mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I see no point in the path other than to cater to the fetishists.
like any other path this game has highly roleplaying in it play ian normal ,as a chad , as a huge cheater , play him as the biggest loser on earth and so on.... you can play him sucessfull maybe mma fighter later or book author ,pizza ian that got fired ,normal office ian and so on...

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What are you talking about? you can play ian as a total wimp if you play him this way get beaten up by robert (high change this is also possible at the mma turnament with low stats) , dont throw away the pics of his ex ,jerk to other pics like alison and jeremy or cindy, dont talk against axel if he touches cindy close to her vagina at the photoshot , underperform with alison and have huge self insecurity about the HUGE dick seiz differences and many more......................
you can play Ian as a HUGE WIMP so it would make perfectly sens that lena,alison,holly or cindy depends with girl ian is in a relationship with would act a certain way or that ian gets problems in the future with competition the writting hardly implys that so stop this relationship restrictions

I would even argue that you can play ian more of a WIMP like perry ,eric or robert if you want to play this way

No dont do this pls they game already has way to many relationship restrictions that make zero sens we dont need mroe on top of that
Dude. He means more nuance for situations on the same cuck/sharing route where Ian doesn't play as a total wimp and has generally been a very worthwhile partner for Lena. Not a "Mommysboiii Approved Gold-Stamp" playthrough. :LOL:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Dude. He means more nuance for situations on the same cuck/sharing route where Ian doesn't play as a total wimp and has generally been a very worthwhile partner for Lena. Not a "Mommysboiii Approved Gold-Stamp" playthrough. :LOL:
You can have a nuance for Ian, you just have to play him right. You are either in denial over your fetish or just being insanely bad at the game. I suggest using the Universal Ren'py Mod to help you out with choices.

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021
1680804246105.png

This week I kept dividing work between art and writing:

I've been preparing the images for the scenes, drawing some entirely and only the heads in others, so the artist can finish the illustrations by drawing the bodies. This task takes priority so the colorist always has something to work on while I focus on the script. I've also finished some of the colored images, adding light, textures, additional polish and backgrounds. From the 17 planned lewd scenes, 13 are already drawn or are being worked on by the artist at the moment, and 6 are completely finished.

From those 17, 11 are already written, so I still need to write 6 more for Lena, and the story and scenes that lead to those. I've been making progress with Lena's script as well as planning the upcoming scenes and starting to strucutre the plot of future chapters and how they link with the current events.

Some additional polish and bug-fixing is being done too, as well as implementation of new music tracks. I wish I could share some sneak peeks, but I can't do it without spoiling things. Hopefully I can share something down the line.

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
''In the depth of my soul, there is A wordless song''

Our Broken Dreams.png

STATUS REPORT.jpg

I've been preparing the images for the scenes, drawing some entirely and only the heads in others, so the artist can finish the illustrations by drawing the bodies. This task takes priority so the colorist always has something to work on while I focus on the script. I've also finished some of the colored images, adding light, textures, additional polish and backgrounds. From the 17 planned lewd scenes, 13 are already drawn or are being worked on by the artist at the moment, and 6 are completely finished.

From those 17, 11 are already written, so I still need to write 6 more for Lena, and the story and scenes that lead to those. I've been making progress with Lena's script as well as planning the upcoming scenes and starting to strucutre the plot of future chapters and how they link with the current events.

Some additional polish and bug-fixing is being done too, as well as implementation of new music tracks. I wish I could share some sneak peeks, but I can't do it without spoiling things. Hopefully I can share something down the line.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2525740

It seems that we are approaching the final development, somewhere on 2/3 of the way.

punisher33

Feb 7, 2020
View attachment 2525740

Wow thats update is looks like comes too fast :)

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I agree this update seems to indicate a (imho) nice direction for the ORS development. Better yet if EK finds a sweetspot for lewd scenes per update (17 seems actually pretty optimal considering the different paths, though this is actually a interesting discussion we could get into on this forum) and then optimise the workflow accordingly, i.e. outsource certain work and EK focusing on the nuts/bolts decisionmaking.

If this ends up being the case (but one update [v10 -> v11] is far too little to go on) I'd actually re-up my support on Patreon. What drove me away was the inconsitency and lack of transparency compared to GGGB, even if accepting that ORS is far more complex.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
yeah but I am scared that it will cramping my style :BootyTime:do you know how many hours I spend dude I have a HUGE GOLDEN COLLECTION of save files I am scared that it will be restrictions for my loser ian runs (I have many were I focus on a single girl cindy,alison,holly,gillian,and so on....) again same with holly /ian relationship restrictions(hope cindy,alison and gillian will not be like that:(:(:cry:)

Last edited:

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
Holly is the obvious choice for a love interest if you are going with a prosperous lifestyle where you will build a traditional family unit. I could see having two kids, and little farm house with a white picket fence with her, and some horses and a dog. Going to church with her every Sunday, and being happily married for 50 years.

If you want to have a "Happy Hobo" lifestyle then Emma is the clear winner. She is down for anal on a first date, identifies as a cockaroach, hates guys like seymour and is a bit of a druggy / hippie. Life wouldn't be so bad if you were living in a van down by the river if you shared it with Emma.
I agree. Lena is a Slut. And not a good straightforward kind like Ivy. She pretend to be innocent and good GF while being the cuck queen.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This is much faster than the 7 months it took for the last update. I guess getting the artist to work on the game did help a lot.
It's been said repeatedly the last couple updates were considerably slower than what's typical for Eva. Extra artist might help but it's far from deciding factor. It's simply how they roll.

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
I think with the previous chapters it was obviously a combination of art duties with the larger amount of scenes per branching path, and some writers block on how to progress certain branches. We are at a point in the story where I'm hoping that writers block was due to the difficulty of the setup of each storyline, and now the writing is less tedious because it is simply a matter of writing each setup to its logical conclusion.

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
From the outside looking in, it seems like the reason why the last few updates took long was because of writers block and wanting to make that Stan restructure. For this update does problems don't seem to persist and Eva Kiss seems to have a better workflow, but as chapters progress so too does the workload. I bet if Eva was working on this chapter under the same conditions as the last few we would be waiting far longer.

Reactions: punisher33
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes