ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He can even be part of it... but needs a lot "lust" points for it, i think at least 8 in chapter 9 or 10, something like that...
No, while there's icon to indicate this is a horny choice, there's no actual lust requirement for Ian to participate. He only needs to be subscribed to Lena's Stalkfap:
Python:
        i "I guess it just makes me feel a bit weird."
        l "Weird? How?"
        menu:
            "{image=icon_lust.webp}It turns me on" if ian_stalkfap:
// ...
            "It makes me feel insecure":
                i "Well, if I'm being honest... It makes me feel a bit insecure."
                l "Insecure?"
                i "I mean, I've never been with a girl who's in a position like that. I already knew you're a model, but Stalkfap is another ballpark."
                l "Wait, have you... Have you seen my posts there?"
                if ian_stalkfap:
                    i "I... I did, yeah."
                    l "Oh."
                    i "Sorry, I was curious and couldn't resist. I wanted to see what you share with other people..."
                    if stalkfap_pro == 0:
                        l "In that case, you know I'm only posting artistic content. Pics from my professional shoots and the occasional selfie... Nothing too raunchy."
                        i "That's true..."
                        menu v10stalkfapart:
                            "I'm fine with artistic content" if stalkfap_pro == 0:
If Ian states he's okay with Lena's content (either because it turns him on, or if he's okay with Lena only posting artistic content) then he automatically accepts Lena's offer to take her pictures. If Ian is bothered, then he still gets option to get onboard. This one does have Lust requirement but it's nothing drastic, just 6+ points:
Python:
        if ian_stalkfap_on > 0:
            if ian_stalkfap_on == 2:
                l "Hey... Since it seems you like my Stalkfap pics..."
            else: # stalkfap_pro == 0
                l "Hey... Since it seems you don't mind my Stalkfap pics..."
            l "Why don't you take a few yourself?"
// ...
            i "I'd love that..."
        else:
            l "I've been thinking... Since it seems me posting on Stalkfap makes you feel a bit insecure..."
            l "Why don't you take a few pictures yourself? Maybe that way you won't feel so weird about it."
            menu:
                "{image=icon_lust.webp}Good idea" if ian_lust > 5:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Allison is a beautiful woman and sex with her is very hot. My only conflict is when she talks about work, it's where you really regret answering the phone and if Ian is at work, will he check to see if the window of the building can open?:unsure: :unsure:
If we believe the rumor that she likes to drink toilet urine and that she likes to have dirty sex in public, will she be fired or given a promotion because her boss is a pervert?:unsure::LOL::LOL:
If she gets fired, she could have a relationship with Allison, at least hire where Ian works and it would be as bad as nailing your testicles to a chair with rusty nails, right? :unsure::LOL::sick::ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Which Pstar is Allison based off of? Tru Kait? Is Allison a Latina?
I don't know if Allison is Latina but I don't see her as similar to Tru Kait, she's not like Emma, she is Latina and she reminds me of Abella Danger when I see her, plus Allison's character is quite calm if she were Latina Ian would have to be careful with what she says or being good at running away when Allison gets angry. :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Lena belongs to Stan or Seymour.
Holly belongs to Robert or Stan or Mark,etc.
Ivy belongs in the streets.
We all know what'll happen if Lena would fall in the hands of Seymour..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the cost of Ian's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, with Perry saying "I told you so".

It'll be a bad ending for Lena, so she is better off with Stan :love:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I never understood Seymour, he literaly buys every single house, apartment, workplaces up, then he turns up all the rent to impossible to pay for everyone on top all the workplaces he own you have to work at low rate payments, that somehow feels to me a disaster for him, because noone would be able to live in his town Baluart and he should then name the town Failurart.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I never understood Seymour, he literaly buys every single house, apartment, workplaces up, then he turns up all the rent to impossible to pay for everyone on top all the workplaces he own you have to work at low rate payments, that somehow feels to me a disaster for him, because noone would be able to live in his town Baluart and he should then name the town Failurart.
It's not that hard to understand, He simply enjoys it, I reckon it gives him a sense of power and i doubt losing a bit of money would bother him.
You can tell from the way he treats Lena that he values power over money, He wants control over everything.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It is, essentially, gentrification that many real cities go through -- developers are buying out houses in poor districts, ramp up rents to force out old tenants, do some renovations and then rent these properties to rich corpo rats. Since there's far less houses than people, it doesn't really matter that the rich upper class is relatively limited in numbers, it leads to high profits and fucked up situation for everyone who can't afford it.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
It is, essentially, gentrification that many real cities go through -- developers are buying out houses in poor districts, ramp up rents to force out old tenants, do some renovations and then rent these properties to rich corpo rats. Since there's far less houses than people, it doesn't really matter that the rich upper class is relatively limited in numbers, it leads to high profits and fucked up situation for everyone who can't afford it.
But eventualy those premises will all end up empty and not rented, because when you renovate the place and put all top notch quality in them, the rent will automatic also be insane to pay, and there aren't just not that many rich people, so in the long run it is a failure. I studied economics and basicly I disagree with a lot in it, like the index adjustments are in a long run becoming a failure too, how many countries already had to freeze the index increases to avoid disaster. If the rich keep increasing prices in the end common folks and poor folks just wont buy anymore and then the rich will suffer.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
For me, Seymour is a rich and sophisticated person who, being practically the owner of the city, still needs to satisfy his appetite for control and domination in different ways and that is where Lena comes in. How far he goes will depend on the options we are given. And if we use her during the story, it depends on how far she goes with Lena, she could lose the feelings she has for Ian and start having feelings for Seymour, could it be? :unsure: :unsure:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But eventualy those premises will all end up empty and not rented, because when you renovate the place and put all top notch quality in them, the rent will automatic also be insane to pay
The rent won't be insane to pay -- it will be affordable for people with good, regular jobs, and not people like Lena or Emma who are working partially and hold low-end jobs like waitressing. It's also not going to be all top notch quality, just reasonable, mid level stuff.

If the rich keep increasing prices in the end common folks and poor folks just wont buy anymore and then the rich will suffer.
That's true, but the catch here is the rich don't really do things with long-term goal in mind. The capitalist model is based on maximizing short-term [increase of] profits due to fixation with the share value, which is tied to it.

(and even if things do eventually reach such point, that's of little concern for people with literal billions in the bank. They've got theirs, and fuck everyone else)

Reactions: tbs9090

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The rent won't be insane to pay -- it will be affordable for people with good, regular jobs, and not people like Lena or Emma who are working partially and hold low-end jobs like waitressing. It's also not going to be all top notch quality, just reasonable, mid level stuff.
Well I already see it here in Belgium rents already becoming in range you pay a whole earning on it, so you are forced to live with a roommate or just have a partner that earns as much to survive. It just becoming a problem in real too, yesterday I went buying some stuff for xmas and saw several people who barely could pay their stuff, I give food to food sharity and the last 2 years more and more people come for food there, it becoming a real problem.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Well I already see it here in Belgium rents already becoming in range you pay a whole earning on it, so you are forced to live with a roommate or just have a partner that earns as much to survive. It just becoming a problem in real too, yesterday I went buying some stuff for xmas and saw several people who barely could pay their stuff, I give food to food sharity and the last 2 years more and more people come for food there, it becoming a real problem.
Oh, it absolutely is, and it has been a problem from the very beginning. It's just reaching more people now, including the ones who didn't care before because it didn't affect them (yet).

But like i said, it's not really a problem from those who have already made mint on it and keep making it. Given the relative shortage the property market is still one where demand far exceeds the supply. And even if at some point things start reversing it's not like the millions accumulated already will disappear due to it.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Oh, it absolutely is, and it has been a problem from the very beginning. It's just reaching more people now, including the ones who didn't care before because it didn't affect them (yet).

But like i said, it's not really a problem from those who have already made mint on it and keep making it. Given the relative shortage the property market is still one where demand far exceeds the supply. And even if at some point things start reversing it's not like the millions accumulated already will disappear due to it.
I just compare Seymour to another rich guy I knew here, he did practicaly the same as Seymour, but geuss where he is now?

Yes he is poor and ruined, because another rich guy fucked him over and does things right with his riches, ok Seymour can feel the power and is addicted to it, but eventualy it a recipe for disaster and there always be other rich people fucking them over.

Reactions: tbs9090

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I just compare Seymour to another rich guy I knew here, he did practicaly the same as Seymour, but geuss where he is now?

Yes he is poor and ruined, because another rich guy fucked him over and does things right with his riches, ok Seymour can feel the power and is addicted to it, but eventualy it a recipe for disaster and there always be other rich people fucking them over.
I'd guess the guy you know is more of the ruined bum Lena encounters, and Seymour is the guy who has fucked him over.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'd guess the guy you know is more of the ruined bum Lena encounters, and Seymour is the guy who has fucked him over.
Not really he is still well off, but lost a lot of fortune though, trying rip of an American company and had some foots in soccer teams but it all bit him in his rare and he had to pay a lot damage, that Bum was only a employee from Seymour that Seymour fucked over. But yea being rich and feeling all powerfull is a bad way to go, you should know there are sleeping rich people who controle the world and when those kind like Seymour become a thorn in their back they just make sure Seymour would lose everything, that happens in real when some rich people abuse to much of their power.

One of those sleeping rich people fortune been estimated if giver everyone on the world a piece of it we would all had 10 mil $ on our bank account, doubt Seymour is that Rich, because those kind of rich people keep them behind the scenes and not come out they have that much and is only know on certain channels.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would only amend that to say Holly belongs to Lena....and by extension....to Seymour....eventually.
Merry Christmas and I hope you are having a happy time with your loved ones. :love:
It seems that in 2024 we are going to be rivals for Holly's heart and body, unless we reach an agreement where Seymour trained Holly in bdsm and the safe word is chosen by Ian, which would be: EsgibtkeinsicheresWort :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes