BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Better wait for the final version, which _should_ be bug free.
There were mainly visual bugs in the alpha that didn't ruin the gameplay. There were a couple of error screens but nothing serious, unlike with Chapter 3. I expect the Beta to be without bugs (as long as you replay Chapter 3), and the Final to drop in a day or two with very minor changes.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
But I bet as soon as Jeremy fucks up, there will shortly thereafter be one for Louise.

Oooo, this would be totally non-canon for my playthroughs (Team Ian-Holly-Lena here), but I just had the thought of Lena & Cindy... Dayum.... :love: Oh well, they haven't even met each other at this point so that's way too premature. But now I've thunk it and I don't think I can unthink it... :unsure::whistle::sneaky::devilish:

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
What's so horrible about it? Seems a sensible way to clarify what variable mean and what expected values are...
Well, it's not terrible. I retract that word, but it's unnecessary, and it pollutes the code. Clean code should read just as clear as prose. For example, if a variable measures how much Holly wants to be like Lena, then why not name that variable something like holly_imitates_lena? And have the variable name express what it means.

Anyways this just a little nitpick from my part. Miss Eva is doing a great job with the story so far, so she gets a free pass. And besides, ian_chad is a hilarious variable name, conventions be damned.

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I shouldn't have played this as its still so early. I'm addicted already. Her first game was beautiful enough but this..
Yeah, that is how I felt. Big fan of GGGB, but after playing chapter 1 of ORS, I decided that I'm going to hold off for a while more. I want to get a sizeable chunk built up first as I feel like playing it piece by piece would be an even more agonizing way to wait!

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes