Sep 25, 2020
but she was willing to put out and was/is loyal to him
Nah, she is rather possessive, not loyal. I can't see any scene she would work on that relationship or cherish Jeremy as a living person. She tries to fend off other BBC junkies of his junk, because she wants to secure it for herself as a sexual resource.

Point me to one scene where Louise presents some true dedication or behavior which would show her adherence to some higher values or relationship ideals or even simply why she thinks they would make a good pairing.

I can't recall any of this, so I assume there is nothing of that sort. And ORS shows us other characters can develop deeper relations, so you can't blame storytelling or character arcs.

As he only cares about one thing.
Just as Ivy. And she is his main pick up interest and naughtiness enabler on female side. The rest is just colateral demoralization stuff, as these two try to be together.

The thing is though he claims and says 'he doesn't wanna hurt her' and is afraid of talking to her but keeps fucking around and doesn't even try to her about the relationship at all.
Well, maybe people of Alcoholics Anonymous try not to hurt other people, but when they end drunk, they hurt them. I consider him as a sex addict blessed with big dick and daisy chain of size queen groupies obssesed about him, as he is obssesed with sex. That creates funny social bubble around him.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

GrimmjawAvn

Jul 22, 2022
Just started playing this game after gggb and was curious to know how many more chapters are planned for this game to end?

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Term is lack of confidence and somewhat impressionable. That said, we can taper it in ways, depending on ones choices.

So naturally, Holly isn't easy to be corrupted. It's how YOU the Player allow such things. So the fault lies in you for allowing such things.
In fact, you as a player can help Holly come out of her shell and in mechanical terms have her new outfit without falling into Ivy's hands, without having an affair or love with Lena/Ian or without having an affair with Mark. I'm not saying that's better or worse, just that you can influence her without "forcing" her to sleep with anyone if you want or you can do it by taking her to fuck everyone she can.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Nah, she is rather possessive, not loyal. I can't see any scene she would work on that relationship or cherish Jeremy as a living person. She tries to fend off other BBC junkies of his junk, because she wants to secure it for herself as a sexual resource.

Just as Ivy. And she is his main pick up interest and naughtiness enabler on female side. The rest is just colateral demoralization stuff, as these two try to be together.
Possessive sure. But there is nothing wrong with being a bit clingy in a relationship. The issue though is her lashing out at others. Thats her biggest problem.

But her not being loyal? Lets ask the serious questions here... Did she fuck around on him? Majority says no, though is the possibility for the poor mans threesome with Ian-Lena if she happens to still be with her jackass of a boyfriend. Was she willing to endulge his fantasies, for the sake of making him happy? Yes. Sure, she wants him all to herself, as would any girlfriend wanting their boyfriend to be. Problem is though, Jeremy ain't loyal to her at all. Sure, she may enjoy the BBC, but she is still fond of the jackass enough to love him, even if he is scum and doesn't see her as a 'real girlfriend'. So in short, she was entirely loyal, even with her flaws.

Ivy is hardly an enabler. The only reason they have a rapport is the jackass sent her a unsolicited dick pic, and Ivy at the time, not knowing he was actually taken at the time, went with it. Now however, that naughtiness and friendship is waning thin, and given how we influence our opinion on Jeremy with Ivy (Ian) and how Jeremy deperately asks (Pathetic) for Lena to put in a good word for him, yeah there won't be any 'try to be together' any time soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yuvce

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's funny when with Lena you tell him that you will talk to Ivy about him and Ian has already made it so bad that you can't say anything or when you talk to her and tell her that it's better that she not give him the chance xD
Natually I go the double whammy. Tell him he's trash and it ain't happening. Guy's soul is gonna die inside once (if ever) we have Ian hook up with her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Natually I go the double whammy. Tell him he's trash and it ain't happening. Guy's soul is gonna die inside once (if ever) we have Ian hook up with her.
That's my Canon choice on my main route; Then in chapter 12 I improve the relationship slightly and I'm looking forward to seeing if there is a Lena - Ivy - Ian threesome to see if by telling him like with Lena - Louise he also wants to high five hahahaha

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That's my Canon choice on my main route; Then in chapter 12 I improve the relationship slightly and I'm looking forward to seeing if there is a Lena - Ivy - Ian threesomw to see if by telling him like with Lena - Louise he also wants to high five hahahaha
That is so cruel... I fucking love it.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
That is so cruel... I fucking love it.
Thank You hahahaha

EDIT
I also tell you that I have the feeling that if you end up badly with Jeremy and you have been a bad boy (You have fucked Minerva, Cindy, Alison while having a partner) he could end up biting you in the ass because the guy knows all your mistake except de flig with Jess if you have it (and for the moment)

Last edited:
Reactions: | Vee |

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
three questions, if you want to answer:
- With or without condom ? If not, did you creampied the lady ?
- Your wife wants the same by you or being dominated by another man while you watch ?
- If your wife choose another male, She wants a raw fucking with the "gran finale" or she wants being banged protected ?
1 - It was without a condom, she had a plug and it because we did it on other occasions and I creampied her and I also penetrated her anus with my fist as if it were another penis and when she reached orgasm she urinated and defecated at the same time, the place was left made a mess, I took her to a shower to clean ourselves
2 - He wants it to be me, I asked him if he wanted it to be someone else but he refused
3 - That's what she says, we are in a swinger relationship and I don't want to spoil her experience. For her birthday, which coincided with an event we are going to, I convinced three men to have a gangbang with my wife, which didn't go so well because They sold out fast and I was doing my thing with a woman and she showed up and didn't seem satisfied so I had to take care of her too

I hope the answers are useful, I hope that you also want to share and that you are not a vanilla without anything interesting to tell

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Ivy is hardly an enabler. The only reason they have a rapport is the jackass sent her a unsolicited dick pic, and Ivy at the time, not knowing he was actually taken at the time, went with it. Now however, that naughtiness and friendship is waning thin, and given how we influence our opinion on Jeremy with Ivy (Ian) and how Jeremy deperately asks (Pathetic) for Lena to put in a good word for him, yeah there won't be any 'try to be together' any time soon.
I vehemently believe if she really wanted him, she would have already had him a thousand times over before Louise even had him once. All subsequent "scenes" are pity sex allowed by the player. I think Ivy asking for Ian's opinion of Jeremy is more to test his (Ian's) intelligence, and see whether Ian's just as stupid or not. Anyway, here's Ivy slaughtering the yandere bitch Louise.
screenshot08.png

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Thank You hahahaha

EDIT
I also tell you that I have the feeling that if you end up badly with Jeremy and you have been a bad boy (You have fucked Minerva, Cindy, Alison while having a partner) he could end up biting you in the ass because the guy knows all your mistake except de flig with Jess if you have it (and for the moment)
Oh for sure. Then again, I play my card well enough, while trashing the relationship I have with Jeremy in the process.

• Love
Reactions: nayzen and Sethmsf
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes