SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I'm hoping we'll get the photo session with Cindy. The hype is real ! Also can't wait for the wakeup for Lena and Ian... Gonna be so sweet !
me too :)
i hope there won't be any regrets after they wake up, maybe kiss, perhaps morning sex? breakfast together, Ian meeting Stan and Louise :)

Reactions: KDXvd

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried tweaking the scene (by inserting the original template) to make it look a bit more like Lena.

Just to clarify, this is not a jab at EvaKiss' work. I'm sure she would have knocked it out of the park (like always) if deadlines weren't a thing.

I just wanted to share it here for those who wished that Lena looked more like her during that special moment.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I have a feeling that these full shots are actually made by another artist and not Eva. The art style looks different. None of the characters look like themselves in them. Compare the sprites of Ian, Cindy, Robert, and Alison to them depicted in those illustrations. Ian has a completely different hairstyle in them (and a different face as well). In GGGB there were instances of Ashley looking weird in sex scenes, but not to the extent of looking like a completely different person.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I have a feeling that these full shots are actually made by another artist and not Eva. The art style looks different. None of the characters look like themselves in them. Compare the sprites of Ian, Cindy, Robert, and Alison to them depicted in those illustrations. Ian has a completely different hairstyle in them (and a different face as well). In GGGB there were instances of Ashley looking weird in sex scenes, but not to the extent of looking like a completely different person.
I didn't even think of that :unsure: (Like you said, since gggb had scenes where Ashley looked like a different person, I assumed it was just like before.)

If this is really is drawn by a different person, I hope they find their groove soon and are able to make the characters look closer to the original design in the future updates.

Reactions: KDXvd

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I don't think it is done by someone else. As far as I know, Eva only commissions the colouring and background designs - that's what she has said on Patreon, and that's the way it is mentioned in the game's credits. Also, if Eva did not do them, it makes no sense that they were approved.

I think it has to do with what kind of reference image she uses, and that that is the reason why characters sometimes look different. That would also explain why it was sometimes and issue in GGGB as well, and although none were as bad as this one, there were some pretty sketchy images there as well.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
new content or just bug fixes?
Well, having been unable to load previous saves and having no desire to do another playthrough I extracted the images and there seems to be no new content... I could be wrong though as the images are composites so it's difficult to be sure. BTW Excellent Avatar... Watched the fireworks last night and had a few scoops lol

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I think something might be wrong with me lol. I want the female mc to bang her coffee shop boss and her guy roommate so bad lol!! Where is her dad too?!? I need to resolve some daddy issue darn it!

Also, as male MC I only have eyes for the blonde girlfriend of my buddy's and the nerdy girl.

I think I am likely in the minority on all of these...

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
I think something might be wrong with me lol. I want the female mc to bang her coffee shop boss and her guy roommate so bad lol!! Where is her dad too?!? I need to resolve some daddy issue darn it!

Also, as male MC I only have eyes for the blonde girlfriend of my buddy's and the nerdy girl.

I think I am likely in the minority on all of these...
corruption games always lead you down that path you just want to bang all the gritty side character instead of the clean chads.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Does anybody have any recommendations for games like this one? I don't mind a grind and these fucking incest games where the MC's father died mysteriously simply does not butter any parsnips. Something with a level of realism would be great!
Def check out Jessica O'Neil's Hard News. No incest to be seen a degree of realism was strived for. The MC's dad is MIA/dead but not for usual reasons :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes