| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
But Vee, Seymour's contract spells out no physical contact between he and Lena without her express invitation. He is the puppeteer. Probably a preliminary mild one.
Still the way he is obsessing I would believe that he wouldn't want Lena to be with others but than again he is ok if Ian is Lena's bf/ are couple. A very peculiar case indeed.:unsure: Makes me wonder what he really wants from Lena in long-term.

Dubai is pretty obvious one.

...(btw how can I edit my last post to hide the images in a spoiler envelope, please? thank you.)
Click on edit below your message and in options which will appear above the message there is a flag option next to emojis options.:D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: axy2 and Andrea9999

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Seymour forcing Lena and Ian/Alex or both to have sex infront of him would be interesting.
I could see him forcing Ian and Lena to do things to each other so that they could never look one another in the eye again.
And *sigh* I guess I could see him having Axel hurt her....really, really hurt her (of course, it would be in order to truly "explore her soul") .... and Axel....pretending to be reluctant.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Wouldn't it be a confirmation that Seymour is a cuck than:oops:
No. Cuckoldry is based on jealosy and humiliation. Seymour isn't attached to Lena as a person, so he isn't jealous and, therefore, there is no humiliation. She is jast a blank canvas for him. A perfect doll. Even if she is related to someone from his past, it's this connection that matters, not Lena as a person. That's why he doesn't give a fuck what she does with her life if he still gets to mold, corrupt and control her. He gets off on the power itself, not on any particular act.

The only thing I am not sure about is his endgoal. He can corrupt her into the Queen of Whores or into the lowliest of bitches. I would hope for the former but it's probably the latter.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Seymour is not cuckold and he will never be since he does not see Lena as a couple but as a painting or sculpture in development and his excitement is in seeing what she is going to become, being the dominant party is based on the other person becomes dependent on you and she will be willing to do whatever it takes so that you do not away her, that Seymour wants to see her having sex with others in the future would be for her pleasure and make clear her dominance over Lena

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
That's Mike. Mark's only potential role so far is to be a training dummy for Holly, and a generic hookup for Lena. I guess one could say he's "unoffensive" in the sense he doesn't come with a blatant red flag like most of the other guys in the game. For what it's worth. In the land of the blind, etc.
Well shit. I never bothered to touch on his path so his name got mixed up lmao.
Wen says that there is a fight once a month, I guess that if you get injured and don't recover in time you get disqualified. I don't have much idea about how is done IRL, but I'm guessing that what you said applies to pro fights. Is there also the same time between fights on an amateur level?.
IRL it depends on the promotions, managers, and fighters themselves. Amateurs who seek to elevate their skills and brand might fight often, maybe even up to two times a months (Mike Tyson did this pace until his 20th fight I think).

Well, since Wen confirmed there's a fight every month, this could be a great opportunity to consider injury and potential drug abuse affecting your combat performance. Like, Ian can win with severe injuries, so he either has to back out, keep fighting with fucked up physique, or abuse "chicken and broccoli" to boost his recovery.

Would be fun if we get to see fighters based TRT Vitor and Allisteroid Ubereem lmao.
No. Cuckoldry is based on jealosy and humiliation. Seymour isn't attached to Lena as a person, so he isn't jealous and, therefore, there is no humiliation. She is jast a blank canvas for him. A perfect doll. Even if she is related to someone from his past, it's this connection that matters, not Lena as a person. That's why he doesn't give a fuck what she does with her life if he still gets to mold, corrupt and control her. He gets off on the power itself, not on any particular act.

The only thing I am not sure about is his endgoal. He can corrupt her into the Queen of Whores or into the lowliest of bitches. I would hope for the former but it's probably the latter.
Seymour seems to have similar path with the shady rich guy from GGGB whom MC's Mom elope with. He gets off from making women his plaything, and will discard them when he gets bored.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

How is Stan's dong bigger than Ian's??? Is our fat incel nerd a BWC lol ???
It's the perspective of the character models. They're all the same height even though we know from their character bios their actual height, so Ian has to be shrunken down to Stan's height, same as Jeremy gets shrunk down to Ians height. For the actual dicksize comparison between Stan and Ian you have to see the stalkfap photoshoot where they stand in the same position with the same perspective.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

So he can be simply a Voyeur. Damn! Games among riches is quite fucking different.

If anyone have similar stories/VN do share I'm gotta need to learn about them methods.:BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
IRL it depends on the promotions, managers, and fighters themselves. Amateurs who seek to elevate their skills and brand might fight often, maybe even up to two times a months (Mike Tyson did this pace until his 20th fight I think).

Well, since Wen confirmed there's a fight every month, this could be a great opportunity to consider injury and potential drug abuse affecting your combat performance. Like, Ian can win with severe injuries, so he either has to back out, keep fighting with fucked up physique, or abuse "chicken and broccoli" to boost his recovery.

Would be fun if we get to see fighters based TRT Vitor and Allisteroid Ubereem lmao.
It would fit with Eva's preferred narratives if doping appears as an option for Ian and probably Jeremy. It would probably be treated as any other drug with her usual overstated addictive effects. It would also be pretty easy making doping negatively affect libido and sexual performance (I don't have any idea of IRL dopping and how realistic it would be but it fits with most people preconceived notions and the most prevalent tropes).

Narratively, it would fit better with Jeremy because he seems to be really interested in the competitive fighting and sees himself with a real possibility of being succesful and earning money. For Ian is more like a hobby than a possible career path, so you would need to make the fights personal somehow to make it semi-realistic Ian being tempted into cheating using doping.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Who knows what is the endgame of Seymour,old ass man with snail pace plot development smh:cautious:
But Xupuzulla (love the name!),
I believe Eva's plan is for the Seymour arc to eventually take center stage for those who want to go down that road. There are two main reasons I believe this.
1. On their second dinner date, before going for the second time to his office for the mirror vibrator game, there is a frame where Seymour asks for Lena's "dream trip". Lena is given the choices of 1. Italy, 2. Japan, 3. Dubai. This seems very out of left field unless Eva has big plans for Lena in this arc. I also want to point out the sinister suspenseful music in their interludes and the fact that Dubai is a big center for white slavery and human trafficking.
2. While I have only played one full instance of the game so far, it was with Lena being very promiscuous and nowhere else does she act uncomfortably and somberly erotic and then have an orgasm in which she completely loses control of her bladder with such a contorted facial expression. See below; i hid it in a spoiler envelope. I think EK means this to be very special. (I am playing a second instance in which I am keeping Lena celibate except for lesbian affairs in order to focus on the Seymour arc. While my sex life is rather vanilla now, I use to be quite wild and submissive and like to vicariously relive those days online.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
They believe that Seymour takes advantage of the opportunity to kill Ian at the tournament, maybe he hires terminator Jack to destroy him there when Jeremy sacrifices himself to save him unless Ivy goes topless and distracts him, in that case we will have the updates inside the mind Ian because maybe the rest of his body doesn't work, I wonder if he regrets signing up for the tournament? :unsure:

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yes and I believe that Seymour is EK's favorite/invested character imo as she was pretty butthurt about polls and Seymour. I forgot exact line she said. It was about polls in Q&A iirc.
I completely agree! See my above reply to Xupuzulla.
I have a feeling EK may really push the envelope. She cannot do anything illegal given that all is drawing, but she may need to keep within the confines of Patreon....or publish "alternate" versions elsewhere. I love that Lena can be developed as beautiful, artistic, intelligent, and respectable while having such a dark sinister providing an intense dramatic contrast. This has much more potential than GGGB in my view.
BTW What did you mean about this: " s she was pretty butthurt about polls and Seymour. I forgot exact line she said. It was about polls in Q&A iirc." I am very curious.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...BTW What did you mean about this: " s she was pretty butthurt about polls and Seymour. I forgot exact line she said. It was about polls in Q&A iirc." I am very curious.
She was a bit down that after putting so much on Seymour he is not receiving the results as EK desired that he should achieve in polls specifically and she stated something like "I guess audience is not appreciating/interested that much in Seymour as she thought they would be".

IMO Seymour is still the ultimate villain of ORS and the other candidate would be Agnes but she is not given that much screen time. Axel is just a baby infront of Seymour.

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
She was a bit down that after putting so much on Seymour he is not receiving the results as EK desired that he should achieve in polls specifically and she stated something like "I guess audience is not appreciating/interested that much in Seymour as she thought they would be".

IMO Seymour is still the ultimate villain of ORS and the other candidate would be Agnes but she is not given that much screen time. Axel is just a baby infront of Seymour.
She tries to write a sophisticate villain who quotes Nietzsche and people prefer big cocks and an incel. Kinda depressing.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I get it but she has to learn the audience shes writing for. You could make him as sophisticated as you want but if he's not in enough sex scenes being dominant as fuck its not gonna play to this audience for the most part

Reactions: Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes