BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Isn't that what Minerva's for since she's married?
Maybe? Minerva has other elements though, being Ian's superior, the power dynamic, and her milf-esque quality. I'll admit to not having a lot of experience with her route, I have experienced some untoward interest from a superior myself, so it's not my cup of tea. Nat is a colleague so I guess she could be tonally more openly casual? But that remains to be seen I suppose.
Wheres the math of having Ivy included into this I wonder...
Well, be careful what you write. Knowing you, Eva would probably take your speculation and make Nat seduce Ivy into thirsting for Arthur-cock.
Nat needs to have a bigger role on ORS,her being down to fuck with anyone made her one of the best characters of GGGB.
Maybe Ian can give Jeremy another heads-up lol. Share the love, soon Jeremy will have been handed down a harem by Ian with her and Emma being the starting pieces.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What you're saying mostly makes sense to me, though I'll point out that even in the playthroughs when Nat can be seduced by Jack and/or Arthur, I think she is still with Damian. And in other playthroughs, Ashley can bring in Nat to have a threesome with her and Jack, if she's committed to Jack, or with her and Dave, if she's committed to Dave, and Damian is still Nat's boyfriend in all of that. I think across the game, Nat is just a freak with a very supportive boyfriend! Which also would back up your point that she and Damian could be a more stable couple for Ian and Lena to partner-swap with, down the line.
Fair point. It's just the ending, what with Damian not knowing where Nat was at while she's off enjoying cock, gave me the impression that Nat was abandoning the whole "honestly open" schtick which would probably end in a split, unless Damian just gave in to her urges.
I agree Nat was an intelligent and really fun GGGB character, and while I think SerHawkes may be right that she'll be used only for a one-off scene or two, I'd argue her intelligence and her kinks make her a natural fit as part of the ORS cast. For example, I could see Nat and Emma becoming besties if they got introduced to each other, cruising the clubs together looking for guys into ass play. Nat and Lena would click pretty well too, with both of them being down-to-earth personalities with hidden wild sides. And with Nat being really kind and considerate, and involved in the publishing scene, she would connect well with Holly too. Lots of possibilities!
Nat the "Swiss-army Kink," ready to fuck anything and everything.

Reactions: Reaurt and noturiah

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Wheres the math of having Ivy included into this I wonder...
I was pondering how Nat would fit in with the rest of the ORS cast in another post, and this is total speculation, but I actually think Nat and Ivy would really get along! They're both women who take no bullshit. They both have a commitment to casual, fun sex. They both can be quite kind if they want to be: Nat can sort of take Ash under her wing, depending on how Ash is played - and Ivy has that thing where she's actually very nice to Perry and is friendly to him when you'd think he'd be one of the last guys she'd be friendly to. Ivy does seem to be a lot more high maintenance than Nat, but the cool thing about Nat is I think she would just roll with it. So I think they'd strike up a friendship, then they'd end up in bed together, and all would be good.

Reactions: Reaurt

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Fair point. It's just the ending, what with Damian not knowing where Nat was at while she's off enjoying cock, gave me the impression that Nat was abandoning the whole "honestly open" schtick which would probably end in a split, unless Damian just gave in to her urges.
Oh right, I'd forgotten that part, that Damian doesn't know she's getting it on the regular from Arthur in that ending. That could be a thing causing a break up, you're totally right. Could be Damian found out and it was one step too far, or could be that Nat just realized she didn't need an open relationship when she could just have a regular booty call or three.

Nat the "Swiss-army Kink," ready to fuck anything and everything.
Ha! That's a great way of putting it. Nat and Emma really would be besties, both so laid back and down for whatever.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Oh right, I'd forgotten that part, that Damian doesn't know she's getting it on the regular from Arthur in that ending. That could be a thing causing a break up, you're totally right. Could be Damian found out and it was one step too far, or could be that Nat just realized she didn't need an open relationship when she could just have a regular booty call or three.
You get the same with her and Jack, which is what makes me lean towards her being single by default. If 2/3 of her endings has her fall into infidelity perhaps having Nat be single is just the easiest way to have her in ORS without declaring a canonical ending? She could just tire of Damian on the "stay with Damian" ending and have ended it normally. I don't remember if Nat has any other endings besides the "stay with Damian" one and the two cock-slut ones.

Reactions: noturiah

Leo Von Frich

Nov 1, 2017
Game seems to demonstrate many ending options for Ian and Lena... making you want to play and see all endings, I even imagine some for Lena as an example:

Lena: She becomes submissive to Seymour, grows in her career and becomes his successor, inheriting all of his fortune and becoming Lady Saymour. The ending could vary with Ain being her lover or her personal toy, just like Seymour did with her. (Bad Ending?)

Lena: Play Seymour's game, gain his trust, with the help of your friend Stan master of computers and Ian discover his secrets and how to overthrow him from his throne. How I wish that ending. (Revenge Final)

Lena: Follow Ivy's advice and with her videos on the internet she is successful and can even become an actress in adult films or a Model with the help of Ivy and Billy or just continue making videos with Ian + Ivy (Lust End)

Lena: She can't hide her love for Holly, but also for Iam... they both agree to be together and follow their dreams. Iam grows in his writing career and becomes a famous literary critic, Holly is a famous writer of romance books, Lena is a famous music composer, together they achieve so much influence in the community managing to expel Seymour and corruption from the city. (True End?)

Lena: Despite all the difficulties Lena is growing successfully in her musical career, Lena invites Ain to form a band with her school friends, she discovers that they were also musicians in the past, forming a band with Ain, Wade, Parry and Emma, even having Cindy as her musical agent, the ending could also be possible for Ian, but he would have a long game to convince his friends to get back together. (End of Friends)

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Game seems to demonstrate many ending options for Ian and Lena... making you want to play and see all endings, I even imagine some for Lena as an example:

Lena: She becomes submissive to Seymour, grows in her career and becomes his successor, inheriting all of his fortune and becoming Lady Saymour. The ending could vary with Ain being her lover or her personal toy, just like Seymour did with her. (Bad Ending?)

Lena: Play Seymour's game, gain his trust, with the help of your friend Stan master of computers and Ian discover his secrets and how to overthrow him from his throne. How I wish that ending. (Revenge Final)

Lena: Follow Ivy's advice and with her videos on the internet she is successful and can even become an actress in adult films or a Model with the help of Ivy and Billy or just continue making videos with Ian + Ivy (Lust End)

Lena: She can't hide her love for Holly, but also for Iam... they both agree to be together and follow their dreams. Iam grows in his writing career and becomes a famous literary critic, Holly is a famous writer of romance books, Lena is a famous music composer, together they achieve so much influence in the community managing to expel Seymour and corruption from the city. (True End?)

Lena: Despite all the difficulties Lena is growing successfully in her musical career, Lena invites Ain to form a band with her school friends, she discovers that they were also musicians in the past, forming a band with Ain, Wade, Parry and Emma, even having Cindy as her musical agent, the ending could also be possible for Ian, but he would have a long game to convince his friends to get back together. (End of Friends)
The canon ending is Lena and Stan married and happy forever through.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No, it's a good ending. Best ending if she makes a male heir to Seymour (and a lot of sisters for him)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Leo Von Frich

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I wonder if the contest last year was partly responsible for the bizarre Stan hype.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Assuming Gillian/Mike is true: I wonder if she will always break up with Mike and go for Ian again. Apparantly this is only possible if Lena goes for Mike, but Ivy also stated that she was interested in Mike. Now, this could've been a casual filler comment without any meaning but to react to Lena's partners (when Ivy said that, she was also commenting on Lena's other partners). But if it wasn't casual, Ivy could seduce Mike and Gillian would always be dumped.
Otherwise, Gillian entering Ians life again is irrelevant since she is almost always content with Mike.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...but Ivy also stated that she was interested in Mike. Now, this could've been a casual filler comment without any meaning but to react to Lena's partners (when Ivy said that, she was also commenting on Lena's other partners)...
Ivy might have strong feelings for Lena that's why she is reacting this to get close to Lena without damaging their bond which they have. I truly believe we will see an ending or something related to this in near future.

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Assuming Gillian/Mike is true: I wonder if she will always break up with Mike and go for Ian again.
That better be the case or vice versa because it messed up my head to think how Ian let a beautiful girl like that slip away from his fingers. My ORS' saves only contain the serious Alison route, committed IanxLena, Ian&Lena with a lil bit of cheating, and Cindy for shits and giggles. It went south in all of those saves ever since Gillian reappeared and I started focusing on her LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic and ffive

Leo Von Frich

Nov 1, 2017
That better be the case or vice versa because it messed up my head to think how Ian let a beautiful girl like that slip away from his fingers. My ORS' saves only contain the serious Alison route, committed IanxLena, Ian&Lena with a lil bit of cheating, and Cindy for shits and giggles. It went south in all of those saves ever since Gillian reappeared and I started focusing on her LOL.

You can be sure Eva throws a bombshell on the Ian + Lena relationship with Gillian back, but I think Gillian would be final for Ian if Lena ends up being another romantic partner instead of him.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so just finished ch 11 on the Ian/Lena path where they have a threesome with Louise, so i am thinking i should not have had Ian end his fling with Allison or Minerva since that might mean no possibility of a threesome with either of them in the future. i don't see why Allision wouldn't be open to it since she seems to be open to one with Jeremy, which i did not see on my playthrough since i broke it off with Allison after Ian and Lena had..the talk. and Minerva too. might have to start a new playthrough when the next update comes out..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I found it odd how nonchalant Ian was about finding out Lena is cheating on him with Louise
It' not cheating since neither commit to each other up until the talk, and even then he's fine with it because it's a female and not a guy. Simply put, have casual sex with females are fine and dandy, specially with friends.

4.60 star(s) 315 Votes