rj677

May 30, 2020
I'm really hoping Ian gets Ivy before Jeremy. Don't really hate the dude. I probably had him as Ian bro for all playthrus, double-teaming Allison and all. But the man needs to be taken down a notch, meaning having Ian get one over him. And since Jeremy is a man-whore, is not like he can complain ("you went for the girl I like!!" and such).
You already got a good response to this post focused on the JeremyxIvy scenario so Im gonna tackle it in another way.

I dont agree that Ian "needs" to get one over him necessarily or that if that happens Jeremy is gonna be "taken down a notch". Depending on the choices you makes as Ian, you can make Jeremy look like somewhat of a "Loser" when it comes to women... :unsure:

If Ian gets Alison for himself, the only way Jeremy is getting those big titties is if both you and Alison agree AND if you actually mention the 3some idea to Jeremy. Emma is practically locked away for Jeremy unless you get with her first AND mention to Jeremy how "kinky" and "wild" she is just to peak his interest.
Then if you throw Lenas choices, you can have him not only miss out on her but also be a detrimental factor to have Louise dump his ass :KEK: (Even if you dont factor that in, they are tied because as of chapter 11 you can fuck each others girls)

Even with all that happening, he still maintains the same demeanor so WHEN Ian gets Ivy before him I dont think hes gonna be "taken down a notch". Because hes a "you miss 100% of the chances you dont take" kind of guy. :WeSmart:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
This is why the MMA arc needs to happen. Even though Jeremy got the size, Ian will fold him in the ring. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
keep dreaming eskimo bro jeremy will competly destroy ian with his Jujutsu/karate/kickboxing skills

jeremy will knock ian out first round

is axel into fight sports???

and alsion or however ian is together with will watch the embarrasment :coffee:one hit wonder ian strikes againe kitchauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
keep dreaming eskimo bro jeremy will competly destroy ian with his Jujutsu/karate/kickboxing skills

jeremy will knock ian out first round
Jeremy only has kickboxing on him while Ian could learn one of them but I'd say having Ian learn Jujutsu would give him a better chance of winning against Jeremy cuz Ian is shorter and in general when it comes to fighting inside a ring Jujutsu is harder to defend against than kickboxing. If Ian was learning Jujutsu and Jeremy was learning kickboxing then Ian has a better chance of winning.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Jeremy only has kickboxing on him while Ian could learn one of them but I'd say having Ian learn Jujutsu would give him a better chance of winning against Jeremy cuz Ian is shorter and in general when it comes to fighting inside a ring Jujutsu is harder to defend against than kickboxing. If Ian was learning Jujutsu and Jeremy was learning kickboxing then Ian has a better chance of winning.
thats cope jermey has a black belt in every fighting discipline

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
This is backed up in Chapter 10 when Ian and Jeremy are sparring. Yes I know both of them fall down but Ian does use grappling to knock down Jeremy.

Reactions: Triepslay

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
You already got a good response to this post focused on the JeremyxIvy scenario so Im gonna tackle it in another way.

I dont agree that Ian "needs" to get one over him necessarily or that if that happens Jeremy is gonna be "taken down a notch". Depending on the choices you makes as Ian, you can make Jeremy look like somewhat of a "Loser" when it comes to women... :unsure:

If Ian gets Alison for himself, the only way Jeremy is getting those big titties is if both you and Alison agree AND if you actually mention the 3some idea to Jeremy. Emma is practically locked away for Jeremy unless you get with her first AND mention to Jeremy how "kinky" and "wild" she is just to peak his interest.
Then if you throw Lenas choices, you can have him not only miss out on her but also be a detrimental factor to have Louise dump his ass :KEK: (Even if you dont factor that in, they are tied because as of chapter 11 you can fuck each others girls)

Even with all that happening, he still maintains the same demeanor so WHEN Ian gets Ivy before him I dont think hes gonna be "taken down a notch". Because hes a "you miss 100% of the chances you dont take" kind of guy. :WeSmart:
Alison is not even good li material. But that aside, the difference of getting Ivy and all other girls is that Jeremy actually has hots for her. He is down bad only for her. So it should definitely humble him even if only for a time. Beating him in an official fight, like it's been posted, would also be another way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rj677

rj677

May 30, 2020
I agree! Giving Jeremy and Ivy that advantage of knowing that Ian is fucking/fucked Cindy is fueling fire with Diesel. It's better to stop after kissing in alley.
The big question here is: Would you yourself be able to stop after this? :devilish: :sneaky: Because I dont think I would be able to :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The build up, seeing Cindy naked on the photoshoots without being able to do anything, how hot she looked with that outifit and make up, that intense desire "Fuck me" emerald eyes shes giving Ian. Finally having the forbidden fruit right there for the taking and not knowing if that chance would even present herself again. :love:

Even being someone whose opinions both on Cindy and her path have been downgraded since I tried other paths, I cant deny this was one of the most perfect moments this game has until now

Of course it could be bad having both Ivy and Jeremy knowing, but thats hindsight. And that moment for sure is worth it :devilish:

Last edited:

rj677

May 30, 2020
Alison is not even good li material. But that aside, the difference of getting Ivy and all other girls is that Jeremy actually has hots for her. He is down bad only for her. So it should definitely humble him even if only for a time. Beating him in an official fight, like it's been posted, would also be another way.
Again, we have a difference of opinions and thats totally fine. This site isnt only meant for people to have the same opinions

Its obvious Jeremy really has the hots for Ivy and Im not denying that. But my view of Jeremys archetype is that he would be the kind of person that would look at Ian fucking Ivy first as some sort of competiton and from that would come some sense of jealousy of course. But he would also look at it as some sort of assurance that now that Ian did it, it means that its indeed possible...

And it being possible, it means that he would be even more motivated to do so looking at it like: "If Ian did it, why cant I?" kind of mentality. You can see that mentality with Alison, where Ian can fuck her 1st and then Jeremy goes in the 2nd time if Ian ignores her and gets what he wants :unsure:.

Now if you would have told me that he would be humbled if Ian starts dating/ a relationship with Ivy :devilish:? Thats more of what I could see has being humbling for Jeremy personally (apart from having his ass beat by Jiu-Jitsu Ian of course :KEK::KEK:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Now if you would have told me that he would be humbled if Ian starts dating/ a relationship with Ivy :devilish:? Thats more of what I could see has being humbling for Jeremy personally (apart from having his ass beat by Jiu-Jitsu Ian of course :KEK::KEK:)
Unlikely, because he would beg the fuck out of Ian for a chance for him to get with Ivy or try to keep hooking up with her even if Ian and Ivy were to become a thing. I just want to break his ego, beat his ass, and put him into his place next chapter or we may as well say all EKs talk and "hype" on the tourney was just that.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes