Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Missed a lot of Axelposting. My five cents.

The only thing that can be said about Axel and dominant behavior is his athletic looks and confidence when he hits on girls. That's all.
How can you call a dominant alpha that guy who lost his girlfriend because he couldn't keep his dick away from a cookie jar?
How can you be considered the alpha of a guy who stalks his ex, starting ridiculous drama, and at every opportunity falls into aggression and attacks people? He act like a hysteric and a psychopath. This is behavior of a weak man.
Come on guys, Axel can lose to the much more moderate Ian.
He easily manages to hit on girls thanks to his body and ostentatious self-confidence - this is the formula for his temporary success. Why? Because it's nature. Many (if not most) girls like a well-built body and a confident demeanor. But in Axel's case, it's a mask - he's an insecure, mentally weak person who compensate his complexes in relationships by being a selfish, control-obsessed tyrant. And the girls who fell for his bait have to pay for their mistake later.

Seriously, I hope none of you in your right mind are knowingly flipping Cindy on Axel. Otherwise, hell will be the right place for the one who does so. :devilish:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
But isnt it already proven wrong thou . Like she gets upset if lena questions her about her and alex and if lena fs him and informs ivy she is like, girl this is self destruction
what does this proof she gets defensiv when asked about the photo COULD mean that she hides it
and she advise lena to stay away because she wants axel for herself?? COULD be the case same with billy where ivy push lena away because ivy wants THE BIG FISH remember ivy HATES losing she wants to be the center of attention and be the number 1 same like cindy both have a big ego

ivy probabbly never got rejected once in her life this is why I am so hyped about cindy/ivy wildcats drama I wanna see angry/twisted/manipulation/mean ivy go after cindy :devilish: :devilish:
it would be so hot to see cindy in the streets after ivy is done with her :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Missed a lot of Axelposting. My five cents.

The only thing that can be said about Axel and dominant behavior is his athletic looks and confidence when he hits on girls. That's all.
How can you call a dominant alpha that guy who lost his girlfriend because he couldn't keep his dick away from a cookie jar?
How can you be considered the alpha of a guy who stalks his ex, starting ridiculous drama, and at every opportunity falls into aggression and attacks people? He act like a hysteric and a psychopath. This is behavior of a weak man.
Come on guys, Axel can lose to the much more moderate Ian.
He easily manages to hit on girls thanks to his body and ostentatious self-confidence - this is the formula for his temporary success. Why? Because it's nature. Many (if not most) girls like a well-built body and a confident demeanor. But in Axel's case, it's a mask - he's an insecure, mentally weak person who compensate his complexes in relationships by being a selfish, control-obsessed tyrant. And the girls who fell for his bait have to pay for their mistake later.

Seriously, I hope none of you in your right mind are knowingly flipping Cindy on Axel. Otherwise, hell will be the right place for the one who does so. :devilish:
1686740604167.png
again facts dont lie he is THE MAN sorry folks
cindy is lost boisss F in chat for cindy she will fall very low

Reactions: Balsamic

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2696548
That is, your only argument against a detailed psychological analysis of the character is a picture with numbers? Weak.
These numbers are a very relative concept and are only a points system so that we can use the game mechanics by opening access to certain dialogues.
You need more than 4 numbers to describe human behavior.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yet, Eva said long ago, Gillian wasn't going to appear in the game at all, yet NOW she is being added. Why? What does having Ian's ex showing up out of the fucking blue going to add to the story value? Nothing really other than unwanted and pointless drama and have Ian go down the whole rabbit whole of dealing with his ex and shit
For you, that's pointless drama. For me, that drama is very much the point i was hoping Gillian would show up :sneaky:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Also, let's be honest...Axel has DEFINITELY boned Ivy. He ain't giving her that Wildcats tryout out of the goodness of his well manicured heart lol
It could be they made a deal he gets her the tryout in exchange she helps him get back with Lena, but still the chance that they did the deed is almost certain we just don't have confirmation yet.

Reactions: JohnnyKiss

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
It could be they made a deal he gets her the tryout in exchange she helps him get back with Lena, but still the chance that they did the deed is almost certain we just don't have confirmation yet.
I'll never not be surprised by the apparent ignorance of some users on here. Like, how do you play the scene where Lena confronts Ivy for being at Axel's place (and not tell her) and NOT figure something is going on behind the two.

It's the "Ian watching videos of Jeremy fucking girls he like is not building towards him being a cuck" argument all over again.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
It's the "Ian watching videos of Jeremy fucking girls he like is not building towards him being a cuck" argument all over again.
)
I dont see anything about looking at pictures of girls you like having sex.
Thats like saying smoking weed is a gateway to heroin.

• Angry

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
View attachment 2696548
Dude nobody disagrees with him having a good physique/being physically active, him having a very lustful nature, him being reasonably intelligent, or even him being very charismatic. What people are saying is that despite those attributes he still acts insecure and fragile. Those qualities aren't factored by these cards. Seymour for example has even higher stats and most people would call him despicable, Holly has some of the lowest stats and yet her other qualities make her a lot people's favourite character.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'll never not be surprised by the apparent ignorance of some users on here. Like, how do you play the scene where Lena confronts Ivy for being at Axel's place (and not tell her) and NOT figure something is going on behind the two.
Not everybody is paranoid, and it's perfectly possible to take Ivy's reasoning at face value. She might very well actually be Lena's friend as opposed to mustache twirling villain.

I don't know about that argument, but Ian watching videos (or not) has no impact on his cuck path. It's not a pre-requisite, it's not even checked. So, whoever is arguing the opposite is inventing things that simply aren't there.

Last edited:

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
For you, that's pointless drama. For me, that drama is very much the point i was hoping Gillian would show up :sneaky:
Some here might only play the game to choke their chickens, but others care about story, and you can't have that without conflict.

Not having Ian trying to deal with Gillian, the way Eva has allowed us to have Lena deal with Axel, is kind of unthinkable. I'm really surprised that she said at one point that Gillian wouldn't appear.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Not everybody is paranoid, and it's perfectly possible to take Ivy's reasoning at face value. She might very well actually be Lena's friend as opposed to mustache twirling villain.
It has nothing to do with "paranoia", the fuck is even this argument? It's just Writing 101. Same with Ivy hiding her little trip to Axel's place from Lena. You don't write a scene without it having any pay-off, sorry to tell you this.

I don't know about that argument, but Ian watching videos (or not) has no impact on his cuck path. It's not a pre-requisite, it's not even checked. So, whoever is arguing the opposite is inventing things that simply aren't there.
Ian watching Jeremy's videos is definitely something that impact Ian's "cuck path" and that will definitely impact it even more in the future; to argue otherwise is to be ignorant.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
)
I dont see anything about looking at pictures of girls you like having sex.
Thats like saying smoking weed is a gateway to heroin.
I don't know what this link is supposed to achieve; watching a video of someone you like being fucked by other men (and enjoy it) is literally a staple of any game that has NTR in it. This is clearly just one of the first stage of Ian's cuck route with the next one being him watching LIVE as Jeremy fuck Allison right in front of him (as he can't get his dick up) and soon in the future as he fucks Lena.

It's honestly wild that people are still in denial over this :D

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It has nothing to do with "paranoia", the fuck is even this argument? It's just Writing 101. Same with Ivy hiding her little trip to Axel's place from Lena. You don't write a scene without it having any pay-off, sorry to tell you this.
Paranoia is unwarranted suspicion of other people's actions. I'd say the word fits here exactly, if you're suspecting Ivy's in this manner.

As for writing... there's more to it than just the 101. Part of it is subversion of reader's expectations.

Ian watching Jeremy's videos is definitely something that impact Ian's "cuck path" and that will definitely impact it even more in the future; to argue otherwise is to be ignorant.
There's literally nothing in the game script for Ian's cuck path to support this belief of yours. I cannot put it any simpler -- it's just not there. Don't call others ignorant if you don't even know that because that's pot calling the kettle black.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I don't know what this link is supposed to achieve; watching a video of someone you like being fucked by other men (and enjoy it) is literally a staple of any game that has NTR in it. This is clearly just one of the first stage of Ian's cuck route with the next one being him watching LIVE as Jeremy fuck Allison right in front of him (as he can't get his dick up) and soon in the future as he fucks Lena.

It's honestly wild that people are still in denial over this :D
So what?
A cuck is someone who is getting cheated on, what is that have to do with watching someone who is not your partner having sex?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Paranoia is unwarranted suspicion of other people's actions. I'd say the word fits here exactly, if you're suspecting Ivy's in this manner.
Brother... it's a video game... There are not people here; they are characters - NPC's with a predetermined roles.

As for writing... there's more to it than just the 101. Part of it is subversion of reader's expectations.
Maybe if the writer is trying to subvert our expectation into shit.

There's literally nothing in the game script for Ian's cuck path to support this belief of yours. I cannot put it any simpler -- it's just not there. Don't call others ignorant if you don't even know that
Quite literally not true. Check the Modded Gallery with the Allison/Ian/Jeremy threesome scene and check which choices you are given to influence the scene. Ian asking jerk-off material from Jeremy (with Allison) is one of the choices.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes