foxloversi

Sep 27, 2023
Here you go guys

Show less

Here's the Full version for Chapter 12's tournament update! Minor bugs have been fixed, including some potential continuity errors in the Alison path and Lena+Holly+Ivy path (chapter 10-11) plus other quality of life improvements and structural polish. The scene with Jeremy/Marcel in Chapter 11 has been expanded with a new image, animation and text. Once again, we have to thank Lara for the proofreading and gallery, and BloodyMares for the diligent work spotting narrative and coding issues.
This part of Chapter 12 focuses on the MMA tournament, while trying to advance some plotlines with character relationships. You might also find a particularly intense and maybe unexpected scene if you're on a certain path...
I had to go back and fix somewhat of a plothole regarding the Cindy love path: turns out Ian hadn't yet broken up with Lena and/or Alison even though he said he would, and as I was writing this chapter, I realized adding those event now would feel out of place. A quick replay of Chapter 11 might be needed to avoid possible bugs. I've also tweaked some "kickboxing" requirements that apparently made impossible to get to the master level during chapter 11, did you encounter this problem?
I also took the opportunity to tweak Seymour's scene in this last chapter, and add something I had in my mind but wasn't able to include. I wanted to save it for later, but it made so much sense to include it in this scene, and I had to.

Regarding the tournament itself; I knew I wanted to create a narrative-driven fighting system since before starting ORS, that's why I included the MMA training concept right from the start. I know it's not really integral to the plot of an erotic game, and some of you will skip entirely and wish I hadn't devoted the time I did (because, in the end, I made it way more complicated than I probably should).
But for those who try it, I hope you enjoy it; I've tested it quite a lot and I believe it works as intended; it's been a real head-ache to build but I also had quite a lot of fun, so it's a side-quest I enjoyed and I hope the effort put into it translates into something fun and enjoyable for players too.
In any case, I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts and opinions, and, as always, please report any remaining bugs you might come across down in the comments or through

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Here you go guys

Show less
PC
Mac
Android
Here's the Full version for Chapter 12's tournament update! Minor bugs have been fixed, including some potential continuity errors in the Alison path and Lena+Holly+Ivy path (chapter 10-11) plus other quality of life improvements and structural polish. The scene with Jeremy/Marcel in Chapter 11 has been expanded with a new image, animation and text. Once again, we have to thank Lara for the proofreading and gallery, and BloodyMares for the diligent work spotting narrative and coding issues.
This part of Chapter 12 focuses on the MMA tournament, while trying to advance some plotlines with character relationships. You might also find a particularly intense and maybe unexpected scene if you're on a certain path...
I had to go back and fix somewhat of a plothole regarding the Cindy love path: turns out Ian hadn't yet broken up with Lena and/or Alison even though he said he would, and as I was writing this chapter, I realized adding those event now would feel out of place. A quick replay of Chapter 11 might be needed to avoid possible bugs. I've also tweaked some "kickboxing" requirements that apparently made impossible to get to the master level during chapter 11, did you encounter this problem?
I also took the opportunity to tweak Seymour's scene in this last chapter, and add something I had in my mind but wasn't able to include. I wanted to save it for later, but it made so much sense to include it in this scene, and I had to.

Regarding the tournament itself; I knew I wanted to create a narrative-driven fighting system since before starting ORS, that's why I included the MMA training concept right from the start. I know it's not really integral to the plot of an erotic game, and some of you will skip entirely and wish I hadn't devoted the time I did (because, in the end, I made it way more complicated than I probably should).
But for those who try it, I hope you enjoy it; I've tested it quite a lot and I believe it works as intended; it's been a real head-ache to build but I also had quite a lot of fun, so it's a side-quest I enjoyed and I hope the effort put into it translates into something fun and enjoyable for players too.
In any case, I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts and opinions, and, as always, please report any remaining bugs you might come across down in the comments or through
Thank you!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Here you go guys

Show less
PC
Mac
Android

Chears.gif Chears.gif Confettis.gif Confettis.gif Confettis.gif

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Here you go guys

Show less
PC
Mac
Android

There is no mention of missing scene:unsure: or was it referred to the gallery? Will play it and check it.

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
So, we still didnt reach the beach house arc, right?
Also, i'm looking forward for the next chapter so that the true MVP makes his return (Stan).

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I think till at least ch10, Cindy will be with Wade but also cheat with Ian like Minerva. Depending on your relationship with Perry, I expect Ian to exchange places with Wade.
In any plausible scenario, I think it would shake up the entire friend group. That's why, for branching's sake (to avoid a lot of extra work), I don't see it being made public until closer to end-of-development. It's a lot easier to write in a confrontation here or there with a friend/ex-friend who knows rather than chapter-to-chapter alternate dialogues/meet-up-arrangements between the whole group. That's just my guess though. There are a few other ways to handle it without much work that might be more lazy/implausible narrative-wise.

Other alts for an earlier group-reveal: Maybe Wade takes a trip to Japan on a pro tour and won't be back for months - A few simple dialogue changes, each chapter, sparing any group-changing confrontations till the end. (Or hell, following some of the ridiculous coincidences in-game, maybe there's a tournament in Dubai).

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What is the new scene? I assumed its giving Alison a present, but that still skips to the evening, so that is still Wip.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
YOU MIGHT'VE TO PLAY CH11 FROM START:KEK::

CHANGES In CH12 Prologue Final:

1) Added Conversation after Gym threesome(IvyxLenaxHolly) + Kiss Removed during songwriting scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Removed IvyxLenaxHolly gym threesome If Lena is couple with Ian (Finally Less Lena's hypocrisy) + Kiss Removed during songwriting scene

3)

4) Lena will be on beach house a day later on sunday:devilish:. We may get IanxEmma scene on beach house:coffee:.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes