ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I mean if we take the point that self insert and mc role is not that important most harem game have cheating so all big games would have ntr because self insert is not that important so almost all games are ntr with that logic because they almost all have mc cheating on someone that would mean that all big harem game guys are into ntr
I... don't really understand this point. Yes, generally the harem games have what you'd consider cheating, that is the MC character sleeping with multiple partners while in relationship with each of these people. These games either ignore this aspect, or have the characters actually aware of such polygamy and okay with it.

But it's not considered NTR because MC character is the one who cheats, not the one being cheated on. In ORS you have a situation that MC is being cheated on, which falls under NTR. The fact that the character who cheats on them is (also) MC character is secondary here.

rj677

May 30, 2020
You forgot my friend that this thread is on F95.
Let me remind you:

When it comes to NTR we want it avoidable not optional!:BootyTime:
WOAH WOAH WOAH... Thats plenty of reason for a copyright claim brother Vee... Because thats my meme man :KEK::KEK:.

Unfortunately it got deleted on a purge about NTR so... Its our meme now :cool:. Lets hope it survives this time :HideThePain: :LOL:

PS: I was going to post proof but I just figured out that you can change everything about a file (yes, even its date of creation :eek::eek:)

I... don't really understand this point. Yes, generally the harem games have what you'd consider cheating, that is the MC character sleeping with multiple partners while in relationship with each of these people. These games either ignore this aspect, or have the characters actually aware of such polygamy and okay with it.

But it's not considered NTR because MC character is the one who cheats, not the one being cheated on. In ORS you have a situation that MC is being cheated on, which falls under NTR. The fact that the character who cheats on them is (also) MC character is secondary here.
Well... What you said isnt completely correct. In the F95 tags, theres no distinction between the different NTR types. So Netori (MC is the one who cheats) is still NTR :KEK:. Netorare is the generally called NTR though. Theres even Netorase too :WeSmart:

The Netory tag however is in the new tags post the mods put out not so long ago but its still not in use by my understanding (or devs/posters simply dont want to use it). So, soon the tag "NTR" isnt going to create these stupid differences :WeSmart::WeSmart:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
It's NTR and cheating (or netori in Ian/Cindy, Lena/Mike or Lena/Jeremy cases) at the same time, depending on which MC pov you choose.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The fact that the character who cheats on them is (also) MC character is secondary here.
so you admit that its more like jerk off yourself than having sex?? because lena is the mc and she cheats on the mc but you are THE MC so you are cheating on yourself

I cant take lena/ian as ntr sorry

sure if it would be holly/ian , ian/cindy, alison/ian....... but we dont have this at the moment and maybe never will have unless they are single in this case it would also not be ntr if they can only be corruptet if they are single

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so you admit that its more like jerk off yourself than having sex??
I have no idea what would make you think this. I've already said what my personal view on this is -- i don't self-insert into the characters, so there's no distinction between these for me personally if any/all of them are player-controlled. It's characters having sex in any of these combinations.

I've mentioned the NTR/cheating in the context of how it's defined/perceived on this forum and the tag system it uses. For what's worth this system also doesn't appear to make any special rule if the character who cheats on MC is another MC. It certainly didn't stop this particular game from having netorare tag, whether you consider it justified or not.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
so you admit that its more like jerk off yourself than having sex?? because lena is the mc and she cheats on the mc but you are THE MC so you are cheating on yourself

sure if it would be holly/ian , ian/cindy, alison/ian....... but we dont have this at the moment and maybe never will have unless they are single in this case it would also not be ntr if they can only be corruptet if they are single
So, by your (very weird) take, it's in fact impossible be NTR even in those other paths like ian/holly or cindy or alison or any other girl beside Lena. Because once NTR is a optional/avoidable route in this game, you the player have to actively pick the choices to make MC get NTR and be cheated on by those girls. But since you're the MC as you said, this also mean you're NTRing yourself and this is not true NTR in your book as you already said.
So, in conclusion, seems like optional/avoidable NTR is not NTR for you

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
where is ntr explain???? plssss I explain where is ntr at the moment of chapter 11??...
That's already answered by many of the user's in last page.

...where does alison have ntr ?? pls explain I am a ntr connoisseur and alsion is sharing but not even close to ntr....
Did I say Alison's case is NTR? nope! I DIDN't EVEN MENTIONED NTR.

Follow walkthrough and YES! It's avoidable. It's pretty straight forward and be careful in decisions regarding Alison. As a player you control Male MC and Female MC both, also you pretty much control all major choices regarding others. Just remember that there are many paths and you will need to play several routes than you can create your desired one. You cannot get any harem setting as of now only a threesome in CH11 with both Male and Female MC's and Female MC's roommate.
Anyway It all depends on whether how Ian and Alison feel about each other If in one playthrough both are emotionally involved(Alison is always involved so in this case Ian would be the factor to consider) than yes! that would fall into NTR category and NTR covers

technicly you are dating yourself

I mean if we take the point that self insert and mc role is not that important most harem game have cheating so all big games would have ntr because self insert is not that important so almost all games are ntr with that logic because they almost all have mc cheating on someone that would mean that all big harem game guys are into ntr
That's why girl's in a Harem are called CUCKQUEENS! :WeSmart:

Than it mean's you have a cheating kink!:oops: (Either doing cheating or being cheated on)(That's why I play only MMC games and usually avoid FMC ones until FMC and MMC both are affecting each other's choices/consequences and NTR is avoidable:WeSmart:) now this kink may be limited to VN's or fictional material only or you may subconsciously desire it. Now keep in mind here I referred as you not to point out you(mommysboiii) but all those who have this scenario going on!

Your opinion's are subjective and mine too, we don't have to be on same page.
Now consider this scenario:

They are in relationship
  1. John and Mariah
  2. Mark and Daisy
  3. Liam and Kate

John and Mariah love eachother but John with Daisy whose boyfriend is Mark and Mariah with Liam whose girlfriend is Kate are cheating on eachother. Now remember Both John and Mariah are cheating on eachother. In John's case Liam is cucking John and Mariah is cucking Kate. On the other hand John is cucking Mark and Daisy is cucking Mariah. In this scenario both Daisy and Liam are also cheating on their partners but Daisy and Liam are not being cheated on they are doing cheating. From Daisy and Liam's perspective it would be netori.

If they all don't give shit about eachother(means not emotionally, mentally are involved with eachother) are are not in any sort of relationship/commitment than no one is getting cheating on or be cucked.

It's all about perspective and how emotionally invested you are in that person.

Last edited:
Reactions: jduk and firefly214

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
That's already answered by many of the user's in last page.

Did I say Alison's case is NTR? nope! I DIDN't EVEN MENTIONED NTR.

Anyway It all depends on whether how Ian and Alison feel about each other If in one playthrough both are emotionally involved(Alison is always involved so in this case Ian would be the factor to consider) than yes! that would fall into NTR category and NTR covers

That's why girl's in a Harem are called CUCKQUEENS! :WeSmart:

Than it mean's you have a cheating kink!:oops: (Either doing cheating or being cheated on)(That's why I play only MMC games and usually avoid FMC ones until FMC and MMC both are affecting each other's choices/consequences and NTR is avoidable:WeSmart:) now this kink may be limited to VN's or fictional material only or you may subconsciously desire it. Now keep in mind here I referred as you not to point out you(mommysboiii) but all those who have this scenario going on!

Your opinion's are subjective and mine too, we don't have to be on same page.
Now consider this scenario:

They are in relationship
  1. John and Mariah
  2. Mark and Daisy
  3. Liam and Kate

John and Mariah love eachother but John with Daisy whose boyfriend is Mark and Mariah with Liam whose girlfriend is Kate are cheating on eachother. Now remember Both John and Mariah are cheating on eachother. In John's case Liam is cucking John and Mariah is cucking Kate. On the other hand John is cucking Mark and Daisy is cucking Mariah. In this scenario both Daisy and Liam are also cheating on their partners but Daisy and Liam are not being cheated on they are doing cheating. From Daisy and Liam's perspective it would be netori.

If they all don't give shit about eachother(means not emotionally, mentally are involved with eachother) are are not in any sort of relationship/commitment than no one is getting cheating on or be cucked.

It's all about perspective and how emotionally invested you are in that person.
yeyeye we are all into ntr and ntr is the best thing in the world I understand know

you heard it eva give us more ntr they love it:coffee::coffee:

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
The one good thing the character cards, sneak peeks of art and other things that the dev posts on patreon is that at least it distracts people of yet another ntr discussion.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone know if Ed is available for Lena to choose? I've played a couple times now and was kinda hoping he'd be like Arthur in Good Girl Gone Bad
"Was" intended, supposedly according to hear say, but got kicked to the fucking curb. Which is a great thing. We already have one cringy old man (who isn't all that great of a villain anyways), we don't need two.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I honestly think that chad Ian will surprise Ivy. Ian's gotta wake up the competitive side of Ivy.
I'm really hoping Ian gets Ivy before Jeremy. Don't really hate the dude. I probably had him as Ian bro for all playthrus, double-teaming Allison and all. But the man needs to be taken down a notch, meaning having Ian get one over him. And since Jeremy is a man-whore, is not like he can complain ("you went for the girl I like!!" and such).

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm really hoping Ian gets Ivy before Jeremy. Don't really hate the dude. I probably had him as Ian bro for all playthrus, double-teaming Allison and all. But the man needs to be taken down a notch, meaning having Ian get one over him. And since Jeremy is a man-whore, is not like he can complain ("you went for the girl I like!!" and such).
Same, though I FUCKING HATE THE DUDE. Like dude, feel free to fuck around on your girlfriend and Alison but seriously how much cringy bullshit with you looking like a completely desperate fucking asshole dumbass trying to get with Ivy? It's borderline pathetic. 'Oh I think I'm getting closer hooking up with her final!' Nah bro, your not. She's literally playing you and making you look more and more of a desperate jackass. She already KNOWS you have Louise my guy. And she's not interested in truly meddling with some overly desperate fucking jackass like you who simply just wants have a notch on the post.

I have zero regrets throwing his ass under the bus when Ivy asked for my thoughts on him. Guy needs to get taken down a fucking peg and have his little bitch ego shattered. Just to show that he isn't that much of a wannabe player as he claims or presents himself to be.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes