dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It is, essentially, gentrification that many real cities go through -- developers are buying out houses in poor districts, ramp up rents to force out old tenants, do some renovations and then rent these properties to rich corpo rats. Since there's far less houses than people, it doesn't really matter that the rich upper class is relatively limited in numbers, it leads to high profits and fucked up situation for everyone who can't afford it.
Happens in more than just poor districts now. Corporations - some foreign, some domestic - buy up entire streets, entire blocks even, of brand new housing developments and rent - not sell - them out at exorbitant rates, further inorganically raising the price of real estate in the few properties left for purchase & basically eliminating the middle class or any notion of ever owning property other than a shitty condo with monthly HOA fees. It's criminal, though unfortunately legal, in most if not all western countries. Ramped up tremendously in 2009 after the 08 housing crisis, with full permission of our elected leaders. I'm for temporarily bringing back cannibalism and eating all these motherfuckers. They (or their help) shop at Wholefoods and only eat organic so you know it's high quality meat.

Last edited:
Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Plot twist, onec Cindy disclose to Axel " babe, you are going to be a daddy, I am pregnant", he kicked her out.

Reason? Axel knew that he fires blank and can't naturally gets girl pregnant
I wouldn't be surprised that Axel shoots blank, being always so aggresive and acting 100% of the day as a loser douch, his body can't produce healthy proteins.
He doesn't shoot blanks. He just wants to impregnate Lena. But only when he's absolutely certain that she's his once again. Cindy's just a trophy for him to win. "A pussy for him to crush" as Jeremy would say. I cringed as I wrote that last part.

I never understood Seymour, he literaly buys every single house, apartment, workplaces up, then he turns up all the rent to impossible to pay for everyone on top all the workplaces he own you have to work at low rate payments, that somehow feels to me a disaster for him, because noone would be able to live in his town Baluart and he should then name the town Failurart.
Capitalist parasite profiting from the average Joe's misery. Nothing new here. He'll ruin anyone and everyone's life just because he thinks he can.

Reactions: tbs9090

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Lola's approval is the most satisfying thing in this game for me and I just recently figured how to gain it. In all my prior playthroughs, I always went for Cindy but in this one I tried to help Wade out. It seems Lola could always sense my treacherous nature before but not this time. Lola>Cindy. Lola is best girl! She is so goddamn cute!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Lola's approval is the most satisfying thing in this game for me and I just recently figured how to gain it. In all my prior playthroughs, I always went for Cindy but in this one I tried to help Wade out. It seems Lola could always sense my treacherous nature before but not this time. Lola>Cindy. Lola is best girl! She is so goddamn cute!
Super tight too.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I don't think it's specific to Cindy tho, If Ian is a cheater Lola is going to hate him.
Also she dislikes Lena for hooking up with Robert.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just speed run ORS from the beginning and it takes around 45 minutes+ to do it. That's way longer than i thought.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I don't think it's specific to Cindy tho, If Ian is a cheater Lola is going to hate him.
Also she dislikes Lena for hooking up with Robert.
Yea Lola likes only a relation if it build on trust, Robert wants Lena only for the sex, even he propose to do something romantic, he always include, but we can also go directly to the main course, bet Ian she likes aslong Ian show signs of trust, like no cheating with other girls and such.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Holly belongs to everyone,the public bicycle of Baluart.
Would be nice if Seymour taps that nerd ass.
I know Holly is bi-sexual, as she loves Ian and Lena, but I wonder what happens beyond closed doors with Minerva, after Ian gone over to Seymour to work, it felt somewhat weird when Minerva called Holly in private, which made me think what if Minerva always liked Holly because Holly gave her something naughty and made Minerva felt somewhat loved.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Lena/Perry soon ? :unsure:
I doubt it, Perry is way to weird with girls, though he likes them, he often friendzone them and hardly dare to do more. I know if not make a move on Emma as Ian, he does something with Emma, not sure about Cherry, Perry and Cherry would make a good cocktail.

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
Hello guys, I was wondering in order to get Bimbo Allison do you have participate in a threesome? Or can I get her to change in an exclusive Ian love playthrough?
Thanks in advance.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Hello guys, I was wondering in order to get Bimbo Allison do you have participate in a threesome? Or can I get her to change in an exclusive Ian love playthrough?
Thanks in advance.
You sure love being tortured by Yandere ladies. I won't stick it in crazy, but you do you. Don't forget if you even neglect her a second she will have fun with your best friends.

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes