Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I just remembered that some of the answers affecting the relationship between Ian and Holly were for some reason inaccessible to me. One answer option was unavailable during the literary event, the other was when Ian did not want to talk about the breakup with his ex-girlfriend. This may have affected the storyline.
You can't talk about it if you haven't deleted the photos of Gillian. Ian needs to be 'over' his Ex to fully open up with Holly.

Reactions: ffive and mangosok

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Holly isn't a virgin, she had two sex-partners in the past.
But I agree with you. In many western/european countries it is kinda 'common' nowadays to have sex a few times before you enter a serious relationship. Or don't enter it at all and keep it 'casual'. More and more people are moving away from 'labels' anyway.
I had honestly forgotten that Holly is not a virgin. She behaves close enough to one to make it a bit weird for her to accept a casual relationship. But her low self-steem issues make her go along with whatever Ian wants. It would be a nice development if her gaining confidence makes her more assertive to ask Ian for a serious commitment.

I just remembered that some of the answers affecting the relationship between Ian and Holly were for some reason inaccessible to me. One answer option was unavailable during the literary event, the other was when Ian did not want to talk about the breakup with his ex-girlfriend. This may have affected the storyline. Holly is not a virgin, btw, she had a similar relationship history. Almost everyone in this game is dead inside.
The mentally healthiest girl for Ian is Emma by far. She is a good friend, nice, political but not intolerant or self-righteous, doesn't seem to have any baggage from her past... And she likes friend with benefits sex but is open to maybe get serious with the right guy.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
You can't talk about it if you haven't deleted the photos of Gillian. Ian needs to be 'over' his Ex to fully open up with Holly.
I wanted to do it, but I didn't have enough "will", lol. Well, now I wonder how the plot will develop in the next updates.

The mentally healthiest girl for Ian is Emma by far. She is a good friend, nice, political but not intolerant or self-righteous, doesn't seem to have any baggage from her past... And she likes friend with benefits sex but is open to maybe get serious with the right guy.
Yes, she's good too, but Perry like her. I think Ian and Holly have more in common

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I had honestly forgotten that Holly is not a virgin. She behaves close enough to one to make it a bit weird for her to accept a casual relationship. But her low self-steem issues make her go along with whatever Ian wants. It would be a nice development if her gaining confidence makes her more assertive to ask Ian for a serious commitment.
She behaves like that because she is shy, insecure and has low self-esteem because of her previous (bad) relationship. But depending on how you play it, I wouldn't call it casual relationship just because they haven't put a label on it. I think the dialogues between them reflect that perfectly. And at the end of chapter 11, if Ian opens up to her after meeting with Gillian, they are basically 'seriously' together (IMO). In my playthrough Holly even broke a kiss with Lena and apologized to her under tears, telling Lena that she is in love with Ian and finally able to date him and can't do this with Lena anymore.

Also keep in mind that the ingame time period of the story is only a few weeks. Holly makes a lot of progress in this time, but it still only weeks and such things like getting self-esteem take way more time.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Nope. If lena_fty_bbc is false the entire Marcel sequence won't trigger.

If the code is readied to serve its purpose we can safely assume it will happen. Because Eva did said that epilogue beta/final will have an extra scene so.....
Now cameo character's are getting scene too on expense of MC's/NPC when the focus should be shifted towards them after cutting down chapters!(y)GREAT EK!

In epilogue Lena mentions that Mike's gf found out about his affairs. Lena learns about this from Jeremy, but in my saves Jeremy only said that he know Mike has gf. This is alpha build inconsistency or did I miss something ?
If that true than I guess consequences phase is started :unsure:as we see mark shutting up Lena in his route. we'll see how that will work. It can also be a bug.

I'll laugh when Ian catches Cindy jumping on Axel's dick when he chose the "romantic" route with her. :ROFLMAO: What else do we expect: play stupid games (betraying your friend by stealing his girlfriend) - win stupid prizes. If Cindy cheated on Wade, there's nothing stopping her from cheating on Ian. Once a hoe, always a hoe.
Whatever at this point, especially if Ian was helping Wade and Cindy still jumps.:HideThePain:

Reactions: MixQQ

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But I can't understand why Ian doesn't consider Holly his girlfriend if they've had sex several times already and he's said more than once that he's crazy about her. Did I do something wrong?
Ian has supposedly developed fear of commitment after Gillian's betrayal, and it's going to take a lot for him to eventually overcome it. You aren't doing anything wrong, it's more the case of Lena/Ian being exception to this because of "the Red String" thing between them.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Oh no I fell in love with my friend's girlfriend who cheated on him with me and now she's going behind my back as well, how could this have happened, she was such a nice girl I never saw her as the cheating type! :cry:
Though, Cindy was very obviously unhappy with Wade, I don't believe she shows that level of unhappiness with Ian. But, yeah, if you're already cheating, adding more cheating shouldn't be a surprise.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Yes. There are currently around 4 Cindy paths and the issue with the epilogue is that it hurts the first two:

1. Ian helps Cindy and Wade: Cindy flirts wih Axel anyways, helping Wade seems to be pointless.
2. Ian romances Cindy: Cindy flirts with Axel anyways, all the romantical build-up and the passion of Ian and Cindy during chapter 1-9 becomes moot, since Cindy may just fuck around anyways.

3. Ian fucks Cindy: Cindy flirts with Axel, this is "fair", since Ian doesn't commit to her and possibly also dates Lena/Alison, so Cindy isn't as loyal to Ian.
4. Ian doesn't help Wade and ignores Cindy: Cindy flirts with Axel, this is also logical and the expected result of that plotline.
The payoff for different paths are going to come later. Cindy has always been shown to be receptive to Axel. It's honestly more unbelievable if she's not at the very least slightly flirting with him. Axel gave her a new direction and meaning in life, a source of income, and nude photography can feel quite intimate. I don't get why people are upset of the scene showing how Axel and Cindy have become close. It doesn't automatically mean that Cindy is now cheating or fucking Axel - that would depend on MC choices (hopefully Lena has a part of too). I find it wild that some people have repeatedly played through Cindy's plot and not expect her to flirt with Axel. Not everything revolves around the MC, and other characters have agency and their own motives. In fact, it is generally accepted to be poor writing if other characters' whole being seem to just be about how they relate to the MC.

Geteon1234567

Jul 30, 2022
I do not understand. Downloaded the latest version, alpha epilogue. But the last 6-8 scenes, which are apparently new things in the epilogue, do not appear to me. They are only in the gallery and are closed. But the last event for me is almost always another meeting with this businessman Seymoyre. After this, the game writes about the end of the 11th chapter and no continuation. No another scene with Axel, even if it's on his way.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
I don't wanna make the fanboy or alike, but this game is so amazing damn... I just like the different path, even by changing few details you got another story. Keep trying on having the perfect path for the outcome you want... goddamn it, I cannot get enough of it.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I don't wanna make the fanboy or alike, but this game is so amazing damn... I just like the different path, even by changing few details you got another story. Keep trying on having the perfect path for the outcome you want... goddamn it, I cannot get enough of it.
Perfect path is Ian and Lena are both sluts :sneaky:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I do not understand. Downloaded the latest version, alpha epilogue. But the last 6-8 scenes, which are apparently new things in the epilogue, do not appear to me. They are only in the gallery and are closed. But the last event for me is almost always another meeting with this businessman Seymoyre. After this, the game writes about the end of the 11th chapter and no continuation. No another scene with Axel, even if it's on his way.
You have likely saved your game too late in Ch.11, after the point where the continuation begins in the new update. If you don't have earlier save to fall back on, you might want to try to roll back your game a few screens (with mouse wheel) and then proceed normally forward.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Yes. There are currently around 4 Cindy paths and the issue with the epilogue is that it hurts the first two:

1. Ian helps Cindy and Wade: Cindy flirts with Axel anyways, helping Wade seems to be pointless.
2. Ian romances Cindy: Cindy flirts with Axel anyways, all the romantical build-up and the passion of Ian and Cindy during chapter 1-9 becomes moot, since Cindy may just fuck around anyways.

3. Ian fucks Cindy: Cindy flirts with Axel, this is "fair", since Ian doesn't commit to her and possibly also dates Lena/Alison, so Cindy isn't as loyal to Ian.
4. Ian doesn't help Wade and ignores Cindy: Cindy flirts with Axel, this is also logical and the expected result of that plotline.
The four routes you describe make sense, though I'll push for a different take on them.

Stepping back slightly: You said in a different post how Cindy in chapters 1-9 has more depth - you said, believable motives with relationship issues, chemistry with Ian. She's not sure what she wants in life but knows she wants more than the rut she and Wade have gotten into. I agree 100% with all that. But for me, who Cindy is in chapters 10-11 feels like a continuation, not a dumbing-down or turning her into a person unequivocally on the wrong side of things because of her potential cheating. She's been handed at least one, and maybe two, unexpected things she's really excited about which could change her life, if she chooses to really commit to them. The one hard-coded thing is Axel getting her the job with Wildcats. The possible second thing, depending on your playthrough, is a secret affair with Ian. (And further, that secret affair could be, from Ian's perspective - which he has to share with her at some point - either a casual fling, an aggressive sex-only relationship which Ian controls, or a hope for true romance.)

Taking the gig with Wildcats and flirting with Axel first (your routes #1 and #4). The variable is Ian trying to help Wade connect better with Cindy or not. But either way, Cindy is excited about becoming a model and unreasonably clingy with the guy who made it happen for her. That he's smooth-talking and physically fit is just who Cindy would go for; we're told at some point that's basically the personality and body type Wade used to be, when they first started dating. She's chasing after a way out of what seems to her a boring life, and I think she's doing it the way her personality in ch1-9 would: she gets selfish and ignores Wade, she thinks she's trying to be friendly to the girl who lost out (Lena) but actually is coming across as a jerk, and in general she does her best to just coast through and focus on what's exciting to her without wanting to see anything negative.

You say helping Wade seems to be pointless but we don't know that yet, and maybe the point in those choices is less about the relationship between Wade and Cindy, and more about the friendship between Wade and Ian. It seems very possible to me that, no matter what Ian does, the overall storyline in ORS for Wade and Cindy is simply how they break up. And Ian trying to support them, or ignore them, is about the core male friend-group of the story: Ian, Perry, and Wade.

If an affair with Ian is also going on, I still see Cindy's behavior in ch10-11 as consistent with what we see from her in ch1-9. Say Ian sees her as casual or wants to demand sexual favors from her (your route #3). She recoils; she wanted a positive change in her life, not more drama, and gets pissed off about it, whether she complies or not. So she falls back on her excitement about Wildcats and wanting to be around Axel.

Say Ian thinks he might be falling in love with her, and urges her to dump Wade and just be with him (your route #2). Cindy is excited, but nervous; it's a huge step, and irreversible, and she's not entirely sure it's what she wants, because it would be a positive change, but it's still so much drama, and she doesn't want that. The Cindy of ch1-9 wants things easy, wants good stuff handed to her on a silver platter without having to make hard decisions. The Cindy of ch10-11, I think, has that same personality: she doesn't choose. She avoids Ian and, when Ian pursues her anyway, avoids serious conversations with him as much as she can. So Ian's over here waiting on her (in between the mind-blowing sex, of course) and she's excited about becoming a model and partying with Axel. That all seems very like the Cindy we've come to know from the start.

Lastly, we don't know if Axel and Cindy are sleeping together, or "in a relationship," in quotes because whatever that means to Cindy, we all know it means something very different to Axel. It wouldn't surprise me at all if them having sex or not is still contingent on Ian's choices, which is what you're saying may no longer be the case. Again, taking the idea of the primary story of Wade and Cindy in ORS being how they break up, this could be accomplished in the end through Ian, or through Axel, or it's simply that Cindy becomes a big-time model and leaves Baluart and everybody in it behind.

I think it's possible - even likely - that if Ian sees sex with Cindy casually, we'll find out down the road she's sleeping with Axel, but if Ian wants a real relationship with her, she's being a party girl, doing what she thinks models do, but isn't sleeping with Axel. If Ian ignores her and Wade, maybe she just becomes a successful model and moves away. And from Axel's side, even in the ch11 epilogue when he tells Lena he's not sleeping with Cindy, that too could still go either way. We do know he's a habitual liar, but he might also be telling the truth about Cindy, because maybe he's only fixated on Lena and couldn't care less about Little Blondie. Or maybe he's a fiend who belongs in one of those harem games as the big-dicked, asshole protagonist, and Cindy is calling him Daddy every night. We just don't know yet.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
The payoff for different paths are going to come later. Cindy has always been shown to be receptive to Axel. It's honestly more unbelievable if she's not at the very least slightly flirting with him. Axel gave her a new direction and meaning in life, a source of income, and nude photography can feel quite intimate. I don't get why people are upset of the scene showing how Axel and Cindy have become close. It doesn't automatically mean that Cindy is now cheating or fucking Axel - that would depend on MC choices (hopefully Lena has a part of too). I find it wild that some people have repeatedly played through Cindy's plot and not expect her to flirt with Axel. Not everything revolves around the MC, and other characters have agency and their own motives. In fact, it is generally accepted to be poor writing if other characters' whole being seem to just be about how they relate to the MC.
This is hilarious. I write this long, rambling post replying to Gicoo, and while I'm doing that, Watson John comes along and says pretty much everything I was trying to say, but in one paragraph :LOL:

Oh well. Cheers to you, WJ! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
You say helping Wade seems to be pointless but we don't know that yet, and maybe the point in those choices is less about the relationship between Wade and Cindy, and more about the friendship between Wade and Ian. It seems very possible to me that, no matter what Ian does, the overall storyline in ORS for Wade and Cindy is simply how they break up. And Ian trying to support them, or ignore them, is about the initial core male friend-group of the story: Ian, Perry, and Wade.
Delaying the inevitable break up just for the benefit of being a bro to Wade isn't the payoff players are looking for when choosing to fix Wade and Cindy's relationship, and quite frankly it seems like a waste of time if you spend 9 chapters trying ease the tension between them and get them to compromise for each other, only for Cindy to end up bending over for douchewad Axel. Feels like a big "fuck you" to those of us who put in the effort.

I'm not saying she has to reject him immediately, but one would think that if you spend that many chapters trying to fix things, then there would at least be hints that Cindy will think about her relationship with Wade and think twice about indulging Axel.

Last edited:

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Both Cindy and Mike are characters who are willing to cheat on their partners with the two MCs. It doesn't matter how much you think they like the MCs, cheaters are gonna cheat, so they both have the capacity to cheat again with someone else. Image shattered, sorry they both aren't ideal love interests.

People like to complain about the realism of the story, but ORS has always been a smut filled soap opera, with a lot of contrived coincidences and events, and I've never had a problem with that. That being said, this characterization of Cindy and Mike in the epilogue IS realistic IMO.

Last edited:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I have to disagree I think she is the most realistic written character along with Emma and maybe Holly. She is dissatisfied with her life and seeking out of a way but does not know how. Even the interaction with Lena in epilogue is perfect example of this, these people when they found out a way they will act cocky become gullible towards people who will positive about it and hostile against people who try to warn them. I saw them irl, I interacted with them. Their fall always be a huge one and it seems Cindy is no exception.
Along with all cast only she has depth actually. I understand why some people don't like her because that attitude is annoying even frustrating but still she is very well written character and interestingly she is even better written than MCs.
Though I agree that her fan base comes from she is smoking hot, not because she is written well. If my assumptions are right and dev follow that path for her, she will be the most hated character in this game and maybe become a candidate amongst all AVNs.
What depth are you talking about exactly? She is one of the most inconsistent personalities in this game. She is not very smart, a hypocrite, a nagging bitch and a jealous petty cunt. A basic bitch some might say.

She constantly gives shit to Wade and belittles him about wanting to be a pro gamer or a streamer or whatever and on the same breath she is praising Ian for pursuing a career as a pro writer. On top of that she looses her shit when Wade is not happy with her wanting to be a model of all things, talking about childish and stupid career choices :KEK:

She is acting like a jealous cunt around Lena and trying to belittle her too in every chance she gets, even talks about her clothes like a prat from high school.

She fucks Ian on the street given the chance, lies about it and then hops in the sack with her photographer presumably to advance her modeling career and after all that she is still got the balls to give Wade shit about things.

She is a cunt and a whore and she belongs in the streets.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ian has supposedly developed fear of commitment after Gillian's betrayal, and it's going to take a lot for him to eventually overcome it. You aren't doing anything wrong, it's more the case of Lena/Ian being exception to this because of "the Red String" thing between them.
True! Even in Chad Ian playthrough, If Ian is not in relationship with Lena even if he loves her(open up to Lena choice in CH11) than Ian still continues to show his fear of commitment and even admits that it will be inevitable bcz of feelings he has for Lena.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes