Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
begin
YOU MIGHT'VE TO PLAY CH11 FROM START:CAKE::

CHANGES In CH12 Prologue Final:

1) Added Conversation after Gym threesome(IvyxLenaxHolly) + Kiss Removed during songwriting scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Removed IvyxLenaxHolly gym threesome If Lena is couple with Ian (Finally Less Lena's hypocrisy) + Kiss Removed during songwriting scene

3)

4) Lena will be on beach house a day later on sunday:devilish:. We may get IanxEmma scene on beach house:coffee:.
If Ian and Emma have sex on the beach just as sunset hits and we can throw Perry into the sea, when they orgasm together and we watch Perry drown, It would be nice if they took a selfie and showed it to Lena? :unsure:

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2020
I think they should have a pregnancy meter on some of the girls
Extra incentive to avoid Alison's route at all costs.
That is the main reason why I play on two save lines for different scenarios. I'm curious if that threesome gone wrong when she takes Jeremy bareback will have its consequences. Especially when after that adventure she insists Ian should always use condom.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hmm looks there's no change in the full version for Lena/Axel, and Ian in relationship with Lena still gets to be oblivious about it even if those two fucked in the club bathroom. Unlike all Lena's other cheating. Kinda makes me wonder why this is made an exception and where it's heading.

edit: nvm, looks like Lena/Axel gets rolled into regular lena_cheating at the start of Ch.12. So, Ian does get told, and there's gonna be fireworks on this path too, and i don't mean the ones Ian might've bought for the beach trip. :whistle:

Roman1xbet

Sep 28, 2019
guys, how can you make Lena X Jeremy “wake up” and Lena and Ian dating. Or does this only work in the gallery? ( Marcel scene)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Mind you, it's possible for Lena to hook up with both Jeremy and Ian, if that's your thing. She just won't get into a full-blown relationship in such scenario.

Roman1xbet

Sep 28, 2019
Mind you, it's possible for Lena to hook up with both Jeremy and Ian, if that's your thing. She just won't get into a full-blown relationship in such scenario.
I meant a full-blown relationship, most likely in Marcel scene in gallery these variables can be adjusted, but in fact it’s impossible to “wake up” Jeremy and full-blown relationship with Ian

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Damn, the game keeps changing so many things from past episodes that it makes you want to play only when all the episodes have been released...
Thats the negative thing of playing this game now,EK keeps changing and adding shit fucking all our saves.
You either accept this or wait till the game is completed years from now.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes