Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
yeah a little later there are similar scenes. Like when you say as Ian that you dont like that Lena is sharing herself with other guys via stalkafap... her reaction is pretty harsh, even way more harsh than the "Holly Kiss" incident... but it can be patched up again. Those scenes are not that often, but there are some of them (i think i saw about 3 of those scenes already)... you have to make some more wrong turns for a permanent breakup, even though sometimes it seems like its "done for"... the realtionship between LEna and Ian isnt very stable... it takes time... so about chapter 12 they kinda found "each other" for real i think, even with some obstacles here and there (my ian kissed Holly too, and isnt fond of stalkafap, but yet they are deeply in love now) if you didnt go a cheating route that is.

Its never a "smooth sailing" in a relationship... EK managed to get that good into the game. Not for every relationship, but for Lena/Ian, or Ian/Cindy for example.
Is there a way also that Ian accept her more naughty stalkfap stuff? Because personaly I would never be jealous if my girl did that, least more acceptable then that she would fuck around with other guys, showing her body and being naughty, doesn't bother me in fact I would even help her with some sex scenes lol.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
That's why I canonically not in "love" path with Cindy, just screwing her, coercing her to cheat on Wade.
What I want with Cindy is to Procreate, I want her genes in my bloodline,
1)if she gets prego with my(Ian) seed and could pass it off as Wade's, then it's a good ending for me.
2) Other good ending is her becoming a single mom with me just being baby daddy, nothing else.
If you want such scene play "Simple days", there mc get helped by his best friend and his gf to get him a girl and few days later he impregnate his best friend gf along side many other girls.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a way also that Ian accept her more naughty stalkfap stuff?
Only EK really knows at this point. It seems that in the most recent update Ian can potentially discover the new stuff Lena has been making (private requests etc) and get bothered by it, but any discussion between Ian and Lena regarding this, and how it's resolved, remains to be seen.

(if you're asking about the first instance of Ian discovering Lena's Stalkfap then yes, Ian can be accepting of it and help Lena take some pictures for her subscribers)

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Is there a way also that Ian accept her more naughty stalkfap stuff? Because personaly I would never be jealous if my girl did that, least more acceptable then that she would fuck around with other guys, showing her body and being naughty, doesn't bother me in fact I would even help her with some sex scenes lol.
I believe the conversation path can go that Ian is either upset over it, he can be uncomfortable or he can say it turns him on. In the case of the last 2 i believe that leads to them filming content together.

Reactions: ffive

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
That's why I canonically not in "love" path with Cindy, just screwing her, coercing her to cheat on Wade.
What I want with Cindy is to Procreate, I want her genes in my bloodline,
1)if she gets prego with my(Ian) seed and could pass it off as Wade's, then it's a good ending for me.
2) Other good ending is her becoming a single mom with me just being baby daddy, nothing else.
I would like Cindy to break up with Wade where Ian gets her pregnant and she starts a relationship with Axel where he believes that the child Cindy is expecting is his, they believe that Ian can get her pregnant several more times so that they can be one big happy family and Would that be a happy ending too? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
So what type of relationship would you like for them: a swinger relationship, an open relationship, Ian be a Alpha-cuck or beta-cuck?:unsure::unsure:
Personally, I would like Ian and Lena to have a swinger relationship with a high level of exhibitionism where they like to try others to look at them and desire them to have sex. :love::love:

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Never go Cinders path. Logic is simple. She's a taken woman. Better to try mend their relationship and see how Cuntxel fucks things over and see if Cinders truly is faithful to our best bro Wade or will she be a tempted stupid cunt that she probably is.

Best to just endure the 4+ year blue balling for Ian-Ivy. Or stick your dick in Emma.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
I would like Cindy to break up with Wade where Ian gets her pregnant and she starts a relationship with Axel where he believes that the child Cindy is expecting is his, they believe that Ian can get her pregnant several more times so that they can be one big happy family and Would that be a happy ending too? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
Plot twist, onec Cindy disclose to Axel " babe, you are going to be a daddy, I am pregnant", he kicked her out.

Reason? Axel knew that he fires blank and can't naturally gets girl pregnant

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
He can even be part of it... but needs a lot "lust" points for it, i think at least 8 in chapter 9 or 10, something like that... not that easy to achieve, you need to play him like a horndog more than once... you dont need to be unfaithful though, but i didnt manage to get that much lust points for him (1 or 2 points were missing at that point) without making some choices i didnt like. Well, if you have those points, you can encourage Lena, and make stalkafap content with her, be her photographer and so on.

Reactions: Firaxius

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Is Nat going to a future love interest or was she cut entirely? Those freckles drive me crazy
Probably not. Nat is a cameo appearance from Eva's other game Good girl Gone Bad, in which she was a side character to introduce Ash to threesomes and anal sex. If you're really interested in her though, you can play that game and have sex with her and any of your male love interests.

Reactions: varpep

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Plot twist, onec Cindy disclose to Axel " babe, you are going to be a daddy, I am pregnant", he kicked her out.

Reason? Axel knew that he fires blank and can't naturally gets girl pregnant
I wouldn't be surprised that Axel shoots blank, being always so aggresive and acting 100% of the day as a loser douch, his body can't produce healthy proteins.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Is Nat going to a future love interest or was she cut entirely? Those freckles drive me crazy
Probably not. Nat is a cameo appearance from Eva's other game Good girl Gone Bad, in which she was a side character to introduce Ash to threesomes and anal sex. If you're really interested in her though, you can play that game and have sex with her and any of your male love interests.

Given that we only get to meet her in one specific route, I´d agree a full on love interest seems unlikely at this point.

There´s already a lot of cut routes / semi-neglected characters / wasted opportunities for other (subjectively better) sub-routes, etc. Considering that, I´d assume at least, that Eva doesn´t seem to have much interest in adding the workload of yet another full fledged character arc and all it´s variations/impact on other sub-plots. Just speculating obviously... maybe Eva´s got their swagger back and adds a ton of content down the line, who knows.

However we already got this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the game files so it seems at least a scene with her and Ian could be planned at some point.

I believe she´s not single in game so maybe, if she´s still with the same guy from GGGB, I could also see them being an option for a swinging couples type of scene for the experimenting Ian/Lena couple-route, that wouldn´t have any implications on their friend group. But again that would depend on what/how much Eva still feels like adding.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
For the first time in a playthrough, I decided to go exclusive with Lena. This had the side effect of Alison coming even harder onto Ian. I slept with her but I'm beginning to regret my decision. She didn't even get mad when Ian came in her which got me a bit paranoid and made me reload just so I came on her chest instead. It seems Alison is very desperate and a danger to Ian's relationship with Lena.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
For the first time in a playthrough, I decided to go exclusive with Lena. This had the side effect of Alison come even harder onto Ian. I slept with her but I'm beginning to regret my decision. She didn't even get mad when Ian came in her which got me a bit paranoid and made me reload just so I came on her chest instead. It seems Alison is very desperate and a danger to Ian's relationship with Lena.
Yeah, to put it mildly... Bitch is OBSESSED with Ian. This is why you don't stick it into yandere pussy. Stick it into crazy. There is a difference people.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She makes a brief appearance in this update, and there's slight text variation for Ian if he's flirted with her before. It's not unlikely she might get a scene down the road, although probably nothing more involved than that. Then again, if Bad Jess of all people gets what seems like a potential route, then who knows.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
For the first time in a playthrough, I decided to go exclusive with Lena. This had the side effect of Alison come even harder onto Ian. I slept with her but I'm beginning to regret my decision. She didn't even get mad when Ian came in her which got me a bit paranoid and made me reload just so I came on her chest instead. It seems Alison is very desperate and a danger to Ian's relationship with Lena.
I never felt that danger, only Lena remembered it a few times Ian was seeing someone, and when Ian decided to make relation with Lena to be true, I automatic broke up with Alison, though in my new playthrough I don't go for Alison anymore, she is very boring to me, beside sex, she always constantly complains about her job, which is a huge turn down for me.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes