Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I won, I made Ian learn jiu jitsu and win easily, but when Jeremy told him what Lena did, I guess Ian felt like he got knocked out?:unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
My Jiujitsu Ian had to use 1 Will to finish by submission, yet he doesn't need it if he masters Kickboxing.

Eh, nothing like savescumming to keep trying and getting the knockout.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My Jiujitsu Ian had to use 1 Will to finish by submission
It's not needed if you save the second takedown until late in the second round (like, 1:30 left on the clock late). The other guy is too tired (and potentially also hurt, and losing score-wise) at that point, and he isn't able to put up much of a fight. Got him submit clean this way with 5 jiujitsu and 2 kickboxing Ian.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
why the scene for this chapter so much less than chapter 11 anyone have any idea?
The chapters are now divided into up to 3 sub sections and each is now getting 2 separate updates, so it'll be a while before chapter 12 will be as large as chapter 11

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Ok, repeat
Master Jiu Jitsu, atletism 7-8 with extra time in gym
Win dominating the combat by submission at 2:30 of second round

Round 1: Attack - grapple - Attack and shoot - Throw him - Secure the position - Tie him up -> Provoke - Grapple - Throw him - Submit him.

Round 2: Dodge -> Guard up - Block - Take him down - Pin him down - Submit him - Go to submission

You will receive some hits, it is inevitable, you cannot win without receiving some damage, but with this method it is quick and easy

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For a lazy Ian who didn't attend extra class and has Jiujitsu 5, Kickboxing 2 and Athletics 6, this is a sequence that will get him a win without any RNG involved:

Round 1:

Guard
Attack -> Test the waters
Provoke -> Grapple -> Throw him -> Secure the position -> Tie him up

end of round: Ian score 3, tired 0. Rival score 2, tired 4

Round 2:

Block
Attack -> Grapple -> Shoot directly -> Slam him -> Go for submission -> Get up (or spend a will point to end right there)
Dodge -> Block -> Protect your body
Attack -> Attack -> Reverse the position -> Rest -> Pin him down -> Go for submission

end of round: Ian score 10, tired 1, hurt 1. Rival score 7, tired 5, hurt 4

edit: alternative version to end round 2 quicker, if one isn't interested in making it more flashy

Block
Attack -> Grapple -> Shoot directy -> Wrestle him -> Rest -> Pin him down -> Go for submission

end rount: Ian score 7, tired 0, hurt 1. Rival score 5, tired 4, hurt 1

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Is it possible for Lena to keep her stalkfap if she works for Seymour? I read it somewhere that it is however I can't find now.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Is it possible for Lena to keep her stalkfap if she works for Seymour? I read it somewhere that it is however I can't find now.
No, it is not possible, one of the conditions to work with Seymour after his last offer/blackmail is to delete Stalkfap. If in chapter 11 Lena does not end the relationship, in chapter 12 she has deleted it

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
i just beat charles olivera in my first amature fight
i guess nexrt time we will fight the eva kiss version of islam makhachev and we need to strike and fend off the grapling no matter what :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BUKUBAKA
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes