Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Emma provides in-game evidence that she goes by guesswork and gutfeeling herself, play more than just the "I wanna fuck Emma´s butt" path! For instance, when Lena talks with Emma about her attack on Seymour and later on when going to the disco, it is openly stated that she has no proof but her feeling that Seymour is a baddie. Reinforced if Lena asks Emma if she is sure to be right about Seymour and Emma shows that she is not really 100% sure about it. Still, she treats him like she does, opposing, antagonising and attacking, just because of her opinion.
As I said, it is easy to cheer Emma on if you know the guy in her sights is a baddie, but Emma will not always be right going by just gutfeeling.
Thanks to ffive I see that you are spreading fake news. She is aware of his shady business dealings in Baruart and how he keeps people on the streets.

Even if you were right that Emma doesn't have any direct evidence of Seymour's guilt, she would be right in the end - because her speculation and opinion would hit the mark because we learn that Seymour is the main antagonist and he is a corrupt oligarch. Plus, he's creepy. It would only speak of Emma's high intelligence and that she would never harm an innocent person.

Your blame line is based on your playthroughs where Lena gets caught up in Seymour's net and becomes his plaything, meaning you play as the ultimate "bad Lena". Apparently you have not tried other runs where the situation unfolds in a completely different way, so your opinion is biased and definitely not a fact. It is based on Emma's blind accusation without evidence, on rumors, and most likely you would accuse any person like that without having reliable information about him, without knowing the whole situation.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Alright, I found it.

I guess one of the many versions that came after the Alpha changed the clause for threesome being that Ian and Lena are not a couple (Ian and Lena Couple = False) which explains the lack of Lena reaction to the fact that she is cheating on Ian with Jeremy.
that sucks i really dont like this relationship restrictions whoever does this eva or her mods that help her its so annoying I just want to play my cheracters they way I want cant be that difficult if I wanna cheat with ian I want to be able too , If I want to play a ian that cant get over his ex I want to play this way , if I want to play a ian that get cucked by axel with cindy,holly, or alison in a relationship I want to be able to play loser ian ,chad ian, normal ian and so on.... but I cant if everything is restricted because of crybabys in the internet.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
that sucks i really dont like this relationship restrictions whoever does this eva or her mods that help her its so annoying I just want to play my cheracters they way I want cant be that difficult if I wanna cheat with ian I want to be able too , If I want to play a ian that cant get over his ex I want to play this way , if I want to play a ian that get cucked by axel with cindy,holly, or alison in a relationship I want to be able to play loser ian ,chad ian, normal ian and so on.... but I cant if everything is restricted because of crybabys in the internet.
I've shared this sentiment when Chapter 9 came out and you couldn't get into a relationship with Ian if Lena fucked Jeremy which made no sense as it was the only clause preventing them from getting together despite the two not being in a committed relationship when it happened. And judging by events of Chapter 10, this would have no major impact on the story that would complicate it too much.

Luckily, where Chapter 10 ends, it looks like the next update might have that development albeit in a way that I am not a fan off.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
You need to have some limit on possible scenarios to keep development from spreading too widely. If you start allowing more and more conditionals it will become a huge mess.
This would make sense if not for the fact that we already had Chapter 10 come out and nothing in it would complicate the story at all. Lena interacts with Jeremy twice, one in the Blazer Club where she literally can cheat on Ian with 2 different guys and another when she has threesome with him and Allison. I don't see how this would complicate stuff too much.

I'd personally make the clauses to be "Lena and Louis Relationship > 5" and "Jeremy and Ian Relationship <5" for it to happen. That way, if Jeremy and Ian aren't the best of friends, Jeremy could go for his Girlfriend and If Louis and Lena are good enough friends then she would feel comfortable to ask her about it. Of course, this is assuming Lena already cheated on Ian with Axel and Mike and has BBC obsession.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This would make sense if not for the fact that we already had Chapter 10 come out and nothing in it would complicate the story at all. Lena interacts with Jeremy twice, one in the Blazer Club where she literally can cheat on Ian with 2 different guys and another when she has threesome with him and Allison. I don't see how this would complicate stuff too much.
I'd imagine Eva has planned for Jeremy to be a full relationship option for Lena, or at least so much of (bbc) infatuation that once she samples it she's no longer interested in serious relationship with anyone else, Ian included. If that's the case we'll probably see some developments in next chapter(s).

Reactions: BloodyMares

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I'd imagine Eva has planned for Jeremy to be a full relationship option for Lena, or at least so much of (bbc) infatuation that once she samples it she's no longer interested in serious relationship with anyone else, Ian included. If that's the case we'll probably see some developments in next chapter(s).
Oh yeah, absolutely. I trust Eva knows better than me the things she has planned for Lena and Jeremy. It's just frustrated not to have those options yet.

As for what I think she has planned for the two, I doubt a full relationship between Lena and Jeremy will be a thing in a near future. It most likely will be but in the distant future.

As for the next Chapter, I'm pretty sure Eva is going for the "Bull Route" for Jeremy. So far, his every interaction with Ian revolves around the women he fucks and sending Ian pictures and videos of him doing so while Ian jerks of to, not to mention Lena can also jerk off Ian while talking about other "Dicks" she had. And we now know there is a planned "Cuck Route" for Ian that should have a big play in Chapter 11, according to one of the weekly updates.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

I'd personally make the clauses to be "Lena and Louis Relationship > 5" and "Jeremy and Ian Relationship <5" for it to happen. That way, if Jeremy and Ian aren't the best of friends, Jeremy could go for his Girlfriend and If Louis and Lena are good enough friends then she would feel comfortable to ask her about it. Of course, this is assuming Lena already cheated on Ian with Axel and Mike and has BBC obsession.
especilly that most things are already in game for example holly corruption , holly dress different ivy pseudos holly and gives marks number , holly gives a blowjob to mark , holly talking about stranger fantasy and so on...already in game why we cant do this if in a relationship with ian if I wanna do a loser ian run??? I mean its already in game and cant be that complcated to make it OPTIONAL for people like me without hurting our strong ALPHA GUY playerbase :) I really hope that at least the alison underperfromance has slow burn corruption progression and consequences in the future on ians mind and alison hornyness and change

Last edited:
Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
As for the next Chapter, I'm pretty sure Eva is going for the "Bull Route" for Jeremy. So far, his every interaction with Ian revolves around the women he fucks and sending Ian pictures and videos of him doing so while Ian jerks of to, not to mention Lena can also jerk off Ian while talking about other "Dicks" she had. And we now know there is a planned "Cuck Route" for Ian that should have a big play in Chapter 11, according to one of the weekly updates.
Hmm my Ian and Jeremy just have friendly talks about relationship stuff happening in their respective lives, without sharing any pictures. So that's be something of a waste for me, since i'd likely see none of it. But for these on "cuck route" it makes sense as an addition, yeah.

Reactions: BloodyMares

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
Whats the deal with rich old guy? Whats his story? Why does suddenly gillen being introduced late?

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Holly is the obvious choice for a love interest if you are going with a prosperous lifestyle where you will build a traditional family unit. I could see having two kids, and little farm house with a white picket fence with her, and some horses and a dog. Going to church with her every Sunday, and being happily married for 50 years.

If you want to have a "Happy Hobo" lifestyle then Emma is the clear winner. She is down for anal on a first date, identifies as a cockaroach, hates guys like seymour and is a bit of a druggy / hippie. Life wouldn't be so bad if you were living in a van down by the river if you shared it with Emma.

Wtershee

Sep 19, 2018
he the main antagonist; he is seeking to get lena and profit on a redevelopment project and dont care what he have to do to get what he wants, hurt, exploit, and manipulate; she the drama (one of many)

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes