GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Hello guys, I was wondering in order to get Bimbo Allison do you have participate in a threesome? Or can I get her to change in an exclusive Ian love playthrough?
Thanks in advance.
I believe you need to encourage her to dress sexier when you hang out together. The threesome shouldn't be necessary.

Reactions: WeAreChecking

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think it's specific to Cindy tho, If Ian is a cheater Lola is going to hate him.
Also she dislikes Lena for hooking up with Robert.
Yes, Lola dislikes cheaters/cheating in general. She will hiss at cheating Ian but be on the fence if he's been faithful. She will react similarly to Lena's actions -- with negative reactions if Lena has been cheating with Robert or Mike. And as far as Mike goes she won't even stay in the same room with him.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Yes, Lola dislikes cheaters/cheating in general. She will hiss at cheating Ian but be on the fence if he's been faithful. She will react similarly to Lena's actions -- with negative reactions if Lena has been cheating with Robert or Mike. And as far as Mike goes she won't even stay in the same room with him.
Really? I don't remember Lola disliking Mike. I don't choose the Mike path often tho so I might be mixing something up.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Really? I don't remember Lola disliking Mike. I don't choose the Mike path often tho so I might be mixing something up.
Mike is a bit of a special case -- initially he and Lola never get to interact, to the point that made me roll my eyes a bit at how much of a special treatment he seemed to be getting. This situation changes around CH.9 or 10; can't exactly remember which, but it's when Lena comes back from her parents and asks Mike to pick her up from the station. And Lola takes a stand then, and doesn't tolerate neither Mike's nor Lena's shit.

edit: it's in Ch.11 actually:
Python:
            if v11_mike_sex:
                l "Oh, that's Mike...!"
                "I opened the door for him."
                mk "Hey, babe..."
                play sound "sfx/cat_angry.mp3"
                show lolamad_b at lef3
                pause 1
                hide lolamad_b with short
                call friend_xp ('lola',-2) from _call_friend_xp_1021
                mk "Wow, what's wrong with her?"
                l "The door probably scared her... Never mind."
                l "Come over here."
or
Python:
    "Lola was on the bed, waiting for me. She stood up when I opened the door."
    l "Hey, Lola..."
    show lolamad at rig3
    "Lola jumped out of the bed and scurried out of the bedroom."
    hide lolamad with short
    call friend_xp ('lola',-2) from _call_friend_xp_1022
    l "She probably wasn't expecting me to bring company... Nevermind."
There's also a bit earlier in Ch.6, where Lola disapproves if Lena sends Mike a sexy selfie:
Python:
                        l_p "{i}I don't know... Do you want to forget?{/i}"
                        mk_p "{i}It would be a shame to lose such a nice memory...{/i}"
                        l_p "{i}Really? For a moment there, I thought you were thinking about ghosting me.{/i}"
                        mk_p "{i}Sorry, I was with my girlfriend, but she's asleep now.{/i}"
                        l_p "{i}So you can look at my picture all you want {image=emoji_devil.webp}{/i}"
                        mk_p "{i}It's a pretty sexy pic... But you're way hotter in the flesh {image=emoji_glasses.webp} {/i}"
                        l_p "{i}Is that so? Why? {image=emoji_flirt.webp} {/i}"
                        mk_p "{i}You weren't covering up as much, to begin with.{/i}"
                        l "So he wants to play too... Just what I wanted."
                        "Lola looked at me while I took my panties off."
                        l "What? You're killing the mood... Go to the living room."
                        "I pushed Lola out of bed, and she quickly left the room."
                        call friend_xp('lola', -1) from _call_friend_xp_498
                        "I closed the door behind her."

Last edited:

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Mike is a bit of a special case -- initially he and Lola never get to interact, to the point that made me roll my eyes a bit at how much of a special treatment he seemed to be getting. This situation changes around CH.9 or 10; can't exactly remember which, but it's when Lena comes back from her parents and asks Mike to pick her up from the station. And Lola takes a stand then, and doesn't tolerate neither Mike's nor Lena's shit.

edit: it's in Ch.11 actually:
Python:
            if v11_mike_sex:
                l "Oh, that's Mike...!"
                "I opened the door for him."
                mk "Hey, babe..."
                show lolamad_b at lef3
                pause 1
                hide lolamad_b with short
                call friend_xp ('lola',-2) from _call_friend_xp_1021
                l "The door probably scared her... Never mind."
                l "Come over here."
or
Python:
    "Lola was on the bed, waiting for me. She stood up when I opened the door."
    l "Hey, Lola..."
    show lolamad at rig3
    "Lola jumped out of the bed and scurried out of the bedroom."
    hide lolamad with short
    call friend_xp ('lola',-2) from _call_friend_xp_1022
    l "She probably wasn't expecting me to bring company... Nevermind."
There's also a bit earlier in Ch.6, where Lola disapproves if Lena sends Mike a sexy selfie:
Python:
                        l_p "{i}I don't know... Do you want to forget?{/i}"
                        mk_p "{i}It would be a shame to lose such a nice memory...{/i}"
                        l_p "{i}Really? For a moment there, I thought you were thinking about ghosting me.{/i}"
                        mk_p "{i}Sorry, I was with my girlfriend, but she's asleep now.{/i}"
                        l_p "{i}So you can look at my picture all you want {image=emoji_devil.webp}{/i}"
                        mk_p "{i}It's a pretty sexy pic... But you're way hotter in the flesh {image=emoji_glasses.webp} {/i}"
                        l_p "{i}Is that so? Why? {image=emoji_flirt.webp} {/i}"
                        mk_p "{i}You weren't covering up as much, to begin with.{/i}"
                        l "So he wants to play too... Just what I wanted."
                        "Lola looked at me while I took my panties off."
                        l "What? You're killing the mood... Go to the living room."
                        "I pushed Lola out of bed, and she quickly left the room."
                        call friend_xp('lola', -1) from _call_friend_xp_498
                        "I closed the door behind her."
As you said, the first time there is no reaction from Lola, with the Selfie when Lena pursues going out with Mike there is already one. Regarding Ian, there is negative reaction even if he only kisses Cindy, likewise, if Lena and Ian take each other seriously and not like eventual fuck, there is positive reaction from Lola to Ian upping their relationship (Ian - Lola)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I know Holly is bi-sexual, as she loves Ian and Lena, but I wonder what happens beyond closed doors with Minerva, after Ian gone over to Seymour to work, it felt somewhat weird when Minerva called Holly in private, which made me think what if Minerva always liked Holly because Holly gave her something naughty and made Minerva felt somewhat loved.
I think Minerva just feels very protective of Holly, similar to how Lena and Ian can be, even if they don't establish any romantic feelings. Holly doesn't have poker face whatsoever, so if there was anything going on between her and Minerva you'd see a lot of stuttering and blushing on Holly's part whenever they appear together in a scene.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Hello guys, I was wondering in order to get Bimbo Allison do you have participate in a threesome? Or can I get her to change in an exclusive Ian love playthrough?
Thanks in advance.
You can get Bimbo Alison to happen on an Ian/Allison love route, but Ian and Alison have to do the threesome with Jeremy.

Reactions: bonerland

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I know Holly is bi-sexual, as she loves Ian and Lena, but I wonder what happens beyond closed doors with Minerva, after Ian gone over to Seymour to work, it felt somewhat weird when Minerva called Holly in private, which made me think what if Minerva always liked Holly because Holly gave her something naughty and made Minerva felt somewhat loved.
I think Minerva just feels very protective of Holly, similar to how Lena and Ian can be, even if they don't establish any romantic feelings. Holly doesn't have poker face whatsoever, so if there was anything going on between her and Minerva you'd see a lot of stuttering and blushing on Holly's part whenever they appear together in a scene.
EK ever explains why Holly is stuck in that shit job while Ian is jumping to better things in hieroplant?
I honestly never pay attention to that geek Holly storyline.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
EK ever explains why Holly is stuck in that shit job while Ian is jumping to better things in hieroplant?
I got the impression that Holly was doing it as a job to fill in the gaps between her novel's publishing. So she isn't really looking to get a promotion as she's already an established writer.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Maybe she mentioned one time that she does it for the experience? She may also love the job and Minerva is suggested to be a good mentor/role-model for her.
Its also unclear how famous she is and how much money she earns exactly. One good book isn't enough for the rest of your live (usually), you need a regular job as well.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
I got the impression that Holly was doing it as a job to fill in the gaps between her novel's publishing. So she isn't really looking to get a promotion as she's already an established writer.
The game gives the impression that she is successful at least as a genre writer, plus still living with her parents her overhead would seem to be quite low even assuming she pays them room and board. OTOH a first time author doesn't make that much so lets say she moved 10,000 copies of her book she would make ~$18K.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The game gives the impression that she is successful at least as a genre writer, plus still living with her parents her overhead would seem to be quite low even assuming she pays them room and board. OTOH a first time author doesn't make that much so lets say she moved 10,000 copies of her book she would make ~$18K.
First of all Holly never expected or focused on being succesfull as writer, she explains that to Ian who is proud of her and wish he was in her place, but still she managed to win a competition and her book became famous, but that doesn't make her suddenly rich, I know real writers and to earn a decent living as writer you need constant writing new books, hope they also succesfull and then you can finaly start living from the incomes, a lot of the money from books goes to developers and printing and only a small commission go to the writer, ofcourse the more books you sell the higher your commission will be. Being writer isn't a luxurious live for most writers, and with only one book she still will have to work somewhere or be married to some rich guy who can support her untill she has multiple bestselling books and can depend on those and with luck keep writing more books aslong she doesn't get burned up on inspiration.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
It says in her bio that she does the internship to help earn her college degree.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't get it myself but that's what it says
Yea I read that too, but she never talks about going college or such, unlike Louise does, it kinda weird. Because eventualy she spend a lot on book signings and during week on her internship, where stays the time to go college then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes