Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Oh for sure. Then again, I play my card well enough, while trashing the relationship I have with Jeremy in the process.
I like how you think hahaha, when it comes to Jeremy I also have Ian clean and he can't get dirty (for now at least) while I continue to undermine any opportunity he might have. In fact, we have a good relationship at the end of the prologue with a 7/12 if I remember correctly

Reactions: SerHawkes

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
That is so cruel... I fucking love it.
*sigh* no that is not really cruel. But in chapter 17, one of the female characters (I will not say who), will be eaten by a lion. That, by some people's standards, might be considered cruel; it sort of depends on your culture.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I vehemently believe if she really wanted him, she would have already had him a thousand times over before Louise even had him once. All subsequent "scenes" are pity sex allowed by the player. I think Ivy asking for Ian's opinion of Jeremy is more to test his (Ian's) intelligence, and see whether Ian's just as stupid or not. Anyway, here's Ivy slaughtering the yandere bitch Louise.
View attachment 3183101
Not wrong, as she could have had him any time, yet never did. Though I think her asking Ian about his opinion on Jeremy isn't about Ian's intelligence on things that Jeremy has done but could be geniune on what he thinks of Jeremy as it does factor into things later with Lena and her talk with Jeremy, etc. Mainly because we haven't had any real interaction with her up until then and she is asking that question. But you could be right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and yuvce

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
*sigh* no that is not really cruel. But in chapter 17, one of the female characters (I will not say who), will be eaten by a lion. That, by some people's standards, might be considered cruel; it sort of depends on your culture.
For Jeremy, who is desperate as fuck just to get Ivy on the bedpost notch, be denied by her, Lena, and Ian, only to have his bro get to there before him AND brag about it? That's cruel in my book. It's literally the middle finger to the guy who acted overly desperate to get it and was denied hard.

Also, highly doubtful as fuck that would happen but keep dreaming whatever bullshit arab corruption crap as that tickles your fancy I guess.

Sep 25, 2020
Possessive sure. But there is nothing wrong with being a bit clingy in a relationship. The issue though is her lashing out at others. Thats her biggest problem.
Because she doesn't have anything to offer. I'm on Ivy side, when it comes to her character judgment. It's nothing wrong with being a bit clingy in relationship, if you represent something with yourself beside that.

Ivy is hardly an enabler. The only reason they have a rapport is the jackass sent her a unsolicited dick pic, and Ivy at the time, not knowing he was actually taken at the time, went with it. Now however, that naughtiness and friendship is waning thin, and given how we influence our opinion on Jeremy with Ivy (Ian) and how Jeremy deperately asks (Pathetic) for Lena to put in a good word for him, yeah there won't be any 'try to be together' any time soon.
If you follow Lena size queen path, the whole naughty game night is set up to help go public with her fetish and sexually scout or probe Jeremy for Ivy. Either because him fucking around boosts his atractiveness in her eyes or she likes clusterfuck of social relations, before she finds somebody really interesting. So yes, lesbian experiments in public places, following fetish bliss without shame disguised as game of bottle or even shopping in adult store makes her enabler for Lena.

Ivy likes to slutify her friends through peer pressure. Jeremy tries to do the same with masculine part of the herd by trying to establish more hedonistic relationship standards.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
That is cruel no matter what culture, I guess what my wife always tells me is true, that the natural enemy of a woman is another woman who hates her, as she says "from the front they smile at you and when you turn your back to them you get stab", it won't be affecting you SerHawkes :unsure:

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
I like how you think hahaha, when it comes to Jeremy I also have Ian clean and he can't get dirty (for now at least) while I continue to undermine any opportunity he might have. In fact, we have a good relationship at the end of the prologue with a 7/12 if I remember correctly
That's basically my playthrough as well keeping it civil with jeremy while cockblocking him and ivy at every turn :ROFLMAO:

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Because she doesn't have anything to offer. I'm on Ivy side, when it comes to her character judgment. It's nothing wrong with being a bit clingy in relationship, if you represent something with yourself beside that.

If you follow Lena size queen path, the whole naughty game night is set up to help go public with her fetish and sexually scout or probe Jeremy for Ivy. Either because him fucking around boosts his atractiveness in her eyes or she likes clusterfuck of social relations, before she finds somebody really interesting. So yes, lesbian experiments in public places, following fetish bliss without shame disguised as game of bottle or even shopping in adult store makes her enabler for Lena.

Ivy likes to slutify her friends through peer pressure. Jeremy tries to do the same with masculine part of the herd by trying to establish more hedonistic relationship standards.
I like ivy but i have to agree she is hella manipulative a good example of her character is when holly joins the the poll dancing class she instantly cannot wait to get her hooks in her.

That and her interrogating ian after he confront's jeremy about gillian was definitely her way of digging for information on cindy in the hopes that she can get back at her and axel after losing her spot at wildcats.

Reactions: | Vee |

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I like ivy but i have to agree she is hella manipulative a good example of her character is when holly joins the the poll dancing class she instantly cannot wait to get her hooks in her.

That and her interrogating ian after he confront's jeremy about gillian was definitely her way of digging for information on cindy in the hopes that she can get back at her and axel after losing her spot at wildcats.
Ivy's manipulation and influence only goes as far as the player allows it to. At least, on Lena's end, that is. You can keep Holly from being fully corrupted by her, you can refuse to take the drug she offers, you can refuse to pose for Axel. With Ian, there haven't been enough interactions between them (sacrilege... I know). But yeah, she definitely wants to get back at Cindy, and I think she'll use Wade as a pawn for her plan. Not saying she'll fuck him, but maybe make Cindy think that she's fucking him. What has me curious is how she'll get back at Axel.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
With Ian, there haven't been enough interactions between them (sacrilege... I know).
screenshot2263.png

What has me curious is how she'll get back at Axel.
Honestly, the only way I see her getting back at Axel is with/"using" Lena. Because lets be real, he's not over Lena at all, and it would be almost fitting to use Lena as a tool to get back at him. But outside of that, it's kinda hard to see how she would get back at him. Air dirty laundry maybe?

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
View attachment 3183448

Honestly, the only way I see her getting back at Axel is with/"using" Lena. Because lets be real, he's not over Lena at all, and it would be almost fitting to use Lena as a tool to get back at him. But outside of that, it's kinda hard to see how she would get back at him. Air dirty laundry maybe?
I doubt she'll use lena directly since she's like one of the only people ivy genuinely seems to like and care for, if i had to put money on it i think she'll probably use ian's relationship with lena to get under his skin since as you said axel isn't truly over her and lena will just be caught in the middle meaning we may very well get that ian vs axel fight in the near future.

le thomaz

Jan 20, 2023
View attachment 3183448

SerHawkes can't believe I crossed paths with you again, just sending this as a Hi and to say that I also got banned from the official discord server of this outstanding game that we enjoy so much to play, cheers!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I will be waiting for all of you who managed to miss that single point in athletics and get your ass whooped as a result.
That day Ian remembered when he decided to put in extra hours smoking weed in addition to the gym and never got that last fit point.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Won't speak for others, but it won't happen to my Ian. I send my Ian to the gym frequently and avoid weed and whatever the fuck that drug Emma offered was.
You're right, besides that scene where it seems like the game is broken and you don't understand what's happening, moment!, if I know the scene it's that I made Ian try drugs and because I don't remember how it happened, is it because of the drugs too? :unsure:

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
You all are talking about guy fights like that is where it's at...
You want to beat Axel's ass for being a chad / douche...
Maybe you want to go after Jeremy for banging Lena too...
No no no...
What's gonna happen?
One of the guy gets a little black eye, and a bruised cheek?
Whoop dee doo...

Those are not going to be the fun fights.

Lena vs Cindy... That's a fight that is long over due. Although Cherry is long over due for an ass whooping from Lena.
A titty might pop out! The cat fights are gonna be way better.

Reactions: tbs9090
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes