| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
there is no ntr in game just normal relationships and a bit kinky no ntr
You forgot my friend that this thread is on F95.
Let me remind you:

When it comes to NTR we want it avoidable not optional!:BootyTime:

Wow there's a lot of tag.
By the way is netorare avoidable or not..
I am not a fan of netorare
Follow walkthrough and YES! It's avoidable. It's pretty straight forward and be careful in decisions regarding Alison. As a player you control Male MC and Female MC both, also you pretty much control all major choices regarding others. Just remember that there are many paths and you will need to play several routes than you can create your desired one. You cannot get any harem setting as of now only a threesome in CH11 with both Male and Female MC's and Female MC's roommate.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Here we go again.
where is ntr explain???? plssss I explain where is ntr at the moment of chapter 11??

You forgot my friend that this thread is on F95.
Let me remind you:

When it comes to NTR we want it avoidable not optional!:BootyTime:

Follow walkthrough and YES! It's avoidable. It's pretty straight forward and be careful in decisions regarding Alison. As a player you control Male MC and Female MC both, also you pretty much control all major choices regarding others. Just remember that there are many paths and you will need to play several routes than you can create your desired one. You cannot get any harem setting as of now only a threesome in CH11 with both Male and Female MC's and Female MC's roommate.
where does alison have ntr ?? pls explain I am a ntr connoisseur and alsion is sharing but not even close to ntr maybe there can be a rivalary with jeremy in the future because they split up or have a fight but at the moment there is defnnitly no ntr with cindy,alison,holly,emma,cherry,.... there is no ntr at the moment sure maybe in the future depending on choices with gillian,alison cindy,holly if the game gets moire kinky and more corruption sure but at the moment?? alision ntr with jeremy threesome???? whatt where???

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
you are lena and ian lena is the MC you know that??
You are neither of these characters. Just like any author of a story isn't any of the characters, even though they explicitly control their actions and how the plot shapes out.

Ian can cheat on Lena, and Lena can cheat on Ian. Whether you personally self-insert in either of them is irrelevant.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
yes you are lena lena is the main protagonist that you play same as ian
Lena be a MC doesn't disqualifie her storylines with Axel and also Seymour as NTR when she is in love and in a relationship with Ian since he is a MC too. Same way, Ian/Cindy and Ian/Alison while he is also in love and in a relationship with Lena also counts as NTR to Lena (and yes, female MC's can also be the "victims" of NTR).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Same way, Ian/Cindy and Ian/Alison while he is also in love and in a relationship with Lena also counts as NTR to Lena (and yes, female MC's can also be the "victims" of NTR).
I'd say that Ian/Cindy maybe isn't so much NTR as regular cheating, since it's not Cindy but Ian who plays the active role in this pairing and insists for it to continue, even if Cindy would rather stop it. It's similar to Lena/Mike in this regard, where it's Lena who pursues the relationship instead of Mike seducing her.

Ian/Alison, Lena/Axel and Lena/Seymour would definitely count, though.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
You are neither of these characters. Just like any author of a story isn't any of the characters, even though they explicitly control their actions and how the plot shapes out.

Ian can cheat on Lena, and Lena can cheat on Ian. Whether you personally self-insert in either of them is irrelevant.
Lena be a MC doesn't disqualifie her storylines with Axel and also Seymour as NTR when she is in love and in a relationship with Ian since he is a MC too. Same way, Ian/Cindy and Ian/Alison while he is also in love and in a relationship with Lena also counts as NTR to Lena (and yes, female MC's can also be the "victims" of NTR).
nahhh at this point you are cucking yourself thats not really ntr

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
It is and the fact you self insert in the characters doesn't change that. The game not even was designed to make the players self insert in tha characters in the first place.
its a fact that if you jerk off yourself YOU ARE NOT having sex mateo_Oo_Olena the main protagonist cheating is not ntr

• Angry
Reactions: pantypriv

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Going with this logic the flagship relationship in this game, Lena/Ian pairing "isn't a relationship because you're a couple with yourself". And yet half of the game content is about it.
technicly you are dating yourself

I mean if we take the point that self insert and mc role is not that important most harem game have cheating so all big games would have ntr because self insert is not that important so almost all games are ntr with that logic because they almost all have mc cheating on someone that would mean that all big harem game guys are into ntr

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes