Louise, masturbated thinking about him, and exchanged nudes with him.
Yes, but the game pretty specifically makes it mutually exclusive for Lena to have sex with Jeremy and be in relationship with Ian. I don't know what's Eva's reason for this, but making an exception for this for a threesome when prohibiting it otherwise would feel rather counter-intuitive to me.

I mean, with Holly, which has somewhat similar arrangement with route blocking, we have Lena repeatedly acknowledge this and narrate her reasoning. And we have lena_go_holly variable to track Lena's interest in Holly, even if she holds herself back. But with Jeremy there's no such thing, if Lena enters relationship with Ian then she basically acts as if nothing she did with Jeremy ever happened, there is no further interactions and she doesn't spare him any thoughts. So going from this to "hey, how about a threesome" would be a bit weird.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Like someone said, the threesome is for Ian's fantasy as talked about in the party. So it's a probably a MFF. But who, and will we have a choice on the girl or only one option?

I see Louise, commanded by Lena but not everyone is on that path. Ivy might be convinced by Lena, and depending on variables it could be a normal MFF or end up as Ian watching Ivy and Lena :BootyTime:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Like someone said, the threesome is for Ian's fantasy as talked about in the party. So it's a probably a MFF. But who, and will we have a choice on the girl or only one option?

I see Louise, commanded by Lena but not everyone is on that path. Ivy might be convinced by Lena, and depending on variables it could be a normal MFF or end up as Ian watching Ivy and Lena :BootyTime:
I think there can be multiple variables here depending on what Ian and Lena's relationships are like. If Ian has had sex with Ivy, a Lena / Ivy / Ian scene could happen. If Ian didn't have sex with Ivy, but Louise is Lena's sub, it could be that combination. Allison or Holly could also get involved. ffive has looked and understands the code, so they could probably say which variables are available.

Or it's just Perry sweeping in to lay the pipe like the sex god he is.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Threesomes probably will depend if player match the conditions for each character
To a Lena/Ian/Ivy threesome: probably both will have good relationship with her (Lena and Ivy had sex, Ian catchs Ivy interest)
Lena/Ian/Louise: Players should be in Lousie's path (without) as Lena and dominate her
Lena/Ian/Emma: Should be in Emma's path as Ian + Lena should be get along with Emma
Lena/Ian/Holly: Both Lena and Ian should interested in Holly and Holly also should be into both.
There is also Bad Jess who probably will accept a threesome as soon as they ask her

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Ok about the Ian FFM threesome, I see a lot of possibilities.

Ivy. Her gym content with Ian was only accessible if Ian had max relationship with her, which required Ian coming forth to Axel about Lena. In other words, for Ian to have a relationship with Ivy he needs to have one with Lena first. Also Lena and Ivy already have a friendship and sexual experiences with each other. This makes her a likely candidate.

Louise being Lena's pet even when Lena and Ian are dating makes her another possibility. Ian and Louise also had a brief interaction in the last chapter, something that hasn't happened previously.

Emma could also be an option considering her openness and friendship with both Ian and Lena.

I think Holly would require more narrative work to justify at this point, but could happen down the road.

Cherry could be an option. She is lacking content at the moment and this would be a great way to make her more relevant. Lena was previously willing to do a threesome with her and if Ian can make them patch things up he could be rewarded with a threesome.

The final candidate and the most crazy option would be Cindy.

Why would Cindy be an option? From a business standpoint all ORS fans would love a threesome featuring Cindy, Lena, and Ian. Nobody could claim that characters like Axel and Jeremy get more action than Ian after that. Also it would prime people for the inevitable Axel, Lena, and Cindy threesome (WHICH I ABSOLUTELY THINK IS HAPPENING). Cindy is now single, regardless of playthrough. She and Lena have a sort of rivalry, competing for the Wildcats position and Cindy being jealous of Lena's singing. Ian can also cheat on Lena with Cindy. If he were to suggest Cindy after cheating on Lena with her and then setting up a threesome without Lena knowing about the affair it would be like the Axel and Cherry situation and Ian would channel his inner Axel.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think Holly would require more narrative work to justify at this point, but could happen down the road.
There's lot of romance/tension building available for Lena when it comes to (single) Holly already. By Ch.10 it can advance to the point where she effectively only (potentially) holds back from having sex with Holly out of concern it'd make a mess out of her relationship with Ian (and Holly) given Holly's feelings. So going from this to Lena suggesting Holly as possible candidate wouldn't be that far-fetched, she just might give in to her desires to have both Ian and Holly in her life, consequences be damned.

edit:
Cindy is now single, regardless of playthrough.
No, regardless of playthrough by Ch.11 prologue Cindy is still with Wade, and there's no actual guarantee they'll break up.

But yes, a threesome involving her (that'd be just like repeat of Lena/Axel/Cherry) does seem like a possibility, if just for that situation repeat thing.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Cherry could be an option. She is lacking content at the moment and this would be a great way to make her more relevant. Lena was previously willing to do a threesome with her and if Ian can make them patch things up he could be rewarded with a threesome.
Cherry is unlikely, she's the reason Lena broke up with Axel. Lena also got mad at the end of the party when she saw her with Axel

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Cherry is unlikely, she's the reason Lena broke up with Axel. Lena also got mad at the end of the party when she saw her with Axel
I agree that it'd be difficult, but I don't see there being no way there isn't a way to resolve their beef in any playthrough and Eva Kiss just abandoning that plot thread. Whether or not that then leads to a threesome is up in the air. Keep in mind Lena also would have never forgiven Axel a few chapters ago and now she can be out here cheating on Ian with Axel.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Keep in mind Lena also would have never forgiven Axel a few chapters ago and now she can be out here cheating on Ian with Axel.
Lena hasn't exactly forgiven Axel, she's sexually and emotionally addicted to him and is (optionally) unable to break out of it and from his manipulations and influence. That is absolutely not a case for Lena and Cherry.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Yes, but the game pretty specifically makes it mutually exclusive for Lena to have sex with Jeremy and be in relationship with Ian. I don't know what's Eva's reason for this, but making an exception for this for a threesome when prohibiting it otherwise would feel rather counter-intuitive to me.

I mean, with Holly, which has somewhat similar arrangement with route blocking, we have Lena repeatedly acknowledge this and narrate her reasoning. And we have lena_go_holly variable to track Lena's interest in Holly, even if she holds herself back. But with Jeremy there's no such thing, if Lena enters relationship with Ian then she basically acts as if nothing she did with Jeremy ever happened, there is no further interactions and she doesn't spare him any thoughts. So going from this to "hey, how about a threesome" would be a bit weird.
Yeah, I agree that all of that counts against it. Maybe Eva just considered it too early in Lena’s development to have a relationship with Ian and be sexually involved with Jeremy. But in that case you’d think Lena would spare a thought for Jeremy’s dick among all the other cheating she could’ve been up to.

Still, who else would it be? Axel: Too toxicly proud to be the third wheel. Would be too messy for Lena to even suggest it. Robert: Is obsessed with Lena, but Ian hates him, Lena doesn’t need a threesome as an “excuse” to fuck him, and most players would find it a big disappointment. Mike: As long as he’s not Gillian’s bf, Ian might have accepted it, but why would Lena or Mike do it if they could just continue their current affair? Perry: Would be super weird in many ways. Wade: Absolutely not, also he’s come across as almost asexual so far. Seymour: Absolutely not. Stan: Would be an extraordinary way to take his virginity, but no. Seymour: Absolutely not. The rest of the male cast: Too peripheral.

I guess Mike, and to a lesser extent Axel, could be possible with some kind of buildup, at least involving some interior monologue on Lena’s part where she goes through her preferences. But with Jeremy that buildup could already be done: The constantly horny Jeremy loves Lena; Lena is obsessed with the XXL sized dildo attached to his body; and Ian could have that awkward obsession with looking at Jeremy fucking women he’s sexually attracted to.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes