Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Hi all,
I had played this game in 0.1 iirc. Is a lot of content present in the current version?
Btw a big fan of GGGB:love:.
Thnx!

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Compared to GGGB there seems alote less art work for each scene, loads are single image for huge storylines.

Dec 3, 2018

Lena's clothing styles

Lena's showed several different outfits thus far. In Chapter 4 you had the option to see her wearing a more elegant skirt and long-sleeve combination or sporting a more casual, cheerful look.

Which one's your favourite? Chapter 5 will have a new outfit for her and also for several other characters!
Love the skirt and long-sleeve. Looks great on lena.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
From which point in 0.3 final version is it recommended to start the 0.4 final version in order to avoid bug?
If I am not mistaken Eva said from before the meeting with Saymour, is it correct?

jaidaky

Sep 26, 2017
looking for wallpapers from this game so hit me up if you have any.( this game is amazing just like good girl gone bad)

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Can someone just pin a piece of information on the first page already, saying that there are no differences between the alpha/beta/final, other than bugfixes and smaller errors?

I swear, the question gets asked at least five times every time the thread is updated, it's time for it to be clarified once and for all.

Dec 3, 2018
Didn't get the new outfit on my playthrough, but mainly working on getting Lena/Jeremy and Cindy/Ian going so I probably missed a date. Was able to get a piercing for Lena though which was awesome.

Ch.4 had some good scenes and looks likes a lot of buildup for multiple scenes happening in 5.

Reactions: Reaurt

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Any differences between Final and the Beta/Alpha
There are a few, and you should probably replay. Although, careful use of the console could be faster if you're comfortable with it.

Most of the changes are cosmetic and fixing typos. However, Eva changed some variable tests in the Cindy and Lena dates. Even so, chances are you're still okay. (if you did the Cindy date, your max score with Cindy should be 10. If you're that or under, you're fine. In the Lena date, if Lena is not posh and you took her to the cocktail bar or if she is posh and you took her to the local bar, you might have a lower score with her.) I actually think one of these changes could be a bug (line 7067 if anybody has Eva's ear and wants to ask her to have a second look to make sure it's behaving as intended. It doesn't look to me like the test as written will ever possibly be evaluated as true, but my renpy syntax isn't strong so I could be reading it wrong.)

The biggest change is that she added 4 new variables to the Perry's family dinner at Lena's restuarant scene. Looks like these variables determine whether this scene is mentioned in Ian and Lena's agendas. The variables are: lena_mayor_agenda, ian_mayor_agenda, lena_mayorswife_agenda, ian_mayorswife_agenda. They are all set to True at the point where Lena finds out who Perry's parents are.

I think that's it! :coffee:

EDIT: For clarification, these are differences between Beta and Final.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes