Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I was just playing the cuck path for Ian and it was super hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've not played the cuck path for Ian, just listened to the conversation on here about it, and it usually centers around Lena. Does Allison's lines change at all on this path? In the normal 3 way path she says she like Ian's dick better because with Jeremy's size it makes it harder to do certain things. Just wondering if Allison takes a more dominant role the way Lena does if she is cucking Ian or if Ian just passively lets it happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: magaclaawe

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I've not played the cuck path for Ian, just listened to the conversation on here about it, and it usually centers around Lena. Does Allison's lines change at all on this path? In the normal 3 way path she says she like Ian's dick better because with Jeremy's size it makes it harder to do certain things. Just wondering if Allison takes a more dominant role the way Lena does if she is cucking Ian or if Ian just passively lets it happen.
The Alison path doesnt have the cuck flag (yet) but a sad smiley option to ask her for a second threesome despite failing during the first. I imagine this is slightly more consensual: Alison fucks Jeremy because Ian insists on it, so she humors him. Compare this with Lena fucking Axel or doing the Seymour business behind Ians back.

Reactions: axy2 and Chemish

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i never play Ian as a cuck since that is not a kink i have. i prefer to be the one fucking the girls and taking them from other guys. especially if those guys are in any way unlikeable or just plain assholes. so i put Axel and Jeremy in that category pretty early on. so Lena and Allison were the 2 girls i had Ian with on most of my playthroughs. i did do a run where i took Cindy away from Wade, and she became really annoying after so i deleted that save and just had Ian trying to help Wade keep her, but of course, she eventually seems to be on the verge of dumping Wade for Axel, so fuck her. she is too selfish to stay with a guy that is a lazy dude like Wade is.
i never really was into Cherry either so never bothered with her. if a path comes up where Lena and Ian bring Holly into their relationship, since my main save is them in an open but loving relationship, that would be ideal. also, of course i like the idea of Ivy and Minerva having threesomes with Lena and Ian. and of course, Allison too. would be interesting to have Ian get Lena to have a heart to heart with Cherry and that result in a threesome. since Ian is not the controlling asshole that Axel is, that could work out well since Lena and Cherry have already done stuff together. would be even better to have Ian stroll into the club with Lena and Cherry on his arms and cuck Axel making him watch the three of them making out etc. yeah, i hate Axel lol.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I only play 2 storylines Lena's lesbian harem and Lena and Holly 2getha 4eva
BTW who is Ian?
I am playing those two only as well in order to get Lena's lust up...but it is because I am trying to keep her relatively chaste and unsullied from the males as she becomes Mr. Ward's complete submissive.

Reactions: Leongen43

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Stupid question here.... Can someone remind me as to who the hell Jack is? Been a while since I played, and after checking the changelog for the epilogue I was left wondering. :giggle:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I suppose it is possible that Lena continues working with Mr. Ward's, at some point he will end up asking Lena to have sex with one or more men for his pleasure and demonstrate his control over her as his sex slave.
In the new instance I am playing, Axel joins Lena in a photo shoot done by Mr. Ward at the behest of Agnes. I think Agnes will get some further action, maybe fisting Lena; it is what dominant elderly ladies tend to do to young female submissives. Also, I believe EK is fond of insertions. We saw the lovense egg in the sex shop before its use. There were also an anal plug in the form of an animal tail and a horse dildo; perhaps they will make appearances. And of course another lovense in Lena's behind.

The real fireworks show will probably have to wait for Mr. Ward to take Lena to Dubai. If you try doing a search on sexual slavery in Dubai, you will find it is a world capital of human trafficking. It is not for nothing that EK included that choice. Lena will have said goodbye to the safe world of Ian and Ivy and Jeremy and ....

Perhaps to start off:
A sheik may express a friendly amusement at Seymour's use of the sensual magenta Lovense egg in Lena's vagina and ask her "Darling, please insert this first". A cold hard metal egg deeper inside her warm pussy followed by the lovense...to deliver the occasional painful electric shock once she is securely cuffed. The first electric shock...the pain and its even more intense shock of raw fear...the lovense egg...the ecstasy...but now the fear and suspense...not knowing when the next shock will come and how intense.....Dubai should be a true roller coaster ride.

(I will see your replies to me as alerts if you use the reply mode)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: | Vee |

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Wouldn't it be a confirmation that Seymour is a cuck than:oops:
But Vee, Seymour's contract spells out no physical contact between he and Lena without her express invitation. He is the puppeteer. Probably a preliminary mild one. (btw how can I edit my last post to hide the images in a spoiler envelope, please? thank you.)

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes