ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not refuting Lena tending to fuck every character in the game, but you can play wholesome Lena being just friends with Ivy, Holly and Ian and ignoring the sex creeps that usually shut up if Lena says no.
Lena can also be just (casual) friends with Perry, Jeremy and Mike, since all flirting/sex is completely optional and has to be pushed by the player.

Reactions: sava75 and noturiah

pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
uhh..I was playing the game and i'm made sure ian and lena are'nt cheating on each other.. and why did the jack scene came up in chapter 11.. i was sad.. since it's the first ntr scene i've seen.. i've avoided everything bro. what should i do.?

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
I'm gonna go on a bit of a rant here so bear with me. (This is my humble opinion and I didn't explore every possibility so maybe there are routes that do make sense)
Slut Lena route doesn't make any sense, let me explain:

Robert: he's a manipulative beta, clingy af, only cares about sex and he doesn't seem to get the message.
Lena doesn't look like the type of girl that would have sex with him just so she would have sex with someone.
All and all, she said he's easy on the eye but I don't think so 3/10

Mike: It's established from the get go that Mike has a girlfriend. I don't understand why tho. Feels like the only reason he has a GF is so Lena can do the same thing Cherry did. Not very plausible in my humble opinion. Axel hurt Lena so bad that I don't think she would try to do something like that to other girl. 1/10

Jeremy: Same thing. Jeremy is Louise's boyfriend and Louise is her roomate so I'd assume it's even less plausible than Mike. I refuse to believe that Lena would do such a horrible thing to her friend and roomate. I know he's not Louise's boyfriend for long but it still sounds ver unlikely 0/10

Axel: Not a fucking chance.

Mark: Possibly, if he's not with Holly. 6/10

Remember, this is just my humble opinion. Slut Lena route can work for one simple reason. Women :coffee::coffee::coffee:

On the other hand, Ian has plethora of single girls he can fuck...

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'm gonna go on a bit of a rant here so bear with me. (This is my humble opinion and I didn't explore every possibility so maybe there are routes that do make sense)

Robert: he's a manipulative beta, clingy af, only cares about sex and he doesn't seem to get the message.
Lena doesn't look like the type of girl that would have sex with him just so she would have sex with someone.

Mike: It's established from the get go that Mike has a girlfriend. I don't understand why tho. Feels like the only reason he has a GF is so Lena can do the same thing Cherry did. Not very plausible in my humble opinion. Axel hurt Lena so bad that I don't think she would try to do something like that to other girl. 1/10

Jeremy: Same thing. Jeremy is Louise's boyfriend and Louise is her roomate so I'd assume it's even less plausible than Mike. I refuse to believe that Lena would do such a horrible thing to her friend and roomate. I know he's not Louise's boyfriend for long but it still sounds ver unlikely 0/10

Remember, this is just my humble opinion. Slut Lena route can work for one simple reason. Women :coffee::coffee::coffee:

It's simple as it is mentioned in the name of route itself "SLUT Lena". Why would a slut care for these moral notions as she simply drives full throttle towards sexual intimacy in the first place A.K.A Broken as we see with Marcel being the latest example. But it also depends on how EK WELL handles that route.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
It's simple as it is mentioned in the name of route itself "SLUT Lena". Why would a slut care for these moral notions as she simply drives full throttle towards sexual intimacy in the first place A.K.A Broken as we see with Marcel being the latest example. But it also depends on how EK WELL handles that route.
So basically as I said, slut Lena can be sumarized with one word. Women :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018

Believe it or not, but women (and men too) often do things that they promised not to do. It is so easy to come up with an excuse when you're overwhelmed with passion.

Of course, when you feel the pain from being cheated on, you may not want someone else get hurt like that. But once you're healed from that, you suddenly realize that it wasn't a big deal.

AeslandJansen

May 11, 2022
I think your theory is correct, the same thing happened to me in my game taking a loyalty route; I deleted and installed the game without mods and following the same route, Jack did not happen. The problem seems to be in JD's mod
Good to know that was already a bug, i'm on middle of ch.6 same route no JD mod all clean, so finally take off that of my mind.

Ty

Reactions: Sethmsf

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Splitting the chapter into parts is a great idea. It shortens the length of the release and easy to arrange things in small updates.

Reactions: axy2

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I was subbed since 0.3 for GGGB after trying it here and I was subbed for ORS up until last year due to financial strain. I'll sub back when I'm in position to. Eva has actually been one of the few devs I've ever been subbed to for any meaningful amount of time
I missed the original development of GGGB entirely, but discovered ORS here after the release of chapter 4 and subbed on Patreon for quite a while. As with you, Eva is one of the few devs I've supported on Patreon for a decent amount of time. I eventually unsubbed because of the Stan rework. Eva got her act together again after a while, but then I had job-related issues because of Covid and I had to drop all my Patreon subs (I was supporting a few VNs and a couple of musicians at the time). I relocated for work this past spring, and then this summer I moved again, this time permanently. Now that I'm settled, and because I'm really liking the Prologue-Chapter-Epilogue style of releases, and because it sounds like we're really going to be moving the plot forward in chapter 12, I'm seriously considering re-subbing.

pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
A Rant.

The thing is.. i genuinely think ian x lena is truly canon..and i liked their romance.. ( i'm did'nt cheat like AT ALL and don't like to too...) I played as good lena ( smart and charasmatic too).. who is'nt dick crazed... it feels right to me.. ( her getting cheated and all that) but i feel like the game is forcing lena to act like a SLUT which i'm not liking.. ( i only want lena x ian or lena x holly.lena x iva..) Like should lena really need to steal.? make an Only fans.? accept seymor offer... to get by...I'm saying this as a dude.. who plays vn for sex scenes and good story too.. That seymour blackmailing and cutting lena off of all the ways she could earn money by being dignified.. that boiled my blood. I wish situation for her gets better.... not choosing to be on OF and not accepting seymon's offer does smtg good).. i hope so. I'm not trying to be stan here.. but it was gut wrenching. TBH after that scene i looked at myself.. and realized i've been doinf that to female characters in the name of ntr and corruption too.. i wish i did'nt do that.. and chose to enjoy in a good way.. ( i'm not saying this just cuz i like lena as an LI even if she was random npc.. that was horrible.. i was genuinely scared man. ( and many ppl want stan and lena to get together.? fuck no).. That dude. even mentions ian might be dangerous.. when she told he was her boyfriend..( my ian was'nt a cheater at ALLLLL). he even tries to be desparate. ( Yes i did self insert in stan.until that point.. I made lena treat him like a normal human too. that sly bastard.)And god forbid why the fuxk did i chose to unlock gallery.. ( i could've enjoyed the scenes if i did'nt grew attached to lena or other characters.. but... she is a good person. and i want it to be that way.)
And I really am angry at axel ( this bastard dares to cheat w multiple women.. and still chase her.. and seymon.. fuck.. can't we do anything..i mean anything.?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes