Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The truth is that I only used Robert to end Lena's drought but once I got far enough with Ian and Mike I abandoned her like a dog to her fate and in the worst way possible by the time Ian beats her up he's done. Robert I don't want to bother Lena more anymore

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I think in all likelyhood Jeremy and Ian are going to be finals fighters, 1 vs 2 for the big money prize fight when all said and done.

Which will probably be in Chapter 16 maybe? Or 20 if EK wants to drag shit out with pointless crap and drama.
I wouldn’t be surprised if tournament rules are reworked. If top 3 are classified that would mean at least 5 competitors to make any sense, probably more. And with only one fight per month, you would get the tournament going over 4+ months, that’s a lot of time and you would need to add finals.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think in all likelyhood Jeremy and Ian are going to be finals fighters, 1 vs 2 for the big money prize fight when all said and done.

Which will probably be in Chapter 16 maybe? Or 20 if EK wants to drag shit out with pointless crap and drama.
I wouldn't be surprised if Mark happen to appear in tournament as a fighter.:coffee: Just a hunch:BootyTime:.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
On most saves I have Lena sleep with Robert, either to get the lena_bj stat high enough or to raise Lena's lust stat. Then dump him after.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Holly basically said my book sucks. Are there choices to get a more favorable review, and dialogue from her?
There's a book guide on the front page of this thread, basically there are different optimal combinations. I always use a specific combination because it's easy to memorize and saves me the trouble of checking the guide.

I always go fantasy-revenge book and the subsequent choices are always the ones with a red background. Then the ending is either "victory" or "sacrifice".

Reactions: RichietheReapa

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
There is some character list like a wiki or something, I no longer remember who is who when they discuss here.
The images help me remember who is who.

And thanks

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if Mark happen to appear in tournament as a fighter.:coffee: Just a hunch:BootyTime:.
The curveball I'm thinking of is that Marcel is in the tournament. I'm not saying I'm expecting it, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh, and if Ian is dating Holly, Marcel tells him, "If I beat your ass, I want a date with your cute girlfriend..." :sneaky:

And even if Ian loses, Holly can still say no to the date. But if Holly's "be like Lena" stat is high enough, then Holly says yes.

And on the date... :devilish:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The curveball I'm thinking of is that Marcel is in the tournament. I'm not saying I'm expecting it, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh, and if Ian is dating Holly, Marcel tells him, "If I beat your ass, I want a date with your cute girlfriend..." :sneaky:

And even if Ian loses, Holly can still say no to the date. But if Holly's "be like Lena" stat is high enough, then Holly says yes.

And on the date... :devilish:
That would at least be interesting scenario than the bartending one.:HideThePain:

Reactions: noturiah

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Regarding this, I think the "simulation" for the book quality used in the game is way too simplistic and arbitrary. It could be improved by adding a writing variable to Ian similar to Lena's blowjob skill. Everytime you choose Ian working in his book (or things like asking Holly for advice), it would be increased. And then Ian's attributes could be used in the writing of each part depending of what theme you choose. For example, in the book love interest part the charisma attribute could be used if you choose "romantic", the lust attribute if you choose "crude" and the wits attribute if you choose "metaphysical".

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
The truth is that I only used Robert to end Lena's drought but once I got far enough with Ian and Mike I abandoned her like a dog to her fate and in the worst way possible by the time Ian beats her up he's done. Robert I don't want to bother Lena more anymore
I always choose Robert at the beginning of the game just for the "Bad Jessika" variable to happen, later when you have the option to break up with him it's always funny to give it a chance but when he starts talking about Lena being his girlfriend in the middle of sex choose the "Dump Him" option.
This character is so boring that I compare him to Doug from Good Girl Gone Bad.

Reactions: axy2 and Leongen43
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes