nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
In epilogue Lena mentions that Mike's gf found out about his affairs. Lena learns about this from Jeremy, but in my saves Jeremy only said that he know Mike has gf. This is alpha build inconsistency or did I miss something ?

• Wow
Reactions: | Vee |

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Not really, but it is easy to see why. Eva today has massive problems with making everything fit at least with some air between it since she allows her patrons to influence the stroy too much. This is extremly obvious with how much screentime absolute dishwater characters like Cindy, Emma or Marcel get, a rising number of fetish situation for fetish´s sake in the story...

It is already coming into "The adventurous Couple" territory, where the Dev let himself lead around by the main patrons until the story became a mess the Dev disliked with a passion. Result? a complete new start!
ORS is headed the same way, unless Eva stops allowing patrons with zero ideas how to tell a fitting story, but high money donations to haywire the various chapter storylines.
Do you really think that Ed's path would be better than Cindy's or Emma's?. You already have Seymour's to cover the old guy with younger girl target. And it actually makes some sense because at least he's a handsome rich old guy instead of a fat old guy about to lose his small business.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
With all the discussion about cameos it kinda sounded like BadJessica was an actual FI (Fuck Interest). As Ian I only ever went to get coffee and talk with GoodJessica, where it seemed like she might be in a committed relationship with Ashley. Is there a BadJess path?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Do you really think that Ed's path would be better than Cindy's or Emma's?. You already have Seymour's to cover the old guy with younger girl target. And it actually makes some sense because at least he's a handsome rich old guy instead of a fat old guy about to lose his small business.
My point is not about Ed or Seymour´s paths, it is the fact that Eva let too many mediocre cooks, but with above average donations, have a say about how the storylines should develop. And you know what too many cooks do to a stew! Iam really sure Eva regrets this now and we can see how she tries to save something in which her heart is not fully invested any longer. Too many unfitting bits and pieces the patrons forced into the story.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Epilogue for chapter 11, not the whole game. Also the game will most likely have less than the initial projection of 20 chapters.
I don't think having it done before 20 chapters is enough to cover the whole plots and subplots without being unsatisfying. Even in this chapter alone, there are many plot points that serve as early setup for future conflicts. There are new characters who need multiple chapters to develop and affect the story with a satisfying pacing. Considering that this is an interactive fiction where our choices matter and changes the plot, the variations needed for the narrative to satisfy the player's mix of choices is a lot. Take the Seymour/objectification or the Lena's family subplots for example. It feels like we're still on the early stages of those. We are getting to know more about Seymour and his designs, as well the dynamic Lena has with her family but they haven't really developed much. Personally, it feels like we're still 1/3 or 2/5 of the story without it being rushed. Of course, how dense future chapters will be will affect this.

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Again, why is everyone complaining about Lena slutting it up in the club, when previous club scenes have consistently had Lena slut it up. Is it because Marcel's black? Like seriously, I've never seen so much complaining about an update that actually moves the story forward and has content (I felt like the complaints about the chapter before the epilogue was somewhat justified for reference). Plus, the complaints are all contradictory, no one wants the same exact story. Maybe, we should just accept that it's impossible to have the story cater to every single whim of every single player.

Not really, but it is easy to see why. Eva today has massive problems with making everything fit at least with some air between it since she allows her patrons to influence the stroy too much. This is extremly obvious with how much screentime absolute dishwater characters like Cindy, Emma or Marcel get, a rising number of fetish situation for fetish´s sake in the story...
Are you serious? Cindy is easily the most popular character (Yes, even outside of the confines of Patreon). I don't even like the character, but this is a silly complaint. If there was less Cindy content, do you know how much complaining would occur? Again, contradictory.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Anyways... How about you guys put down the pitchforks and talk about the new girl... I think it would be really interesting if you could play puritan Ian (rejects all girls) and then meet this new girl for wife material. Just a simple girl with a simple job looking for a simple guy. Yay or nay?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Are you serious? Cindy is easily the most popular character (Yes, even outside of the confines of Patreon). I don't even like the character, but this is a silly complaint. If there was less Cindy content, do you know how much complaining would occur? Again, contradictory.
You make the wrong assumption that a popular character is also a well written character! Sometimes that is so, sometimes it is not! That Cindy is so popular hinges on exactly one and only one thing, she looks good! Her charcter is one of the worst in the whole game. Selfish, childish and starts nagging once not everything goes her way.

Oct 10, 2022
You make the wrong assumption that a popular character is also a well written character! Sometimes that is so, sometimes it is not! That Cindy is so popular hinges on exactly one and only one thing, she looks good! Her charcter is one of the worst in the whole game. Selfish, childish and starts nagging once not everything goes her way.
I have to disagree I think she is the most realistic written character along with Emma and maybe Holly. She is dissatisfied with her life and seeking out of a way but does not know how. Even the interaction with Lena in epilogue is perfect example of this, these people when they found out a way they will act cocky become gullible towards people who will positive about it and hostile against people who try to warn them. I saw them irl, I interacted with them. Their fall always be a huge one and it seems Cindy is no exception.
Along with all cast only she has depth actually. I understand why some people don't like her because that attitude is annoying even frustrating but still she is very well written character and interestingly she is even better written than MCs.
Though I agree that her fan base comes from she is smoking hot, not because she is written well. If my assumptions are right and dev follow that path for her, she will be the most hated character in this game and maybe become a candidate amongst all AVNs.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Chapter 1-9 Cindy was a solid character. Believable motives with relationship issues, chemistry with Ian, best progression overall. It helped that Wade shared her screen-time and didn't let it become one-sided. Currently Cindy is 100% in the wrong for cheating with either Ian or flirting with Axel while Wade quickly became dead weight withput having his own agency and pursuit of different options (imagine Lena or Ivy leading him on).
Chapter 10 and 11 is mostly just her and Ian fucking, very little progression. The epilogue Axel drama works especially if Cindy and Lena are interested in the same guy (either Axel or Ian), though its a detriment for pure Ian/Cindy (Cindy shouldn't fall for Axel else the entire route ends disappointingly).

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Would it be fair to assume there will be a scene/scenario similar to the pool party from GGGB at some point in this game?
By that, I mean a space for multiple members of the female cast to be surrounded by unrestrained debauchery and be encouraged to engage with it.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Cindy might be going on a cruise to be ogled by Axxel's enemies ... so there is that.
Would it be fair
On the other hand, Seymour was quoted to have FORBIDDEN LENA TO ENGAGE IN EXHIBITIONISM.
All the ”dates” and ”hookups” thus far have ended into someone or another girl/guy appartment.
There is no incentive in this drama ridden game for ditching all the waven intricate drama avenues for some total nonsense.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If my assumptions are right and dev follow that path for her, she will be the most hated character in this game and maybe become a candidate amongst all AVNs.
I doubt that will happen! Just look at her fanbase in this thread, most of them don´t give a single Pfifferling what her character is, because hot and she must fuck around, then her fans are happy.

I have to disagree I think she is the most realistic written character along with Emma and maybe Holly. She is dissatisfied with her life and seeking out of a way but does not know how. Even the interaction with Lena in epilogue is perfect example of this, these people when they found out a way they will act cocky become gullible towards people who will positive about it and hostile against people who try to warn them. I saw them irl, I interacted with them.
We then have to agree to disagree here. I have also seen real life persons like Cindy, Emma (which is one reason I cannot stand her in the game at all), Alison or Holly, to name a few, but being realistically written is also not the same as well-written. It is part of it, but not all. Cindy stands very much for the Comedia del arte approach, some roles have to always be filled. And that she does, but not more, she is a typical character, like millions of her siblings in spirit.
To give an example of well-written, realistic characters, even if they stand for many others like them, are the characters of "Der Stechlin" from Theodor Fontane. He was a great observer of his contemporaries and even the average characters are wellwritten, they have the bit "extra" even if they are the stand-ins for millions of normal persons.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Again, why is everyone complaining about Lena slutting it up in the club, when previous club scenes have consistently had Lena slut it up. Is it because Marcel's black?
More that he’s a useless character to add at this time when EK complains about trying to keep everything tied up and wanting to wrap things up, he’s a waste of space character that takes time away from established characters. He didn’t even get an original scene, only a reuse of Jeremy’s. Nah, she should have spent that time on something meaningful instead of pandering to fans.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Nope. If lena_fty_bbc is false the entire Marcel sequence won't trigger.
I'm annoyed this is the case. You don't have to be specifically into BBC to be into Marcel.
Anyways... How about you guys put down the pitchforks and talk about the new girl... I think it would be really interesting if you could play puritan Ian (rejects all girls) and then meet this new girl for wife material. Just a simple girl with a simple job looking for a simple guy. Yay or nay?
Eli? Nay. Ian has plenty of options, I want another girl option for only Lena. I'm selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Oh, but on the dev stand point, you absolutely have to, or else that scene is a totaly disgusting scene.
On the one hand, each and every one of the males is acting moronically and throwing himself at Lena,
from Seymour the social idiot to Stan the social depraved - they absolutely all thrown themselves onto Lena all the time.
You don't have to be specifically
There is no rhyme to have some random character this late do exactly like all other 25 characters before,
unless it is to spite Jeremy - flare his insecurity and actually steal his thunder in his own club - BAM!

Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes