SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think the gym scene was a little taste of what the Ian and Ivy scenes are going to be like. I think there will be two options, Ivy is the dominant one or it's something like a switch thing with the two "fighting" for dominance in bed
3 years too late. We already know Ian is gonna romance the hell out of her and it won't be about dominance in the bedroom... More like against the stripper pole.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think the gym scene was a little taste of what the Ian and Ivy scenes are going to be like. I think there will be two options, Ivy is the dominant one or it's something like a switch thing with the two "fighting" for dominance in bed
I truly believe that without gym scene with ivy Ian should block out and Ivy was caught off guard at how Ian behaves in that Scene. So gym scene should be a big deal for Ivy continuation for Ian.

WHICH WE ALREADY HAVE THAT WITH DEALING WITH CUNTXEL
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I burnt a will point deleting Gillian's pics at the start but it's the drama for which she came back but Ian is going rogue mode in my playthrough

3 years too late. We already know Ian is gonna romance the hell out of her and it won't be about dominance in the bedroom... More like against the stripper pole.
If Ian has enough chad points and dominating points i believe he can pull it off. Ivy might be in a surprise or we audience. Eva don't tease us anymore throw in her scene in this update.

ME waiting for Ivy scene:

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I truly believe that without gym scene with ivy Ian should block out and Ivy was caught off guard at how Ian behaves in that Scene. So gym scene should be a big deal for Ivy continuation for Ian.

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I burnt a will point deleting Gillian's pics at the start but it the drama for which she came back but Ian is going rogue mode in my playthrough

If Ian has enough chad points and dominating points i believe he can pull it out. Ivy might be in a surprise or we audience. Eva don't tease us anymore through in her scene in this update.

ME waiting for Ivy scene:
Pull out? Who said anything about pulling out?

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Jeremy is the furthest thing from dominant.

He strings Louise along and sleeps around behind her back because he's too cowardly to be upfront with her.
He also simps so hard for Ivy's pussy that he lets her string him along thinking he has a chance of scoring with her for weeks on end when any other guy would see it's a lost cause.

An Ian/Ivy scene is more than likely to happen just so Ian can score one over on him and brag about it.
Why people always have to go to the extremes... Jeremy is not exactly the dominant type like Axel, but he is also no pussy. He strings Louise along cause she is convenient to have. He lies cause he rather not lose some easy chick he can use whenever he needs to get his dick wet.
And your claim on Jeremy simping for Ivy is nonsense. He has a bit of a crush and he is trying some things that any normal confident guy would try. If you think what he is doing is enough to be considered a "simp" I have to inform you that would put almost every guy who actually manages to fuck girls in the "simp category". The exceptions being the absurdly rich or absurdly handsome guys.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Why people always have to go to the extremes... Jeremy is not exactly the dominant type like Axel, but he is also no pussy. He strings Louise along cause she is convenient to have. He lies cause he rather not lose some easy chick he can use whenever he needs to get his dick wet.
And your claim on Jeremy simping for Ivy is nonsense. He has a bit of a crush and he is trying some things that any normal confident guy would try. If you think what he is doing is enough to be considered a "simp" I have to inform you that would put almost every guy who actually manages to fuck girls in the "simp category". The exceptions being the absurdly rich or absurdly handsome guys.
It's not an extreme. Jeremy is not dominant type at all. Just look at any of his interaction with pretty much anyone in the game.

When Lena sucks his dick at the after-party (and the whole situation in general) he is very passive in the whole thing- doubtful about how his "Girlfriend" will react and reluctant to do it as Lena is "Ian's girl". Not to mention that pretty much every sex scene he has with Lena, it's her that is taking the charge:

- she insist to suck his cock at the after-party

- she sneaks into Louis bedroom to fuck Jeremy

- and she takes the lead in the threesome).

Then there is the whole Ivy situation where she is very obviously toying with him. She knows Jeremy likes to sleep around and she knows he wants to sleep with her which gives her the sense of power over him, much like what her character is all about as seen in her interactions with Ian.

Even with Allison and that whole thing, Jeremy is still not very dominant. During the threesome, the most dominant he can be is to "take charge" of the whole thing and start having sex with Allison without Ian if Ian can't get his dick up.

Reactions: GaRbS

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Agreed, I play Ian as a non-romantic player type going after as many ladies as possible, and he's far from passive. The only slight annoyance is there seems to be a bit of a bug where even if I ignore the Lena romance path, I can't get him to befriend Axel...because Axel still seems jealous for some ridiculous reason.
I also don't understand that "conflict". I don't like how Axel gets all jelly when he is screwing(or planning to) his models. And bruh, Ian's dialog in the bar is also kinda wack.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ivy, Emma, Holly, Minerva, Alison, Louise, Stan...

Your claim is invalid. Have a nice day.
wow so you mentining women that dont meet him

and if you replay the scene at the club where alison sees him for the first time for a small amount of time she gets COMPLETLY RED face and says who is that and the GIGACHAD just ignores here but if you keep beaing a very bad boii maybe axel snags her away too :devilish: :whistle: nice try

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
wow so you mentining women that dont meet him

and if you replay the scene at the club where alison sees him for the first time for a small amount of time she gets COMPLETLY RED face and says how is that and the GIGACHAD just ignores here but if you keep beaing a very bad boii maybe axel snags her away too :devilish: :whistle: nice try
Alison meets him and isn't bending over for him. Nor is Ivy.

Good joke. 1/10 would not tell again.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Be still, my beating heart.

I want a "vying for dominance" scene. I didn't even know it until you had written it.

Also gives me something new try tonight. :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes