Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Well, romancing handsome and kind men is not really what most of the audience of female MC wants
Ideally the LI cover everything. A chunky alpha who obliterates Lena like Axel and Mike is neat, but a stable chill guy like Dave is also appealing. GGGB had a bit more range and offered some nice non toxic options (Dave, Eva, Eric, even Ryan and the Dad was kind of wholesome). Lena only has Ian and Holly. Stan could've been a cute nerd, but instead he went full pathetic shit without Arthurs brazeness. Even Perry was made a bit too unsympathetic, whiny and ungrateful.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ideally the LI cover everything. A chunky alpha who obliterates Lena like Axel and Mike is neat, but a stable chill guy like Dave is also appealing. GGGB had a bit more range and offered some nice non toxic options (Dave, Eva, Eric, even Ryan and the Dad was kind of wholesome). Lena only has Ian and Holly. Stan could've been a cute nerd, but instead he went full pathetic shit without Arthurs brazeness. Even Perry was made a bit too unsympathetic, whiny and ungrateful.
Indeed. Lena's interested partners are and have been shit with the exception of Ian and Holly. Could even say Ivy as well to a point. But like normal EK has to have Lena be a slut character even if she is not one or made out to be, with pointless/fetish characters that are just there to earn that kink money and pander to interests.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Having some means to do different things does not mean the game doesn't cater more to a particular path or way of playing. It's presumptuous to attribute this to my mindset when I'm talking about all the scenes in general.
I don't think it's presumptuous to attribute it to your mindset when what you're saying is your opinion. My, similarly personal opinion, is that i don't perceive myself "less catered to" on a path where i choose for the characters not to fuck everything that moves. Or catered more to when i choose to play a path where i do.

We could have had more unique content playing as romantic and less slutty, and more exclusive scenes but the game skews more heavily on certain side of things.
All is easy for those who don't have to put an actual effort in producing the game. What the game actually does is reusing some of the content in order to provide the player with larger selection of characters they can pursue. Because the author doesn't have means to produce even more unique content she already does, in reasonable time.

Mind you, this bigger selection of characters doesn't mean skewing in any particular way, because the decision how much of it you want to see in single playthrough is, again, completely yours. Whether the player wants to juggle between a few characters, or focus on just one or two, that's all on them. The game itself isn't influencing it.

And you seem to be making a big presumption here, about the nature of sexual content in the game. Because for all we know a large part of this content is actually made with "romantic path" on mind first, and then simply reused for the "slutty path" which effectively gets some cloned leftovers.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
For me, I like the exotic and in this game there is only one "LI" that meets it; Lena with Seymour. So far there is so little, yet to me, so hot and so far, without the hardcore. I had Lena choose Dubai in the travel desire...hoping that will lead to something darkly, darkly hot. The magenta lovense use is superb. But so far, only two short intense scenes.
Btw: If anyone can suggest other games that have that type of focus, preferably with a female main character, I would be grateful.

Last edited:
Reactions: BunnyDevil

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
For me, I like the exotic and in this game there is only one "LI" that meets it; Lena with Seymour. So far there is so little, yet to me, so hot and so far, without the hardcore. I had Lena choose Dubai in the travel desire...hoping that will lead to something darkly, darkly hot. The magneta lovense use is superb. But so far, only two short intense scenes.
Btw: If anyone can suggest other games that have that type of focus, preferably with a female main character, I would be grateful.
Seymour will probably ask Lena to do some very immoral things during the meeting with his wealthy and powerful business partners in Dubai. And the question will she tell Ian, where is she going?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: axy2 and Andrea9999

loloby

Nov 21, 2018
People laughed at my post saying I expect the next update in December. Eva comes out today and says the next update is planned for November. Suck on that bitches
I genuinely thought of big update. Anyways, it's a win win for everyone.

Reactions: axy2

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I don't think it's presumptuous to attribute it to your mindset when what you're saying is your opinion. My, similarly personal opinion, is that i don't perceive myself "less catered to" on a path where i choose for the characters not to fuck everything that moves. Or catered more to when i choose to play a path where i do.

All is easy for those who don't have to put an actual effort in producing the game. What the game actually does is reusing some of the content in order to provide the player with larger selection of characters they can pursue. Because the author doesn't have means to produce even more unique content she already does, in reasonable time.

Mind you, this bigger selection of characters doesn't mean skewing in any particular way, because the decision how much of it you want to see in single playthrough is, again, completely yours. Whether the player wants to juggle between a few characters, or focus on just one or two, that's all on them. The game itself isn't influencing it.

And you seem to be making a big presumption here, about the nature of sexual content in the game. Because for all we know a large part of this content is actually made with "romantic path" on mind first, and then simply reused for the "slutty path" which effectively gets some cloned leftovers.
This is just being in circles. In that case, this is you being presumptuous that you are attributing this to my mindset. This is just your opinion, after all. You could make an opinion that Earth is flat. Whatever I say to make my observation that it's in fact spherical would just be my presumption, my own "perception". Let's go over to Ian in a sec. Can you say that Minerva solo path is equally catered to a Cindy solo path? It must be my "presumption" that more effort and content are done more on one side than the other.

Yet another one of those, "you can't say that cuz you're not making" As if people can't speak their own minds on the matter. People can make their own reviews. No matter what you say, it won't shut people up. And I'm not even complaining about the number of content. You're missing the point entirely.

That's just factually untrue. Ian may get some more because he's the other main character, but the direction clearly caters more to one side. And again, this is just be you being presumptuous.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Seymour will probably ask Lena to do some very immoral things during the meeting with his wealthy and powerful business partners in Dubai. And the question will she tell Ian, where is she going?
Perhaps more exhibitionism first with others brought to view her...handcuffs behind her back....using the Lovense in her behind....inviting the dinner couple they met at the restaurant (the man with the elderly lady). Also, perhaps as in the Story of O, and perhaps in Dubai, a more sinister controller might take the reins. EK's use of sound effects from Lena are more genuine sounding than in the other scenes. I wish she had more of a focus on the Seymour-Lena arc.
(btw, Lena is not with Ian in the way I played; I had Ian enjoy Holly which broke it up.) Once in Dubai, Lena may not be able to return.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
If given the choice, probably not, simply for the sake of drama, though maybe.
I do not think Seymour will directly break his pact with Lena. Remember his benevolence when Lena postponed a meeting to vist her needy folks. Rather, once in Dubai, perhaps a more sinister, wealthy Arab controller will take charge, who only cares about intensifying the domination and arousal into the no-limits zone. Lena would find her trip very different from envisioned....she would see what it really is to be a show animal. Lena might not actually return...sexual slavery can go on for a while.

• Wow
Reactions: axy2

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I do not think Seymour will directly break his pact with Lena. Remember his benevolence when Lena postponed a meeting to vist her needy folks. Rather, once in Dubai, perhaps a more sinister, wealthy Arab controller will take charge, who only cares about intensifying the domination and arousal into the no-limits zone. Lena would find her trip very different from envisioned....she would see what it really is to be a show animal. Lena might not actually return...sexual slavery can go on for a while.
Entirely possible, then again, I never agree to work or agree to terms with Geymour so his whole shpell is of no interest to me and doesn't really add anything to the story other than some boring "villain" asshole character that was intended to be a 'corruptor' but isn't really that interesting to begin with.

SerHawkes face palms every single post. Feel free to face palm all his posts
Thanks for the free headpats. Much luv.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I dislike Lena, while Ian does, so in my gaming experience I can't stand the two of them being together, Ian I chose two other variants as a couple, but Lena for me always remains the slut of the game, also because she is designated in every way to cheat, then you might as well make her act like a slut directly, hahah, I hope the next updates are more prolific for Ian and more slutty for Lena, I look forward to it.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Entirely possible, then again, I never agree to work or agree to terms with Geymour so his whole shpell is of no interest to me and doesn't really add anything to the story other than some boring "villain" asshole character that was intended to be a 'corruptor' but isn't really that interesting to begin with.
Our tastes are different. I used to be in a sexual submissive lifestyle. Now I have a serious sig other in a love life. I like the game parts that accentuate the fantasies in which I no longer participate.

Reactions: Esti and | Vee |

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I really liked Lena but I don't like that they have a serious relationship with Ian because I feel like it deprived me of a lot of content even when I make them both unfaithful, in the game I always end up having a relationship with Cindy (because I hate Wade) or Cherry ( to annoy Lena), I like this game and I would like to see more Ivy material because it is more turned on :love:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I dislike Lena, while Ian does, so in my gaming experience I can't stand the two of them being together, Ian I chose two other variants as a couple, but Lena for me always remains the slut of the game, also because she is designated in every way to cheat, then you might as well make her act like a slut directly, hahah, I hope the next updates are more prolific for Ian and more slutty for Lena, I look forward to it.
Oh because Ian is not designed to cheat? Keep your double standard to yourself

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
If she goes to Dubai and there is no scat content I'd be extremely disappointed :HideThePain:
*sigh* The slow progression from the exquisite elegance of submission to the demanding filth of the sheik. Of course they would keep her dressed elegantly at the beginning of each session....perhaps even during the animal phase.

Reactions: Esti and axy2

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Game provides complete choice to players how they want both MC's to be in certain paths. Lena can be a cheating slut so can Ian be. Only difference might be in no. of lis that's all. So stop bullshitting that certain MC is this and that. If you don't like Lena COOL, If you don't like Ian Cool too. BUT DON'T whine that game doesn't give player's authority to make MC behave in certain paths. That's on player A.K.A YOU!
PERIOD!:coffee:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes