Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
The game is also gaining popularity very quickly, and is developing rapidly. Gentlemen colleagues, I ask someone to provide a couple of saves, for an easy start, so to speak. What would branches of the relationship had a lot of what I do have so far failed

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Alright, now to patiently wait another month and see what Eva Kiss has planned. Feels like Chapter 5 will have a lot of content.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I actually think one of these changes could be a bug (line 7067 if anybody has Eva's ear and wants to ask her to have a second look to make sure it's behaving as intended. It doesn't look to me like the test as written will ever possibly be evaluated as true, but my renpy syntax isn't strong so I could be reading it wrong.)
Nice catch. Indeed, it was a quick copypaste from other places to ensure that the relationship between Ian and Lena doesn't drop below 2. The whole block is for ian_lena < 3 which is 0, 1, and 2 though. Naturally, the second condition is pointless and clutters the code. Reported (btw, you can join the discord in my signature if you have other stuff to report).

Reactions: Glooskabe

Brickman

May 26, 2017
This is turning into another mostly female protag game after the 0.1 release was mostly male protag. You should go back to more playing as Ian!
People were complaining at the beginning that Lena had too few playable bits and now people are starting to say the opposite, but I think it's just for complaining's sake. I find the game pretty balanced, the characters have similar screen time and if one had a bit more in one chapter the other one gets a bit more in the next.

So far I find both POVs very compelling, with their own strong plot points and sexy content (even if Ian seems to get more variety)

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Expect the story progression to dictate how much screen time the protagonists will have. It will be variable from update to update. With that in mind, considering that Lena is on ORS' logo and Ian is not, and that GGGB had a female protagonist, it is to be expected that the overall narrative might be skewed towards Lena.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
This is turning into another mostly female protag game after the 0.1 release was mostly male protag. You should go back to more playing as Ian!
Well if we're stating preferences on how things 'should be', then Lena should have a minimum of 75% of every update.

But lucky for you, A), that probably won't happen and B), if you want yet another game where some generic male MC somehow goes from scene to scene with different 10 different women and/or forms harem, that's about 90% of the games on here (not counting the recent boom of those weird unplayable MTL anime games lmao).

Last edited:
Reactions: chrigelch

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Has anyone attempted to play an android version of this game? The charm and carisma stats do no not save. It is unplayable. I am tring to figure out why the game was not made like good girls gone bad:-(

RozenCharles

Oct 10, 2018
Has anyone attempted to play an android version of this game? The charm and carisma stats do no not save. It is unplayable. I am tring to figure out why the game was not made like good girls gone bad:-(
I suppose you installed the port of another page

the one here is fine but they only port the final version.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes