BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Old savegames still not working. Restart needed?
You need to have at least saves made fresh in v0.3 Final (v0.1 and v0.2 saves are not compatible and will never work). The most stable saves are v0.3 Final for Chapters 1 and 2, and v0.4 for Chapters 3 and 4.

Reactions: KDXvd

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The is great and is full of intrigue with plenty of paths to follow and decisions to be made. What I find disappointing is the graphics. This style appears quite regularly but I dont like it. It is too static when the story is very dynamic. You get one fixed image for a long dialogue with the models just standing vertically in front of the background. It is a visual novel with little emphasis on the visual. Otherwise it is very good. More eye candy is required.

• Angry
Reactions: Touhou and Brickman

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Lena's clothing styles

Lena's showed several different outfits thus far. In Chapter 4 you had the option to see her wearing a more elegant skirt and long-sleeve combination or sporting a more casual, cheerful look.

Which one's your favourite? Chapter 5 will have a new outfit for her and also for several other characters!

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018

Lena's clothing styles

Lena's showed several different outfits thus far. In Chapter 4 you had the option to see her wearing a more elegant skirt and long-sleeve combination or sporting a more casual, cheerful look.

Which one's your favourite? Chapter 5 will have a new outfit for her and also for several other characters!
Seem a bit strange to do a poll about outfits that all have a different purpose for specific situations.
Speaking about the design only, I will vote for the black lingerie (as a lot of us I think ah ah)

w00de

Jun 3, 2017
Seem a bit strange to do a poll about outfits that all have a different purpose for specific situations.
Speaking about the design only, I will vote for the black lingerie (as a lot of us I think ah ah)
There is no poll. She's simply asking her patrons which of the outfits they liked best.

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
I think something might be wrong with me lol. I want the female mc to bang her coffee shop boss and her guy roommate so bad lol!! Where is her dad too?!? I need to resolve some daddy issue darn it!

Also, as male MC I only have eyes for the blonde girlfriend of my buddy's and the nerdy girl.

I think I am likely in the minority on all of these...
Nah those are my main routes for the male mc, i feel so baad about cindy and wade though lol

Reactions: HandofVecna

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
im making the male mc a selfish manipulator that will fuck all chicks( im looking at cindy the blonde one) and pregnant them if possible, i really hope next update there is an option to no use condom.
the female mc its going to be a bimbo slutm i want her to use all piercings and tattos use drugs and raw fucking
yeah

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
this game have ntr?? wondering cause good girl had it
Always the NTR issue. And you never know what people mean when they use that term here. It's become basically useless.

Will there be cheating content? It's a virtual certainty that yes there will be. Probably quite a lot of it on offer actually, if you play right.

Will there be cuckolding/cuckqueaning, i.e. the masochistic fetish in which an individual enjoys watching and/or having their partner sexually satisfied by others? Less clear. Probably less likely to happen. I don't think there's been any indication that any of the characters are into that yet, but who knows what lurks under the surface.

Will there be open relationship and/or sharing options? Probably.

Will there be actual NTR, i.e. where a partner in a relationship is somehow stolen away from their current love interest in usually dramatic fashion? Also a bit unclear, but i'd say it's likely to be an option.

Luckily, most likely all of this will always be easily avoidable if you don't want to see it.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
So the Chapter 4 Final version is still to be out eh!?? If I remember correctly Chapter 4 Alpha was released on the 9th so going by that schedule the next Alpha should be releasing on the 9-10th of next month but I remember reading a couple of pages back that she had to take a week off due to real work stuff so I am kind of wondering if the delay will affect the release of Chapter 5 Alpha too. The Chap 4 Final version is yet to be released so it kinda has me anxious if it has affected her release schedule. Lol, just too impatient to play the next chapter of this amazing game.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
So the Chapter 4 Final version is still to be out eh!?? If I remember correctly Chapter 4 Alpha was released on the 9th so going by that schedule the next Alpha should be releasing on the 9-10th of next month but I remember reading a couple of pages back that she had to take a week off due to real work stuff so I am kind of wondering if the delay will affect the release of Chapter 5 Alpha too. The Chap 4 Final version is yet to be released so it kinda has me anxious if it has affected her release schedule. Lol, just too impatient to play the next chapter of this amazing game.
Next update is planned for mid-August. In September the dev takes a break and is expected to return in October with 0.6

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes