+ (apk) [PT_BR][ES] + JDMOD

português -br
jogo traduzido para PT_BR e Espanhol + apk

Our Red String [Ch. 11 Final] [PT_BR] [ES] + mod
+ (apk) [PT_BR][ES]+ JDMOD
tenho mais traduções no meu serve do discord

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Is there a way to beat Jeremy in chapter 10? or it is not yet implemented and my statistics are high.
If you're talking about the tournament sparring session than no I don't think you can yet. Ian wont be able to beat him until the actual event would be my guess.

• Sad
Reactions: Birdnman993

ken12567

Dec 17, 2018
Has anyone got a save for the two alison scenes not in the gallery? I cba to play all the way through again to find them

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
I actually want a solo path with Louise withiut threesome.

Louise seems bitter if she learns Jeremy is cheating on her, and despite her flaws the girl is crushing it in college so she has brains. It would be interesting if Ian's relationship with her would be substantially different than his with Cindy. Cindy practically requires you to agree with and support her in EVERYTHING for her to like you. Louise comes off as a bit needy, but the good thing is she does not seem like she would cheat on her partner since she was devastated when she learned Jeremy did.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
game translated
english
game translated to PT_BR and Spanish + apk

Pixeldrain + (apk) [PT_BR][ES] + JDMOD

português -br
jogo traduzido para PT_BR e Espanhol + apk

Pixeldrain + (apk) [PT_BR][ES]+ JDMOD
tenho mais traduções no meu serve do discord

Wheres the English Android mod version?

Edit: Found a modded Apk that states 10.3v Chapter 11 Final. Is that the right one?

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I actually want a solo path with Louise withiut threesome.

Louise seems bitter if she learns Jeremy is cheating on her, and despite her flaws the girl is crushing it in college so she has brains. It would be interesting if Ian's relationship with her would be substantially different than his with Cindy. Cindy practically requires you to agree with and support her in EVERYTHING for her to like you. Louise comes off as a bit needy, but the good thing is she does not seem like she would cheat on her partner since she was devastated when she learned Jeremy did.
I agree with your statement that Louise wouldn't cheat on her partner interesting observation.(y)

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I agree with your statement that Louise wouldn't cheat on her partner interesting observation.(y)
I don't know, plenty of people IRL cheat after being cheated on. Cheating is one of these things that people do even if they wouldn't like to be on the receiving end, like lying, being mean, laughing at somebody's expense, bullying, paying as little as possible and so on.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't know, plenty of people IRL cheat after being cheated on. Cheating is one of these things that people do even if they wouldn't like to be on the receiving end, like lying, being mean, laughing at somebody's expense, bullying, paying as little as possible and so on.
something just struck me she did technically cheat if Louise is with Jeremy and did threesome with Lena but Jeremy don't consider her GF but Louise clearly does. So yeah you are right!:coffee:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Okay, is there any chance she is going to, like Ashley in GGGB
Can't say surely as we don't know to much extent ORS will go in terms of kinks as ORS is more story focused and we don't have any "Official" news from EK. But likely it may happen later in game, maybe after CH14 or CH15.

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Can't say surely as we don't know to much extent ORS will go in terms of kinks as ORS is more story focused and we don't have any "Official" news from EK. But likely it may happen later in game, maybe after CH14 or CH15.
I don't think ORS is ever gonna be like GGGB. EK said that he wants this game to be released on steam too (didn't he? I'm not 100% sure, I'm just here to read and fap). Kinks in GGGB are not allowed in steam store's ToS. As much as I want a Iris/Arthur or Ashley/her parents like route, its not coming unless EK release a DLC that people can patch in. Even then, that's EVEN MORE WORK with branching paths...butterfly effect and such.

Reactions: | Vee |

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
In terms of titjobs, which why the fuck would she in the first place, it will probably be "thanks" to Ivy's "influence", which will be called for grounds of all those who hate or despise Ivy to go 'SEE SHE EVIL AND CORRUPTING DURRR'. Then again... If Holly would get one... That changes everything.

I think it will be optional and possibly, probably around Chapter 15 or so, depending on how things go in the body mod part, specially given the fact we have yet to tattoo up Ian. Fully want a sleeve for Lena, among other possible tattoo ideas.

Reactions: | Vee |
Dec 20, 2021
In terms of titjobs, which why the fuck would she in the first place, it will probably be "thanks" to Ivy's "influence", which will be called for grounds of all those who hate or despise Ivy to go 'SEE SHE EVIL AND CORRUPTING DURRR'. Then again... If Holly would get one... That changes everything.

I think it will be optional and possibly, probably around Chapter 15 or so, depending on how things go in the body mod part, specially given the fact we have yet to tattoo up Ian. Fully want a sleeve for Lena, among other possible tattoo ideas.
It doesn't have to be Ivy's influence, Seymour can make her get titjobs, lipjobs or she can get boobjobs of her own to attract more people on her onlyfans thing

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I just dicovered this game a few days ago, and it´awoseme, i ususally don´t like this types of renders but they have me trapped.

I was just asking myself about the femdom tag, i suposse we could do Lena dominates some guys in the game, but i´m not sure what guy is the candidate for that... maybe Stan? If this is the case, how can i dominate Stan? I mean, i have a good relation with him now becouse i´m letting him do the photo sessions , but there are any posibilitie in the future where Lena can dominates him?

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes