ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ok, I have version 10.2, which says " v10.2 - Chapter 11 (Beta) "
But it stops exactly at the end of chapter 10. It shows chapter 11 logo and stops. No prologue, no anything, just "to be continued".
Technically this Prologue is an extension for Ch.10 and a bridge to Ch.11 which will follow it. The addition is a few extra scenes in Ch.10 after Seymour's photoshoot (or threesome with Louise and Jeremy)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Then why it says "Chapter 11 (Beta)" if there is no chapter 11 and game ends at chapter 10?
Because it was posted at developer's page as "Chapter 11 - Prologue (Beta)". It's nowhere near completed (if am not mistaken it'll be released together with actual Ch.11, eventually) and there's really no point in stressing over the naming details. :whistle::coffee:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Anyone know how to get Ivy gym scene as Ian? Also how to trigger Ian's affair with Minerva since the remaster changed things.
Ivy gym scene only happens if Ian confessed to dating Lena in front of Axel; Ivy would applaud Ian's bravery and her friendship points went up significantly. In Chapter 10, make sure Ian chooses to go to the gym instead of anything else.

Minerva affair goes pretty much the same as original, honestly. You gotta specify which part you have trouble getting.

HurtTrotter

Aug 14, 2021
lol nice joke my guess is 2026-2027 which would be ok for one of the best or the best visual novel that I ever played

I prefer one long VN with different kinks and roleplay the cheracter the way I want than 2 VN in the same time frame that are both half baked less story and no roleplay options.
2026-27?! this is 2.5 chapters per year, impossible, given the current pace and mood of the author.

Reactions: tiger8125

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I had the same problem despite always being nice to Stan. I replayed the game and made sure to always defend him in front of Louise (even if he wasn't present) and I didn't take money from him for the photoshoot. It worked.
i couldnt get it.. any scenes with stan? or ust conversation?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ivy gym scene only happens if Ian confessed to dating Lena in front of Axel; Ivy would applaud Ian's bravery and her friendship points went up significantly. In Chapter 10, make sure Ian chooses to go to the gym instead of anything else.

Minerva affair goes pretty much the same as original, honestly. You gotta specify which part you have trouble getting.
Actually wrong on that part. He doesn't need to confess to dating Lena in front of Axel at any point. Simply needs to be charismatic and slightly lustful, show some interested into her while seeing Lena, be it in an actual relationship or simply fuck buddies. Ian-Ivy relationship needs to be over 5 at the least, while being into Jujistu and having atleast 2-3 lessons in it while going to the gym instead of working on his story or anything else.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Imagining Lena dating Stan makes me cringe :HideThePain:
You, me and many others. Eva's Logic: I made Stan but I wasn't fond of how he was in the game, even though I'm the one who made him. Let me do a completely pointless remake and make him even more cringe and creepy!

At this point, Lena may as well find that homeless guy and shack up with him. I'm sure he would be a better catch than cringey mc fuck Stan the not so man.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
You, me and many others. Eva's Logic: I made Stan but I wasn't fond of how he was in the game, even though I'm the one who made him. Let me do a completely pointless remake and make him even more cringe and creepy!

At this point, Lena may as well find that homeless guy and shack up with him. I'm sure he would be a better catch than cringey mc fuck Stan the not so man.
I used to cheer for Stan because i always thought he was a nice and innocent guy and i wanted him to improve himself with Lena's help, But after what happened in the prologue, i lost all hope. RIP Stan :Kappa:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ian-Ivy relationship needs to be over 5 at the least, while being into Jujistu and having atleast 2-3 lessons in it while going to the gym instead of working on his story or anything else.
If Ian doesn't have any Jiujitsu points, will the scene not happen or Ian automatically lose to Ivy?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes