robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hopefully, Axel is just a big musclehead who gets off on acting tough..until he meets someone who can actually fight..someone smaller like ..say..Ian..who knows how to fight and kicks his ass. the bigger they are, the harder they fall. watching Lena jump into Ian's arms and making out with him after getting his ass whooped would certainly put Axel in his place..#IHATEAXEL

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ian already showed Axel that he won't tolerate his 12 grade kid bullshit when Axel resorted to get physical with Ian on Ivy's birthday party. How Ian deflects Axel's hand(Anime level shit scenario in my head:KEK:). I'm gonna say Ian is gonna hand him a bag... bag full of his trampled egoist demeanor, to hide his face in it!:BootyTime:

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
hopefully, Axel is just a big musclehead who gets off on acting tough..until he meets someone who can actually fight..someone smaller like ..say..Ian..who knows how to fight and kicks his ass. the bigger they are, the harder they fall. watching Lena jump into Ian's arms and making out with him after getting his ass whooped would certainly put Axel in his place..#IHATEAXEL
Ian already showed Axel that he won't tolerate his 12 grade kid bullshit when Axel resorted to get physical with Ian on Ivy's birthday party. How Ian deflects Axel's hand(Anime level shit scenario in my head:KEK:). I'm gonna say Ian is gonna hand him a bag... bag full of his trampled egoist demeanor, to hide his face in it!:BootyTime:
Even before the party, we've seen how fragile his ego is. It's also part of the reason I want Wade and Cindy to work things out. Can you imagine how rattled he'll be if Cindy rejected him for someone like Wade? Add Ian kicking Axel's ass, I think his ego will be shattered.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well on my main path, i chose to help Wade with Cindy, and although that seems to be going south, that might not be the case. hopefully, since like the previous poster, i think Cindy rejecting Axel would result in something like either his ego gets shattered, or he ends up assaulting Cindy and ends up in jail where he can get butt raped by Perry's favorites..the chicks with dicks..:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sep 14, 2023
Hoping for Perry to turn Emma onto a sharing kink with Ian ending up as their bull. Add in Lena as a dominatrix to the mix and you have some potentially very interesting dynamics. :coffee:

Too bad EK is too busy with scenarios of Lena becoming a drug addicted sex slave to Seymour or some shit, or getting gangbanged by GGGB cameos... SAD!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Wade and Perry are losers who spend all day on a couch smelling each other's farts, that's why I like that Ian stays with all the women and Jeremy is my threesome brother. I like to share women with him whenever I can. I would never wish anything bad on Jeremy but if I can't win the tournament with Ian I would like him to win it and the others to go to hell especially toxic Axel, hopefully whoever wins might have a chance with Ivy

Apr 21, 2020
No, the best outcome at that point is a draw of sorts. Jeremy's physical advantage (both in reach and time spent training) can't be overcome in just a few weeks.
Thanks. The first time I fought him no matter what I did I couldn't beat him. I restarted the whole game, but took every opportunity for extra training when prompted. This time I took him down with a grapple, but in the end got knocked out. Didn't want to take an outright L against this dickhead if I didn't have too.

Kopaka

Aug 16, 2018
Is there an error on the android version of chapter 11? It seems to skip Ivy's b-day party, and then loops back around to Lena working at the club bar twice, but the second time there are no customers so it's impossible to proceed.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Is there an error on the android version of chapter 11? It seems to skip Ivy's b-day party, and then loops back around to Lena working at the club bar twice, but the second time there are no customers so it's impossible to proceed.
Yes, it seems that the origin of the error is when you are going to buy the dress to be a waitress at the Blazer. Don't go buy normal clothes; only bikini, dress, tattoos and/or sex shop or at least that's the bug I know

Kopaka

Aug 16, 2018
Yes, it seems that the origin of the error is when you are going to buy the dress to be a waitress at the Blazer. Don't go buy normal clothes; only bikini, dress, tattoos and/or sex shop or at least that's the bug I know
Yep that fixed it, thanks!

Reactions: Sethmsf
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes