JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I'll never not be surprised by the apparent ignorance of some users on here. Like, how do you play the scene where Lena confronts Ivy for being at Axel's place (and not tell her) and NOT figure something is going on behind the two.

It's the "Ian watching videos of Jeremy fucking girls he like is not building towards him being a cuck" argument all over again.
It's a dead giveaway that Ivy and Axel are working together that much is clear, and the whole " I got stuck in traffic " horseshit from Ivy in chapter 9 is just so Axel can have some alone time with Lena. Ivy never intended to go there in the first place. That plastic doll doesn't have any friends, she'll throw anyone under the bus in order to achieve her goals. Another proof of this is when Lena dances with Billy Ivy is quick to interrupt them because she "needs" him and doesn't want Lena to get his attention.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Brother... it's a video game... There are not people here; they are characters - NPC's with a predetermined roles.
Am sorry, but this is pure drivel. Characters in a story are expected to act believably, that is in a manner where their personality, motivations and actions can be reasonably parsed (unless the character is supposed to be literally insane) They're behaving "people-like", because as people that's what we can understand. So, "they're not people, they're characters" is meaningless objection. Their "predetermined roles" have to make sense for the "people" they're presented as.

Quite literally not true. Check the Modded Gallery with the Allison/Ian/Jeremy threesome scene and check which choices you are given to influence the scene. Ian asking jerk-off material from Jeremy (with Allison) is one of the choices.
This quite literally has nothing to do with discussed topic, which was Ian's cuck path. The ian_cuck variable is only affected (and set) by Ian questioning Lena about dicks of her former partners. Whether he's watched Jeremy's video(s) has zero impact on availability of that choice, or the state of said variable.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
That is, your only argument against a detailed psychological analysis of the character is a picture with numbers? Weak.
These numbers are a very relative concept and are only a points system so that we can use the game mechanics by opening access to certain dialogues.
You need more than 4 numbers to describe human behavior.
mate he is maxed out ,rizzed up he has compelty set of legendarys he is a true GIGACHAD nobody will win vs him

Reactions: Balsamic

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Jeremy, I agree isn't necessarily a dominant or authoritative person. When he does whore around, it's only really at Ian's prompting, and he will turn Lena down if she's with Ian, he does seem to take his cues from other people.

Conversely, even if it comes from a root of insecurity, Axel's actual actions seem very dominant.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
3) Ivy just likes to put guys on a leash, as we saw the case of Jeremy, so it would also raise the question about why she would jump on Axel at the first opportunity? Also if Axel fucks Ivy he would burn his bridges to go back to Lena. AND HE IS OBSESSED WITH Lena. He also doesn't fuck everybody (as we see with Alisson).
Becasue Jeremy has nothing to offer for Ivy, but Axel gives her chance to get into wildcats. Also Axel didnt have problem to fuck Cherry while was with Lena, so he doesent have problem fuck more girls while chasing one girl.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
For you, that's pointless drama. For me, that drama is very much the point i was hoping Gillian would show up :sneaky:
Honestly I wasn't. We already were dealing with the drama of one ex, which is more than enough for me. Having the other ex show up to swirl drama and issues to me screams Eva wants far more drama, and likely more content for Gillian before Ivy-Ian, that we already are full of to speak of.

Side: Laughing my ass off for sure with the people 'claiming' Ivy slept with Axel 'before Lena hooked up' and whatever other laughable assumptions when all the evidence says otherwise about her. Then again people will see what they want to see and put blinders on with the delusion train, as clearly evident with some here. Wish I could add some reactions here and there but I'm fresh out.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Becasue Jeremy has nothing to offer for Ivy, but Axel gives her chance to get into wildcats. Also Axel didnt have problem to fuck Cherry while was with Lena, so he doesent have problem fuck more girls while chasing one girl.
I believe that wildcats deal was something like this:

Axel offers Ivy wildcats if Ivy Leaves Lena alone with Axel (so Axel work his charms on Lena) but Ivy already from starting of the ORS pushes Lena that if Lena wants something or not just be done with Axel in a clear way, so Ivy might here left Lena alone with Axel so that she can end this drama once and for all.

But the point to fuck others yup Axel don't have any problem fucking anything that Axel finds interesting but in IVY's case these consequences outweigh those results as Lena would never accept Axel and after that pretty much Lena's relationship (friendship) with Ivy would also end up in gutter and Axel is clearly not stupid but overly obsessive. He faced this once with Cherry and Cherry was no friend of Lena but Ivy is. Both Axel and Ivy are on extreme sides but not stupid.
You can understand this how Lena reacts when she found out that Ivy met Axel so you think she'll be happy when she find that Axel fucked Ivy or vice versa.

there is no clear evidence that something happened between Axel and Ivy IF it happened and is behind the curtains than Axel can spend his rest of life obsessing over Lena bcz she will not be accepting this high level bullshit from them both and they will be separated (friendship wise.)

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I believe that wildcats deal was something like this:

Axel offers Ivy wildcats if Ivy Leaves Lena alone with Axel (so Axel work his charms on Lena) but Ivy already from starting of the ORS pushes Lena that if Lena wants something or not just be done with Axel in a clear way, so Ivy might here left Lena alone with Axel so that she can end once and for all this drama.

But the point to fuck others yup Axel don't have any problem fucking anything that Axel finds interesting but in IVY's case these consequences outweigh those results as Lena would never accept Axel and after that pretty much Lena's relationship (friendship) with Ivy would also end up in gutter and Axel is clearly not stupid but overly obsessive. He faced this once with Cherry and Cherry was no friend of Lena but Ivy is. Both Axel and Ivy are on extreme sides but not stupid.
You can understand this how Lena reacts when she found out that Ivy met Axel so you think she'll be happy when she find that Axel fucked Ivy or vice versa.

there is no clear evidence that something happened between Axel and Ivy IF it happened and is behind the curtains than Axel can spend his rest of life obsessing over Lena bcz she will not be accepting this high level bullshit from them both and they will be separated (friendship wise.)
Couldn't agree more. We all know the guy is obsessed with Lena. Once more, as for Ivy not showing up on time, I think it could be two fold: Either her excuse of coming into town from a shoot of her own is legit and didn't expect to deal with the possible traffic coming back into town or it could be like you said, let Lena deal with Axel on her own to see where things possibly stand and gage the relationship.

There is no evidence to the two of them hooking up, either prior or currently. Those who are just spouting out the bullshit of 'AxEl aNd IvY bAnGeD' are missing the facts and evidence that points otherwise. In which, I will continue to laugh at them.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
What's the most versions you've gone without playing? I personally prefer to wait for a few releases before playing, I plan on waiting for ch 12 at least.

Yes I know, wtf am I doing, it's gonna be years before that... don't waste keypresses telling me how wrong I am please.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What's the most versions you've gone without playing? I personally prefer to wait for a few releases before playing, I plan on waiting for ch 12 at least.

Yes I know, wtf am I doing, it's gonna be years before that... don't waste keypresses telling me how wrong I am please.
Years? Nah. More like 5-6 months.

• Angry
Reactions: BlackIsBetter
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes