Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
something just struck me she did technically cheat if Louise is with Jeremy and did threesome with Lena but Jeremy don't consider her GF but Louise clearly does. So yeah you are right!:coffee:
Louise could be pressured to cheat by Lena or possible Ian since she has a submissive pleasing side.

I just dicovered this game a few days ago, and it´awoseme, i ususally don´t like this types of renders but they have me trapped.

I was just asking myself about the femdom tag, i suposse we could do Lena dominates some guys in the game, but i´m not sure what guy is the candidate for that... maybe Stan? If this is the case, how can i dominate Stan? I mean, i have a good relation with him now becouse i´m letting him do the photo sessions , but there are any posibilitie in the future where Lena can dominates him?
Lena can dominate Ian. With Stan its mostly getting them to fuck in the first place.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
The best thing about an Eva Kiss game for me is the replayability in this game besides incest it has everything you want from a multi-relationship game (also only one milf romance) but besides the minor gripes, this is probably my second favorite game when it comes to writing.

Reactions: pantypriv

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I just started this game, I don't know if it has already been suggested, Lena organizes a life drawing event at the café where she works, after a few of these events, considering that the clients of the café have seen her naked several times, she might think of work topless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The best thing about an Eva Kiss game for me is the replayability in this game besides incest it has everything you want from a multi-relationship game (also only one milf romance) but besides the minor gripes, this is probably my second favorite game when it comes to writing.
what is the first please ?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I just started this game, I don't know if it has already been suggested, Lena organizes a life drawing event at the café where she works, after a few of these events, considering that the clients of the café have seen her naked several times, she might think of work topless.
I don't think Molly would want her to do that on the job. There's a difference between nudity for art and sexing up her dream cafe.

This seems like something of a last ditch effort to save them from having to sell the cafe but if you're already helping them then they're doing well enough not to worry about selling anymore.

I could see a path similar to this happening if Eva decides to expand on the abandoned(that's what I saw here) Ed route tho.

Reactions: | Vee |

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Ah I am talking about the publishing reviews in Chapter 11, Where Ian gets 4 choices of scripts to approve or deny.
We don't know yet. The story will need to develop further, before a definitive answer can be given. If you're really worried about it I'd just make a hard save here on whatever you consider your main playthrough and then you can go back and make the appropriate choices based on how you want Ian to develop.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a way to beat Jeremy in chapter 10? or it is not yet implemented and my statistics are high.
No, the best combination of choices can get Ian a sort-of a draw. Ian's serious training isn't long enough at this point to overcome Jeremy's natural advantage(s), given Jeremy is also training hard (if not even harder) during this time.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
What is your first ?

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes