fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I found it odd how nonchalant Ian was about finding out Lena is cheating on him with Louise
Ian says he doesn't know how to feel about it after he finds out Lena had been sleeping with Louise while in an official relationship with Ian. To me this implies we will be allowed to decide for Ian. But maybe not considering the game code doesn't flag Lena as cheating when it's with a girl (Louise or Ivy).

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ian says he doesn't know how to feel about it after he finds out Lena had been sleeping with Louise while in an official relationship with Ian. To me this implies we will be allowed to decide for Ian. But maybe not considering the game code doesn't flag Lena as cheating when it's with a girl (Louise or Ivy).
I would say it's more so casual relations than cheating in the context. There's no actual love when it comes to Lena hooking up with Louise or Ivy, it's more a fuck buddy relationship in that case. That said, if what Lena had actual feelings for Louise and/or Ivy, then I would consider it cheating.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I would say it's more so casual relations than cheating in the context. There's no actual love when it comes to Lena hooking up with Louise or Ivy, it's more a fuck buddy relationship in that case. That said, if what Lena had actual feelings for Louise and/or Ivy, then I would consider it cheating.
There's no love involved if Lena gives a bj to Mark at the club, but the game still flags the cheating flag.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Thats because Mark is in a relationship. Remember?
?

Mark is the Asian dude at the club, I think you're talking about Mike. Or maybe I'm forgetting something.

Even so, my point is that Lena having sex with Louise is cheating. Your counter was that Lena isn't romantically attracted to Louise. So another example of Lena having a sexual encounter with someone she does not have romantic feelings for is with Mark in chapter 10.

So either her blowing him in the club bathroom while dating Ian is not cheating to you or the romantic feelings thing was irrelevant.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
?

Mark is the Asian dude at the club, I think you're talking about Mike. Or maybe I'm forgetting something.

Even so, my point is that Lena having sex with Louise is cheating. Your counter was that Lena isn't romantically attracted to Louise. So another example of Lena having a sexual encounter with someone she does not have romantic feelings for is with Mark in chapter 10.

So either her blowing him in the club bathroom while dating Ian is not cheating to you or the romantic feelings thing was irrelevant.
Well the main difference is simple: Sleeping with a girl and sleeping with a guy. Ian apparent view at the moment is, given how up front Lena is with him in admitting she is 'experimenting', that the "experimenting" is with another woman. In his eyes, he's not seeing that as a major deal, likely because 1. Lena is being up front about it, 2. Girl on Girl action is pretty hot, and 3. It's not like she is actively sleeping around in that instance.

That said, if she were to suck on Mark or Mike or Axel or Jeremy or hell forbid Robert, then yes, thats cheating, as she is seeing another man without Ian's knowledge or preverbal consent on the matter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and kolram

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
In Good Girl Gone Bad Ashley had drug addiction problems, which greatly influenced her mood, then if she wanted you could deal with it and rehabilitate yourself with the help of her partner, in my case with Eva caring and supporting her to cure herself of her addiction , that was a beautiful moment that I will never forget.

So I wonder if Lena went through something similar with her drug use? If so, I hope it is Holly who supports Lena in this situation either as a friend or partner (preferably a partner) but only if you protected Holly from Ivy's influence to give more consequence to your choices.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
?

The difference with Louise is that Ian is involved. Ian has stated that one of his fantasies is an FFM threesome and Ian and Lena have agreed to experiment together. Lena is essentially acting according to this agreement.

If this is the first time Lena has been with Louise since getting together with Ian then (IMO) it should not count as cheating.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Well the main difference is simple: Sleeping with a girl and sleeping with a guy. Ian apparent view at the moment is, given how up front Lena is with him in admitting she is 'experimenting', that the "experimenting" is with another woman. In his eyes, he's not seeing that as a major deal, likely because 1. Lena is being up front about it, 2. Girl on Girl action is pretty hot, and 3. It's not like she is actively sleeping around in that instance.

That said, if she were to suck on Mark or Mike or Axel or Jeremy or hell forbid Robert, then yes, thats cheating, as she is seeing another man without Ian's knowledge or preverbal consent on the matter.
I agree. I am not Ian or Lena, neither is anyone else playing. So the characters have their own pre-established values and interest, (those that I suspect mirror the author's). For example we can't choose for Ian to have a threesome kink, he has one in every playthrough. We also can't give him a hardline stance against Lena sleeping with women prior to the threesome. He says he does not know how to feel about it and says he wants to be included in the future. Again I think later when we get to play as him I think there will be an opportunity for us to decide how Ian reacts, whether he says to always be included, allows Lena to sleep with Louise on her own time, or if he forbids it entirely.

All of that being said I still think Lena cheated on him given the facts of the situation. If they agreed to experiment. They explicitly state to experiment TOGETHER. And in a few scenes leading up to the threesome Lena and Louise have sex without Ian. If after they got together and they immediately invited Louise for a threesome that'd be different.

About it being different if it's the same gender. Cheating is subjective and is defined by whatever boundaries established in a relationship. Ian and Lena never agreed to be open, so the implied relationship is that of a closed one. Lena lucked out because Ian didn't immediately consider what Lena did to be cheating, certainly not how he'd have reacted had it been a guy, but Lena had no reason to know Ian would react the way he did and in her internal monologue she repeatedly thinks that it could be considered cheating.

In other words by definition and the their relationship boundaries Lena cheated, but Ian might not care because threesome.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The difference with Louise is that Ian is involved. Ian has stated that one of his fantasies is an FFM threesome and Ian and Lena have agreed to experiment together. Lena is essentially acting according to this agreement.

If this is the first time Lena has been with Louise since getting together with Ian then (IMO) it should not count as cheating.
I'm not talking about the threesome, I'm talking about the times she slept with Louise prior to the threesome while in an official relationship with Ian.

The experimenting thing is irrelevant. She can pull the same shit if they don't agree to experiment and even in the experiment arrangement they never agree that Lena can fuck around outside of the relationship.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
I'm not talking about the threesome, I'm talking about the times she slept with Louise prior to the threesome while in an official relationship with Ian.
My memory is a bit fuzzy here (and our play throughs may differ) but has this actually happened?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I agree. I am not Ian or Lena, neither is anyone else playing. So the characters have their own pre-established values and interest, (those that I suspect mirror the author's). For example we can't choose for Ian to have a threesome kink, he has one in every playthrough. We also can't give him a hardline stance against Lena sleeping with women prior to the threesome. He says he does not know how to feel about it and says he wants to be included in the future. Again I think later when we get to play as him I think there will be an opportunity for us to decide how Ian reacts, whether he says to always be included, allows Lena to sleep with Louise on her own time, or if he forbids it entirely.

All of that being said I still think Lena cheated on him given the facts of the situation. If they agreed to experiment. They explicitly state to experiment TOGETHER. And in a few scenes leading up to the threesome Lena and Louise have sex without Ian. If after they got together and they immediately invited Louise for a threesome that'd be different.

About it being different if it's the same gender. Cheating is subjective and is defined by whatever boundaries established in a relationship. Ian and Lena never agreed to be open, so the implied relationship is that of a closed one. Lena lucked out because Ian didn't immediately consider what Lena did to be cheating, certainly not how he'd have reacted had it been a guy, but Lena had no reason to know Ian would react the way he did and in her internal monologue she repeatedly thinks that it could be considered cheating.

In other words by definition and the their relationship boundaries Lena cheated, but Ian might not care because threesome.
Fair thoughts, though I'd say agree to disagree.

Though the issue, and key one here, is that Lena gets away with everything while Ian, if he is caught, gets grilled like a ham and cheese sandwich. It's EK's shitty writing that does this. Let Lena get away without anything such as slap on the wrist while Ian can get his balls chopped off so to speak.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
My memory is a bit fuzzy here (and our play throughs may differ) but has this actually happened?
The Lena cheating on Ian with Louise scene prior to the threesome? Yes. Lena and Ian get together in chapter 9, Lena can ride Louise face, spank, and dildo fuck Louise in chapter 10 epilogue, the threesome then comes in chapter 11. Pretty sure there's another scene in chapter 10 with Lena and Louise, but it's pretty forgettable.

Reactions: kolram

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Lena never takes her relationship with Louise seriously,feels like shes pity fucking her and going along just to have fun.
Even in the Mike or Ian threesomes shes kicked out after the sex like a dog lmao
Does anyone really want a Lena-Louise romance path?
She seems very unpopular in the polls...

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Lena never takes her relationship with Louise seriously,feels like shes pity fucking her and going along just to have fun.
Even in the Mike or Ian threesomes shes kicked out after the sex like a dog lmao
She seems very unpopular in the polls...
I want a path where Ian pities how Lena treats her and becomes a better dom to Louise than Lena ever was.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Although Louise is nice at first, it soon becomes clear that she has many emotional problems that require a lot of therapy, so don't see it as a serious romance. Now, as Lena's sex toy, that is more appropriate. The girl is totally dependent and emotionally needy. I'm sure if Lena asked her she would appear on her onlyfans to have more subscribers.

Which leads me to wonder why this hasn't happened yet xD

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
But that's not cheating! That's more like adding spice to a relationship. I wouldn't complain...
I use to think that. Ask yourself this, if your partner is fooling around with women behind your back and you let her get away with it with no repercussions, how hard is to take that little next step to fucking men behind your back as well?

4.60 star(s) 315 Votes