Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Lena has a counter for Holly? That's good!!
I was a bit affraid every girl would just friendzone the hell out of Lena :ROFLMAO:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Lena has a counter for Holly? That's good!!
I was a bit affraid every girl would just friendzone the hell out of Lena :ROFLMAO:
That variable isn't really a counter. It indicates Lena's level of interest in Holly... (Not interested at all, a little interested, really interested) No way to gauge reciprocation yet although it is possible for Holly to want to become more like Lena.

Reactions: BloodyMares

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Little off topic. I know this game will prob have like of 2 years or so before actually complete, but I hope for next game, EVA does plot with MC being a chad/jock type.
How would that make an interesting story though. "Chad put dick in holes" is all I can think of for such a basic MC type.

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
Hello, i'm huge fan of EvaKiss game, keep up the good job !!
How do you trigger the ian/lena sex scene ?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
How would that make an interesting story though. "Chad put dick in holes" is all I can think of for such a basic MC type.
Cause you lack imagination apparently... Have it be like GGGB, you be the chad who would can be the uber douche or guy that isn't a complete asshole and so on and so on.

Call that basic MC type yet we have all office geek whose trying to be different and hot waitress who wants more outta life over here in strings.. What are we calling basic here my guy?

Edit: MC being the jock is not fucking basic. LMAO MC being the nerd is.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
That variable isn't really a counter. It indicates Lena's level of interest in Holly... (Not interested at all, a little interested, really interested) No way to gauge reciprocation yet although it is possible for Holly to want to become more like Lena.
Man, Lena and Holly... I keep thinking of every possible scenario that might bring them all closer with Ian before I sleep... Who makes the first step (should probably be Lena, right?), what is Holly's reaction, would she ever be brave enough to express her interest to Ian... This stuff inspires all sorts of fanfictions.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Man, Lena and Holly... I keep thinking of every possible scenario that might bring them all closer with Ian before I sleep... Who makes the first step (should probably be Lena, right?), what is Holly's reaction, would she ever be brave enough to express her interest to Ian... This stuff inspires all sorts of fanfictions.
I'm betting Lena is going to be watching Ian carefully for signs of interest next time the three of them hang out. She's gotta be the vector though. I don't know if I can see it happening otherwise.

I'm a little disappointed that Lena telling Holly "You're lovely." after the pole dancing class set lena_go_holly to 1 rather than incrementing it, because I already had it at 2 from the masturbation scenes. Had to choose that option though. Do you suppose this was another place where Eva forgot to check the current level of the variable first? I suppose it can make sense THIS way if you think of it as Lena realizing that they both like Ian. We know this interaction is coloring Lena's behavior a bit on her date with Ian later. (Should I kiss him or not?) Maybe it makes her reconsider exactly how she sees Holly as well.

Visual Hunt

Dec 22, 2018
My main complaint so far about the game is that in certain scenes the characters facial physical appearance doesn't match their character sprites in the game. The most noticeable one for me was Cindy during the dance scene with Ian. It felt like it wasn't Cindy dancing with Ian but another person with the same clothes, her forehead and facial proportions doesn't match her character sprite. I know there is a lot pressure trying to release a game during a deadline, and I, for one, am willing to wait longer if this can be improved.

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
The facial expression thing doesn't bother me at all. The occurrences are not very frequent and i hardly notice them when they do happen. I just consider it as if they were odd results of a specifically timed photograph (appropriate i think given that Eva works from photo references). Especially given that almost every occurrence is supposed to be a scene in motion with momentum and what not in play. It would be weird if the faces were portrait static all the time.

Jan 25, 2017
I think something might be wrong with me lol. I want the female mc to bang her coffee shop boss and her guy roommate so bad lol!! Where is her dad too?!? I need to resolve some daddy issue darn it!

Also, as male MC I only have eyes for the blonde girlfriend of my buddy's and the nerdy girl.

I think I am likely in the minority on all of these...
I'm actually the exact same LOL

Good Girl Gone Bad daddy route and NTR route got me hooked.

Plus, this coffee shop boss kinda gives me the Melvin from Fleeting Iris vibes. Except Melvin is a scumbag which made it even better.

Reactions: HandofVecna
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes