Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
What are you talking about? you can play ian as a total wimp if you play him this way get beaten up by robert (high change this is also possible at the mma turnament with low stats) , dont throw away the pics of his ex ,jerk to other pics like alison and jeremy or cindy, dont talk against axel if he touches cindy close to her vagina at the photoshot , underperform with alison and have huge self insecurity about the HUGE dick seiz differences and many more......................
you can play Ian as a HUGE WIMP so it would make perfectly sens that lena,alison,holly or cindy depends with girl ian is in a relationship with would act a certain way or that ian gets problems in the future with competition the writting hardly implys that so stop this relationship restrictions
Eh, my Ian jerks off to Allison's pics cause he's not into her but he is a voyeur, doesn't speak against Axel cause who cares if he tries to touch Cindy's vagina if Ian's the one who ends up pounding it and I don't think it's bad to be a lover not a fighter.
It's all in the attidue, my friend :WeSmart:
Ian doesn't have to go around kicking everyone's ass Chad's style as long as he got charisma and wisdom. If you got all of the above going on for ya than yeah, you do seem like kind of a dumpster fire but I don't think it's technically possible to be that lame in this game - the stats just won't allow it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Eh, my Ian jerks off to Allison's pics cause he's not into her but he is a voyeur, doesn't speak against Axel cause who cares if he tries to touch Cindy's vagina if Ian's the one who ends up pounding it and I don't think it's bad to be a lover not a fighter.
It's all in the attidue, my friend :WeSmart:
Ian doesn't have to go around kicking everyone's ass Chad's style as long as he got charisma and wisdom. If you got all of the above going on for ya than yeah, you do seem like kind of a dumpster fire but I don't think it's technically possible to be that lame in this game - the stats just won't allow it.
you actually can play ian like a pretty big beta/loser if you play that way

but sure if your ian cant perform at the 3some but than dont cares about alison getting fuck her brain out sure
you cant get cucked/be a beta if you dont enjoy it right :WeSmart: :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

Reactions: jduk and Balsamic

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
How far can I go with Lena but end up with Holly as Ian? What are the requirements for Holly's route?
If Ian gets intimate with both Lena and Holly, he'll have to choose one of them. If you choose Holly, he'll get massive penalty for his relationship with Lena, but they can still reconcile later. Not sure if they can still hook up, but I doubt it.

Like above had said, best to keep Lena as a friend and pursue Holly to the fullest.

Reactions: BareMinimumMan

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
:LOL:
Your worst fear: mommisboii wakes up in a cold sweat, after a terrible nightmare. "Dear god! All the girls were nice to me. I didn't get cheated on once. I tried to be a pathetic loser. Tried and tried. Even purposely wet my pants and got beaten up by a fat Jr High School boy. But no dom mommy would come to crush my balls and call me a worthless pig. They just handed me a handkerchief, gave me a hug and told me I was special. It was horrible!!"

Turn over, tears in your eyes and the girl of your dreams is lying right beside you with a warm smile.
'It's ok, babe. I'll love you no matter what.'
mommysboii: "Aaaaahhhh!!!!"

Special note to certain heavy-cope wanna-be "chads" on here in particular (not directed at mommisboii): Know the context before making stupid comments. No one's here for your ego stroke. Thanks.
I don't understand you guys' obsession with mommysboi and the continuous mocking. This whole comment reeks of insecurities and heavy projection.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
I am not much into vanilla stuff but this is a really well made game. Bravo. I hope to see more femdom, especially done to the player character as you can only dominate with Lena as far as i know. Ian needs some bottom option too. (Minerva comes to mind)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Can someone please point out at which point the blackmail part with Seymor Ward starts out? I tried to read through the comments and read about a restaurant scene - which exactly is meant (on which day of the game?) - anyone can tell?

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Can someone please point out at which point the blackmail part with Seymor Ward starts out? I tried to read through the comments and read about a restaurant scene - which exactly is meant (on which day of the game?) - anyone can tell?
Be a good girl and refuse him the first time around. Lena should also be dating ian or atleast very close to him then he will call you again in chapter 9 ,then reject him once more he will blackmail Lena using Ian.

Reactions: ray3dave

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
you actually can play ian like a pretty big beta/loser if you play that way

but sure if your ian cant perform at the 3some but than dont cares about alison getting fuck her brain out sure
you cant get cucked/be a beta if you dont enjoy it right :WeSmart: :WeSmart: :WeSmart:
Is it really possible? Ian pursuing Lena always leads to sex after Ian asks Lena what to do with Axel.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Is it really possible? Ian pursuing Lena always leads to sex after Ian asks Lena what to do with Axel.
ffive already gave the answer.

In my runs I always go for a single girl (holly,cindy,alison,gillian...) and you always have options to play more insecure or more like a wimp at least in my experince which the choices I made and the writting I saw.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/lista-de-juegos-en-espanol-spanish-games.31851/post-10412269

Good, translation Nº379, is automatic and direct Spanish, using Sam's UnRen programs or VepsrP's Modification/Update and TulioACG's translation tool (link to his Tool).
Thanks to GifMeMore1987 for his OFFICIAL GALLERY UNLOCKER, remember to stop by and give him love(LINK).
Thanks to JohnDupont for his MOD, remember to stop by and give him love(LINK).

Things to say about the translation: If you want to use the MOD translation you must download it first and then put the corresponding translation.

In other words if you want to use the MOD:
1) Download the game and the MOD.
2) Unzip the game and put the content of the MOD inside the "game" folder.
3) Put the content of my translation also in the "game" folder and that's it.

Copy the game folder and replace.
Language is set by itself, start and play don't touch the other languages if you have them.
Press the "A" key to change the font type otherwise some letters appear.

Buenas, traducción Nº379, es automática y español directo, usando los programas UnRen de Sam o la Modificación/Actualización de VepsrP y la herramienta para traducir de (link de su ).
Agradecimiento a@ GifMeMore1987 por su OFFICIAL GALLERY UNLOCKER, recuerde pasarse y darle amor(LINK).
Agradecimiento a@ JohnDupont por su MOD, recuerde pasarse y darle amor(LINK).

Cosas a decir de la traducción: Si quieres usar la traducción del MOD debes descargarlo primero y luego poner la traducción correspondiente.

Dicho de otra manera si quieres usar el MOD:
1) Descargar el juego y el MOD.
2) Descomprime el juego y pon el contenido del MOD dentro de la carpeta "game".
3) Pon el contenido de mi traducción tambien en la carpeta "game" y listo.

Copiar la carpeta game y remplazar.
Idioma se pone solo, iniciar y jugar no toque los otros idiomas si los tiene.
Presione la tecla "A" para cambiar el tipo de fuente sino aparecen algunas letras.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes