robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
You just have to choose: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.

In this way you'll achieve 8 points (aka perfect score) with a Historical book, and 7 points with a Fantasy or Sci-Fi book. To reach max points with those two you have to choose: for the Fantasy one Romantic or Crude, for the Sci-Fi one Chosen One. That's it.

To make it even simpler, just choose these for max score:
Fantasy: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Romantic, Sacrifice.
Sci-Fi: Chosen One, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.
Historical: Vengeance, Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice.

If instead you want more freedom in choices, these alternatives will all give you the perfect score anyway:
Fantasy: Vengeance/Call Of Duty, Villain/Relativistic, Anti-Hero, Doom, Romantic/Crude, Victory/Sacrifice.
Sci-Fi: Chosen One, Villain/Relativistic, Trickster/Anti-Hero, Treason/Doom, Metaphysical, Sacrifice/Defeat.
Historical: Vengeance/Call Of Duty, Relativistic, Sage/Anti-Hero, Fight/Doom, Romantic/Metaphysical, Sacrifice.

your doubt if Lena forgives Ian, I had sex with Holly on her book event trip, Iam confesses to Lena and accepts all his blame, Lena is very hurt and asks them to be just friends, but Holly, feeling guilty, helps Lena forgive him, throughout the game In several scenes Lena thinks and appears to want to forgive him. So far this has happened in my game
thanks for the info. i will do those things again in my next playthrough..after i catch up on other games lol,

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
interesting that EvaKiss seems to have no issue with women cheating on their bf's etc, but it's a cardinal sin for a man to cheat on the women.
EK works with the idea girls having sex is less of a grave offence than girl having sex with another guy behind her boyfriend's back, which is pretty popular view. But it definitely doesn't extend to what you claim in Eva's games, that there's "no issue" about women cheating on their boyfriends (it does get flagged as cheating and characters acknowledge what they're doing is wrong) and cheating men getting some particularly hard time -- Mike fucking Lena and Ian fucking Cindy say "hi", neither of them gets particularly vexed over what they're doing.

Reactions: | Vee |

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Now that you mention it IF Lena gives Ivy not expensive gift than relationship points drops(forgot how much they drop) and I thought that was weird as Ivy would've been more considerate of Lena's situation considering how she behaves regarding her.:unsure:
Totally realistic, modern friendship is just like that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
"It's not cheating because it's a girl" is the dumbest argument I have ever heard to justify cheating.
This is next level facepalm.
It's dumb argument! I agree! Still it is THIS exact way in-game and is pretty much implemented in every Lena lesbian route. But all these "It's a girl" are marked as cheating(not sure about Louise). SerHawkes is pointing how it is in-game. And I agree with SerHawkes, Ian is contained to know that Lena is into girls with possibility of future participation alongside Lena as both will be benefitting this arrangement as Ian can get access to girls with which Lena is involved and Lena can get access to girls which Ian is involved. IF girls in both case want that. It's a win-win for both as Lena with Ian get to enjoy other girls.

Now If it would've been a dude and Ian may have behave differently. BUT the situation is complex and Ian should've made Lena(hypocrite) realize that "It's dumb argument Lena(hypocrite)!" :cautious:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes