JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Am sorry, but this is pure drivel. Characters in a story are expected to act believably, that is in a manner where their personality, motivations and actions can be reasonably parsed (unless the character is supposed to be literally insane) They're behaving "people-like", because as people that's what we can understand. So, "they're not people, they're characters" is meaningless objection. Their "predetermined roles" have to make sense for the "people" they're presented as.

This quite literally has nothing to do with discussed topic, which was Ian's cuck path. The ian_cuck variable is only affected (and set) by Ian questioning Lena about dicks of her former partners. Whether he's watched Jeremy's video(s) has zero impact on availability of that choice, or the state of said variable.
They are characters; not people so it's not paranoi. I'm looking at the game through the perspective of these being characters with certain roles to play in the story. I do not know what "they need to act believably" has to do with anything. Now THAT'S a drivel.

Again, used the modded gallery for Allison Threesome and you will see you are given a choice of Ian asking Jeremy for more jerk off material which then influences how the scene goes; I don't care that "cuck variable isn't affected ☝"

Reactions: Balsamic

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
At this point, are there any consequences if Ian chooses to work on a book in his spare time? With the gym it's clear, there's an immediate benefit.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
At this point, are there any consequences if Ian chooses to work on a book in his spare time? With the gym it's clear, there's an immediate benefit.
It only adds his Wits points. His book quality still depends on choosing the right contents.

If you're also talking about working on the book after Holly criticizes/praises the book, then it's only giving Ian chances to fix his fuck ups. If the book is perfect, then that choice is redundant.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I think it's just free Witt points, but Witt points are so common in conversation options that it seems better to prioritise the gym over the book for balanced stats.
It only adds his Wits points. His book quality still depends on choosing the right contents.

If you're also talking about working on the book after Holly criticizes/praises the book, then it's only giving Ian chances to fix his fuck ups. If the book is perfect, then that choice is redundant.
Thanks for clearing that up, that's what I thought.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Again, used the modded gallery for Allison Threesome and you will see you are given a choice of Ian asking Jeremy for more jerk off material which then influences how the scene goes; I don't care that "cuck variable isn't affected ☝"
Again, you were talking about Ian's cuck path and what has impact on it. The variable you don't care about is Ian's cuck path. This path is not impacted by Allison threesome, so it makes zero difference in the game script --as opposed to inside your head-- what affects that scene.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Again, you were talking about Ian's cuck path and what has impact on it. The variable you don't care about is Ian's cuck path. This path is not impacted by Allison threesome, so it makes zero difference in the game script --as opposed to inside your head-- what affects that scene.
If Ian harbors feelings towards Allison, then it falls in cuck behavior. The cuck variable only initiates the cuck path. You have to show tendencies of being a cuck, to be a cuck, BUT I believe there should be some set conditions prior to initiating the cuck route. I haven't played Allison's threesome or asked Jeremy for pics also, I have not initiated the cuck route, so I don't know how Ian behaves in those situations (those can tell better who have played those routes), but if Ian is emotionally invested/connected to Allison, then he have shown tendencies of being a cuck as we know Allison have some emotional connectivity/attraction to Ian it was Ian who didn't reciprocate.

You are not cuck if you don't even care for you partner Ian does more than care. There SHOULD be some set conditions prior to initiating the cuck route. YOU DON'T BECOME CUCK OUT OF THIN AIR. I truly believe Eva should've done things different to initiate cuck route than out of thin air.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I truly believe Eva should've done things different to initiate cuck route than out of thin air.
It's not initialized "out of thin air". It's initialized based on Ian's action to show insecurity when it comes to other sexual partners of the person they feel strongly about.

It simply doesn't have connection to imaginary "cuck path" involving Allison that you and JohnnyKiss seem to have envisioned -- Ian can become a cuck in the game regardless of his interactions with Allison (or lack thereof) At least you don't tell people they're ignorant for calling this delusion what it is.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It's not initialized "out of thin air". It's initialized based on Ian's action to show insecurity when it comes to other sexual partners of the person they feel strongly about.

It simply doesn't have connection to imaginary "cuck path" involving Allison that you and JohnnyKiss seem to have envisioned. At least you don't tell people they're ignorant for calling this delusion what it is.
The point is simple there are not some set conditions prior to initiating any route than that route is started out of thin air as there are no points which are calculated to make that route available or not as this has happened with cuck route. I believe these

I haven't played Allison's threesome or asked Jeremy for pics also, I have not initiated the cuck route, so I don't know how Ian behaves in those situations (those can tell better who have played those routes)
should be the basis of evaluation for initiating the cuck path.
Let's understand this If Ian doesn't gain dominant points in sex he is not going on the dominant route which is going to be developing in coming chapters but this is not the case with cuck route is starts without checking prior conditions. now why Eva does that i wonder.

I simply don't prefer criticizing someone to share their opinion, i prefer to listen others whether agreeing or not is different matter.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You are not cuck if you don't even care for you partner Ian does more than care. There SHOULD be some set conditions prior to initiating the cuck route. YOU DON'T BECOME CUCK OUT OF THIN AIR. I truly believe Eva should've done things different to initiate cuck route than out of thin air.
Well, so far the only type of "cuck behavior" that initiates the cuck path is acting insecure when Lena mentions her experience with other dudes ("You mean I'm not THE best?") and then being okay with constant denial by Lena (handjobs / blowjobs only or no satisfaction at all) instead of calling her out on it with subsequent quitting.

So I don't think it's out of thin air as all of that is rather submissive behavior. Ian might not have shown tendencies, but choosing those option means that either he's been masking those tendencies (pretending they don't exist) or he never thought about it and simply discovered it for the first time.

And plus, he's still missing Gillian even though she broke his heart and cheated on him (he keeps her photos in Ch 1). It doesn't make him a cuck of course, but it's a sign that his jealousy doesn't kill his attraction / affection for the person and it's making him self-conscious than resentful.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
The point is simple there are not some set conditions prior to initiating any route than that route is started out of thin air as there are no points which are calculated to make that route available or not as this has happened with cuck route. I believe these
Not really. To initiate the cuck route Lena either needs to cheat on Ian with Axel or Seymour, or she needs to deny Ian sex. Without these conditions Ian can't become a cuck.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Not really. To initiate the cuck route Lena either needs to cheat on Ian with Axel or Seymour, or she needs to deny Ian sex. Without these conditions Ian can't become a cuck.
Well I had that option available even though Lena in my playthrough was full on Ian mode and lesbian mode. A bug?

Edit: in Version 10.3. It also mean that these are set conditions for cuck route?

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Well, so far the only type of "cuck behavior" that initiates the cuck path is acting insecure when Lena mentions her experience with other dudes ("You mean I'm not THE best?") and then being okay with constant denial by Lena (handjobs / blowjobs only or no satisfaction at all) instead of calling her out on it with subsequent quitting.
Are there insecure points counter for Ian? also i think acting insecure 1 time with Lena should not initiate cuck point but i see where you are going.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I believe these (...) should be the basis of evaluation for initiating the cuck path.
This would mean in order for Ian to be a cuck he has to enter sexual relationship with Allison. I hope i don't need to explain why it'd be a poor idea..?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
This would mean in order for Ian to be a cuck he has to enter sexual relationship with Allison. I hope i don't need to explain why it'd be a poor idea..?
No, Ian should not enter into a relationship for him to be a cuck. Ian and Allison are clearly not in a relationship but there should be some type of conditions/checks that are carried out in those situations (that I mentioned) which should make a difference in calculating prior conditions for initiating the cuck route that is my take on this.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Edit: in Version 10.3. It also mean that these are set conditions for cuck route?
These are exact conditions:
Python:
if v9_axel_sex or (lena_seymour_dating and seymour_disposition < 2):
# ...
        menu:
            "Accept handjob":
# ...
                menu:
#...
                    "{image=icon_sad.webp}{i}One{/i} of the best?":
                        $ ian_cuck = True
# ...
elif ian_lena_sex == False:
# ...
        if lena_robert_sex or lena_mike_sex:
#...
            menu:
                "{image=icon_sad.webp}{i}One{/i} of the best?":
                    $ ian_cuck = True
No, Ian should not enter into a relationship for him to be a cuck.
Then it doesn't follow what you said: that Ian's behavior in threesome with Allison and Jeremy should be part of basis of him becoming a cuck. Passing such check would require Ian to have sex with Allison (and Jeremy). Testing whether Ian asked Jeremy for Allison's pictures would similarly require playing Ian as someone who has some actual interest in Allison.

Reactions: BloodyMares

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Well I had that option available even though Lena in my playthrough was full on Ian mode and lesbian mode. A bug?

Did you sign the contract with Seymour?
Yes, these are the conditions for the cuck route. Maybe there will be other opportunities in the future, but I'm saying how it is at the moment.

Is there insecure points counter for Ian? also i think acting insecure 1 time with Lena should not initiate cuck point but i see where you are going.
Well, he doesn't just act insecure. He also cums prematurely when Lena talks about Robert / Axel / her general experience and lust. It means that her dirty talk about other guys doesn't kill his mood but turn him on so much that he can't help himself but cum. I don't know about you, but I think it's a heavy sign that Ian at least has a voyeur kink / unrealized cuckold fantasy.

It doesn't mean that Ian and Lena will immediately start acting on this fantasy. Plus, there are ian_cuck points (1 or 2). Simply acting insecure this one time triggers ian_cuck = 1 which translates to light teasing and Ian being curious about her past and turned on by the idea of Lena having sex with others (in general, not while dating him). You need ian_cuck = 2 to be locked into the cuck path fully, where Lena starts denying Ian sex and teasing him hard (femdom).

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes