Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm more affronted by the lack of Ian hooking up or even hanging out with Ivy than being a prude.

Not to mention both Robert and Mark don't add anything to the story or game other than to be used as a dildo. Not my cup of tea.
Mark can help Lena with their music career if things work out, so he's better than Robert already.
I wouldn’t be surprised if tournament rules are reworked. If top 3 are classified that would mean at least 5 competitors to make any sense, probably more. And with only one fight per month, you would get the tournament going over 4+ months, that’s a lot of time and you would need to add finals.
If it's a single-elimination tournament, at least 8 fighters are needed. Top 4 for the semi, and Top 2 for the grand finale.
I was basically inspired by Berserk to make the book and the love never fails :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Of course. Casca enjoyed it, after all.

Reactions: axy2

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
If it's a single-elimination tournament, at least 8 fighters are needed. Top 4 for the semi, and Top 2 for the grand finale.
It's not, Wen says that it's a bracket where even if you lose a fight, you can make it to the top 3 winning the other ones. What's not very clear if how many competitors there are in the bracket and what happens after you make it to the top 3. Maybe it's a kind of play-off with loser bracket where you can lose once and if you win everything you end up in a fight against the loser of the winner's bracket for a place in the final.

Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

rj677

May 30, 2020
That depends on your tastes SerHawkes, if you see them that way, that's your problem. I would never see an individual, even if they were a character in a game, as an object. Furthermore, the lust bar appears in Lena's statistics, not in mine, as far as I know, or Maybe I have a hidden lust bar and I never realized it?
The problem with what you say here is that to LENA they are indeed seen as OBJECTS...

For example, Jeremy is just a Big Black Cock for her to fantasize about and take as deep as she can. Nothing else about Jeremy matters to Lena. Axel cheated on her, broke her and this woman is STILL hung up on his Cock and behind dominated by him :FacePalm:. I could go on, but these 2 are the most obvious.

So to piggyback on your discussion with SerHawkes, its indeed stupid that LENA needs to fuck Robert or Mike to essentially MAKE JESSICA, a character that Lena doesnt even know, be "bad" and "broken" to some degree. Its like if you just changed over night IF and ONLY IF EvaKiss herself got some dick before you met a new colleague at work :HideThePain::HideThePain:.

Its even more stupid when you think that Jessica is IANs potential LI... That being IF some hoe fucks 1 of 2 specific dudes :FacePalm:. So as you can see its not about Lenas "Lust" its about YOURS, the player :unsure:

Thats why at this point, Im not even surprised with the amount of nonsense that has happened lately in the story :(

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
But the essence of the game is that both experiments to overcome their past and if they manage to have a new, better partner, although for now I prevent them from having partners so that I can see more sex scenes and see the potential of the other characters in the game. I don't like the fact that some characters are treated like a piece of meat but I suppose that when lust dominates them they no longer see others as people but as objects for their personal satisfaction.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's not, Wen says that it's a bracket where even if you lose a fight, you can make it to the top 3 winning the other ones. What's not very clear if how many competitors there are in the bracket and what happens after you make it to the top 3. Maybe it's a kind of play-off with loser bracket where you can lose once and if you win everything you end up in a fight against the loser of the winner's bracket for a place in the final.
Damn, that's gonna be a long one. Most combat tournaments I watch are single-elimination only since fighting one match can take a toll on you. I had a feeling EK mixed it up with fighting game tournaments because the bracket system is very common there, and can be done in 2 days usually. Combat sports? Not so much. Depending on how severe the match is, fighters may even take at least 3 months to recover.

I know old school boxers fight very frequently, but it's not that era anymore. The only tournament I know where fighters fight multiple times in a short period is K1 Grand Prix, and it only has 16 fighters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
How is she going to cover the tournament in a prologue ? It's either a loooong prologue or a rushed, half-assed tournament

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Mark can help Lena with their music career if things work out, so he's better than Robert already.
That's Mike. Mark's only potential role so far is to be a training dummy for Holly, and a generic hookup for Lena. I guess one could say he's "unoffensive" in the sense he doesn't come with a blatant red flag like most of the other guys in the game. For what it's worth. In the land of the blind, etc.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So to piggyback on your discussion with SerHawkes, its indeed stupid that LENA needs to fuck Robert or Mike to essentially MAKE JESSICA, a character that Lena doesnt even know, be "bad" and "broken" to some degree.
I'd say this is rather clever, actually -- the game essentially infers what sort of women the player is interested in from their early choices regarding Lena. The player turns Lena into cock-chasing hedonist? Then the game serves you another character like this. The player makes Lena a "nice girl"? Have another one, then.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Damn, that's gonna be a long one. Most combat tournaments I watch are single-elimination only since fighting one match can take a toll on you. I had a feeling EK mixed it up with fighting game tournaments because the bracket system is very common there, and can be done in 2 days usually. Combat sports? Not so much. Depending on how severe the match is, fighters may even take at least 3 months to recover.

I know old school boxers fight very frequently, but it's not that era anymore. The only tournament I know where fighters fight multiple times in a short period is K1 Grand Prix, and it only has 16 fighters.
Wen says that there is a fight once a month, I guess that if you get injured and don't recover in time you get disqualified. I don't have much idea about how is done IRL, but I'm guessing that what you said applies to pro fights. Is there also the same time between fights on an amateur level?.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
The curveball I'm thinking of is that Marcel is in the tournament. I'm not saying I'm expecting it, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh, and if Ian is dating Holly, Marcel tells him, "If I beat your ass, I want a date with your cute girlfriend..." :sneaky:

And even if Ian loses, Holly can still say no to the date. But if Holly's "be like Lena" stat is high enough, then Holly says yes.

And on the date... :devilish:
That would be fun. Also Ian vs Jeremy. Loser has to share their girl with the winner. Could lead to a 3some for Ian with (chosen girl + Louise/Ivy) and vise versa if Jeremy wins.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Or maybe the loser has to film the winner having a threesome with Lena and Ivy, in the worst case they would force him to taste the winner's cream, that would turn him into a submissive cuckold? :unsure:

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Or maybe the loser has to film the winner having a threesome with Lena and Ivy, in the worst case they would force him to taste the winner's cream, that would turn him into a submissive cuckold? :unsure:
That's fine without the cream tasting

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I wonder what happens in the saves Ian dont participate in the torney,does Jeremy THE BULL Johnson becomes the champion by default on those?

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes