Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Alison is a Yandere. We all know it. She can't take no or rejection from her crush well. Bring water buckets, in case break glass.
That why I let Jeremy have her lol, let him deal with it, Alison is good looking but not love material, same for Cindy, she is very hot but had control issues and everything has to be her way or she cries.

For me in this game the perfect girls are Lena, either on her faithfull as sharing her path, Holly, basicly she is pure still if not let Ivy touch her, Emma, she is not bad, bit in the kind of the girls I like, Cherry could be good, but with Lena and Axel it difficult, not sure about others.

Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I like all the women in the game to have sex with, but for me the one that interests me the most as a couple is Holly, she has a lot in common and does not have a past that could create conflicts between them. :love: :love:
You say that... however she does possibly create some conflict... Then again, it could lead to the eventual Throuple of Lena-Ian-Holly... Unless EK fucks that over in favor for some bullshit kink shit...

Reactions: tbs9090

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That why I let Jeremy have her lol, let him deal with it, Alison is good looking but not love material, same for Cindy, she is very hot but had control issues and everything has to be her way or she cries.
Same. Jeremy can have Alison for all I care. Ivy? Not so much.

Reactions: axy2 and A360

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You say that... however she does possibly create some conflict... Then again, it could lead to the eventual Throuple of Lena-Ian-Holly... Unless EK fucks that over in favor for some bullshit kink shit...
In the future maybe for now Lena keeps her distance from Ian if I'm with Holly, a threesome wouldn't be bad between Holly, Lena and Ian :unsure: :love:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
It's obvious that you don't understand how hard a breakup can be, the insecurities and fear it can create in your mind, especially when a person you really like appears, and the uncertainty that not knowing if it's going to work out because it creates in your heart. Maybe you are not ready for a relationship and you could lose it if you don't take the risk, I tell you from experience, it is not so easy to start over when you were in love with your previous couple and there are still emotions that are in conflict because of that. :unsure: :cool::giggle:
Don't lecture on me on what you think I can't understand. You know absolutely nothing about my personal experiences, and here you are trying to impose your opinions and your experiences on me just cause you disagree with what I have to say. I have my reasons for having certain opinions on certain characters, and I'm not obligated to disclose those reasons. If you disagree with what I have to say, then feel free to ignore me.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
In the future maybe for now Lena keeps her distance from Ian if I'm with Holly, a threesome wouldn't be bad between Holly, Lena and Ian :unsure: :love:
That a bit sad, Lena don't mind other girls, but when you kiss Holly on the book singing fair, it game over and she breaks with Ian, but after if Ian stay faithfull to Lena she is still can seduce Holly if got the correct points. Somehow that feels greedy lol.

Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
That a bit sad, Lena don't mind other girls, but when you kiss Holly on the book singing fair, it game over and she breaks with Ian, but after if Ian stay faithfull to Lena she is still can seduce Holly if got the correct points. Somehow that feels greedy lol.
She is hypocritical and she does question herself that exact thing. It's not when you kiss Holly but when you have sex with her. If Lena tells Ian that she kissed Holly before the inevitable throuple she will get big points from me in her character development.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yuvce I'm not trying to impose anything on you, I just wanted to explain to you that it is so not easy to take that step and start a new relationship with another person, I hope you understand that it is not an attack ;)
I recommend that you modify your last post or the moderator might get upset and give you a warning or ban from the thread for insulting another member
He's not wrong though. You do impose your "wisdom" on others as if it is fact, when you don't know us. You did it to me earlier, and I've seen you do it to others as well. We're more than happy to discuss and theorize this game we all enjoy, but frequently you try to impart real world advice while we're discussing a game that helps people live out certain fantasies.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
She is hypocritical and she does question herself that exact thing. It's not when you kiss Holly but when you have sex with her. If Lena tells Ian that she kissed Holly before the inevitable throuple she will get big points from me in her character development.
I never had sex with Holly but it did kiss Holly on the book fair in the hotel room, after I told Lena coze she already knew from Holly and Lena broke up with Ian, so it doesn't have to be sex with Holly, anything with Holly more then friends is enough for Lena to break up with Ian. Not sure they changed that in this latest version, now I'm playing Faithfull Ian with hate sex with Minerva while Lena plays around with every possible guy.

I did roll back though to avoid that, I was never planning on getting broken up with Lena, but yea I kinda have hots for Holly too.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I kinda struggle a bit with the game lately.

Cause i cant really picture anymore where this thing is heading.

There are so many different paths, characters and things going on. EK cant even continue the plots each update, not even half of them... like this, the game needs to get at least 30 chapters or something like that... with maybe 2 chapters a year (at best) the whole game needs another 15 years until its finished :D yeah no, dont think so...

Did EK ever mentioned how many chapters she has planned beforehand? Did EK even planned out ahead? I dont think so anymore.

I like the game, but i really cant see the "light at the end of the tunnle", at chapter 8/9 you can start a "serious" relationship with either Lena/Ian or Holly/ian and i thaught "ok, the end is not that far anymore, maybe 4-5 chapters to go and then 1 or 2 more chapters for the finish-line" But now it seems like the game is just starting.

The thing with such complex games is... at some point its not possible anymore to wrap everything up to get it complete in a satisfying way. And to me it feels like we are past that point... EK needs to cut things out instead of adding more. Hopefully EK has most of the game planned out, but honestly? It doesnt feels like it anymore... more like EK winged everything and thats the reason why every chapter adds more to it without continuing existing plots. Hopefully iam wrong about it... but with each update my doubts became bigger and bigger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I never had sex with Holly but it did kiss Holly on the book fair in the hotel room, after I told Lena coze she already knew from Holly and Lena broke up with Ian, so it doesn't have to be sex with Holly, anything with Holly more then friends is enough for Lena to break up with Ian.
Not correct.

A little later they talk that out and can be together again. "Just the kiss" is not enough for a permanent breakup, its only a breakup for one chapter (or was it two chapters?)

There are some more decisions like that where Lena and Ian kinda "break up" but are getting together again if "you" want and made some other correct choices. They dont throw the relationship away that easily if you were serious most the time with it.

Thats something that is really awesome about ORS... the "status quo" changes a lot. Relationships of any kind arent stable the whole time, they struggle, have up and lows, and ORS managed it to show those struggles in a good way. The kiss with Holly is one of those obstacles, but its not an ultimate breaking point. Of course... hit to many "bumps in the road" and thats it... but just the one kiss isnt serious enough at that point.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Did EK ever mentioned how many chapters she has planned beforehand? Did EK even planned out ahead? I dont think so anymore.
Originally- 20+ chapters possible.
Semi recently- 16 chapters. (Then backlash happened)
Now- 20+ chapters again, patent pending.

Reactions: axy2

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I kinda struggle a bit with the game lately.

Cause i cant really picture anymore where this thing is heading.

There are so many different paths, characters and things going on. EK cant even continue the plots each update, not even half of them... like this, the game needs to get at least 30 chapters or something like that... with maybe 2 chapters a year (at best) the whole game needs another 15 years until its finished :D yeah no, dont think so...

I like the game, but i really cant see the "light at the end of the tunnle", at chapter 8/9 you can start a "serious" relationship with either Lena/Ian or Holly/ian and i thaught "ok, the end is not that far anymore, maybe 4-5 chapters to go and then 1 or 2 more chapters for the finish-line" But now it seems like the game is just starting.

The thing with such complex games is... at some point its not possible anymore to wrap everything up to get it complete in a satisfying way. And to me it feels like we are past that point... EK needs to cut things out instead of adding more. Hopefully EK has most of the game planned out, but honestly? It doesnt feels like it anymore... more like EK winged everything and thats the reason why every chapter adds more to it without continuing existing plots. Hopefully iam wrong about it... but with each update my doubts became bigger and bigger.
From what I understand EK tried to make a game with hardships, if you want to be succesfull then you have to be nasty, if you want to take the hard path then you will have to overcome being poor and find other ways. Its a bit a dark story, but eventualy you can get through it. In long line the game is liniar all the events will happen, no matter in what relation you are, it just small derive paths like Alison will go for Jeremy, Cindy for Axel and such if you neglect them as Ian, while Lena has options with Seymour, Robert, her ex shitty Axel, Mike, Jeremy and many other guys. Just play how you like it, if want to have both faithfull then keep it that way, if want to see all sex scenes then play a few times and don't be faithfull.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
From what I understand EK tried to make a game with hardships, if you want to be succesfull then you have to be nasty, if you want to take the hard path then you will have to overcome being poor and find other ways. Its a bit a dark story, but eventualy you can get through it. In long line the game is liniar all the events will happen, no matter in what relation you are, it just small derive paths like Alison will go for Jeremy, Cindy for Axel and such if you neglect them as Ian, while Lena has options with Seymour, Robert, her ex shitty Axel, Mike, Jeremy and many other guys. Just play how you like it, if want to have both faithfull then keep it that way, if want to see all sex scenes then play a few times and don't be faithfull.
I dont think you got my message and why i struggle with the game... cause what you mentioned here isnt my point in any way...

But i admit, my phrasing is not that good, and english is not my native language. So its kinda difficult to point out what exactly i mean, but yeah... you are far off the topic i was going for, no offense, probably my fault, cause of bad writing/phrasing i guess.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not correct.

A little later they talk that out and can be together again. "Just the kiss" is not enough for a permanent breakup, its only a breakup for one chapter (or was it two chapters?)

There are some more decisions like that where Lena and Ian kinda "break up" but are getting together again if "you" want and made some other correct choices. They dont throw the relationship away that easily if you were serious most the time with it.

Thats something that is really awesome about ORS... the "status quo" changes a lot. Relationships of any kind arent stable the whole time, they struggle, have up and lows, and ORS managed it to show those struggles in a good way. The kiss with Holly is one of those obstacles, but its not an ultimate breaking point. Of course... hit to many "bumps in the road" and thats it... but just the one kiss isnt serious enough at that point.
I didn't knew that, I told her and she told him she sounded like any break up at that moment, so yea I rolled immediatly back to an older save as I didn't wanted to be broken up with her.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I didn't knew that, I told her and she told him she sounded like any break up at that moment, so yea I rolled immediatly back to an older save as I didn't wanted to be broken up with her.
yeah a little later there are similar scenes. Like when you say as Ian that you dont like that Lena is sharing herself with other guys via stalkafap... her reaction is pretty harsh, even way more harsh than the "Holly Kiss" incident... but it can be patched up again. Those scenes are not that often, but there are some of them (i think i saw about 3 of those scenes already)... you have to make some more wrong turns for a permanent breakup, even though sometimes it seems like its "done for"... the realtionship between LEna and Ian isnt very stable... it takes time... so about chapter 12 they kinda found "each other" for real i think, even with some obstacles here and there (my ian kissed Holly too, and isnt fond of stalkafap, but yet they are deeply in love now) if you didnt go a cheating route that is.

Its never a "smooth sailing" in a relationship... EK managed to get that good into the game. Not for every relationship, but for Lena/Ian, or Ian/Cindy for example.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I didn't know either, always to be with Holly I try to have zero closeness with Lena to avoid conflicts between them and I can have a relationship with Holly, then I might try :love: :love:

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I am a Cindy fan, I believe she is the most interesting character in the game. She is much more appealing than any other character and I really wanted to see her, at least as one of the MCs. I think she is the most real one among them and her struggles make her the deepest character in the game but I don't see any reasonable way her relationship would work with Ian. Every relation has power dynamic within and in the love path, Ian has zero power in the relationship. He has to sacrifice too much also. He will lose Wade and Perry as a friend, has to miss to have deeper relationship either as a friend or a lover of Holly, he will probably lose Emma and most likely lose Alison too. He has to give up Lena and even if he drags it has to break up with Cherry eventually. He has to jeopardise his dream to become an author too because he cannot go to book fair. I think he will probably miss any chance to get closer to Ivy, because looks like even though she try to not show it she finds loyalty important. What he gets in return, becoming second choice at best. He always has to agree with her if not their relationship gets huge hit. Also she is ready to switch other options. She holds Ian as a safety net. Also Ian cannot give the glamorous life she is wanting and always has to keep up at his best. Relationships always have ups and downs, even if Ian overcomes everything Cindy throws at him when he eventually stumbles she won't hesitate to seek for better options. I noticed Ian can collect relationship points with Cindy and I can see dev gonna use that for Cindy's decision between Axel and Ian but even that should be huge red flag for Ian. Cindy's options are reciprocate Ian's feeling whom sacrificing everything he has or becoming a play thing of Axel for a while. All in all, I think Ian should stay clear of Cindy but I'll probably dedicate one maybe more saves for Cindy path because I find her journey highly interesting. :unsure::giggle::whistle:
That's why I canonically not in "love" path with Cindy, just screwing her, coercing her to cheat on Wade.
What I want with Cindy is to Procreate, I want her genes in my bloodline,
1)if she gets prego with my(Ian) seed and could pass it off as Wade's, then it's a good ending for me.
2) Other good ending is her becoming a single mom with me just being baby daddy, nothing else.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes